Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-13-2010, 04:06 PM   #121
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I would start Caron for the fact I know I can trust Jet scoring no matter who is on the court. I'd rather Jet keep the offensive momentum going while some of the guys are getting rest. The problem with that though means you're likely to get JJ and Jet in the back-court at the same time.

I'd still probably start Butler.
Old 02-13-2010, 04:10 PM   #122
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty good Fish Donut:

Quote:
DONUT 8: When did this go “off the Mavs’ radar,’’ when did Dallas “sour’’ on the idea, and when did it get “revived’’?

Never, never and never.

The Mavs threw up smokescreens and threw out chum. But Philly’s Andre Iguodala, Sacramento’s Kevin Martin and Butler have been on the targeted list for weeks. (A few NBA people believe Dallas’ preference was actually in that order). But Philly kept pushing Elton Brand as the baggage and Sacto didn’t much budge at all. So when Dallas convinced Washington to include Haywood, that deal jumped to the head of the pack.

Announcements via the media regarding “Lovable Josh’’ and “Untouchable Roddy’’ were Poker plays. So were “leaks’’ of the Mavs’ changing opinion on Caron Butler. Why would they change? He’s the same player he was two weeks ago when the Mavs first cranked up their study of him.

As we wrote almost two weeks ago, the Mavs view Butler as a legit “second banana’’ to Dirk. ... a legit "second star.'' They thought it then and they think it now.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:17 PM   #123
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Pretty good Fish Donut:
A delicious donut. Once I read that, I thought "Cubes and Donnie should play at the World Series of Poker"....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:18 PM   #124
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeye View Post
Start Butler and bring Marion off the bench. Kidd/Jet/Butler/Dirk/Haywood. Marion can backup Butler and Dirk. Jet and Butler are offensive players that need rythm.
Errr....I"m not convinced about that and anyway I never care much who starts as who ends. The idea of marion being in the game to play the waterbug points while Caron moves over the the 3 is intriguing to me. It allows us to have a big shooting guard on the floor but get our points from the sf position which is more than fine with me.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:28 PM   #125
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Is this official? I see reports online but they don't have Haywood involved?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:53 PM   #126
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Nothing is official until Monday which scares me. Maybe it's a setup for the Wizards to get a better offer.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:13 PM   #127
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
If the Mavs are truly looking for a real second scorer, then I don't understand why Terry would remain in the final (top) five man group by default.

As I said, there are match ups where Marion might not be needed, but by and large he needs to be on the floor during crunch time.
I really don't see the Mavs going away completely from the Dirk/Jet 2-man game down the stretch. We've seen less of it this year than last year, but it's just such a staple of our offense and so consistently effective that I can't see us going away from that (or the threat of that) in late game situations. This is a quandary.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:22 PM   #128
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

All I know is Cuban better stock up on some Mountain Dew.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:37 PM   #129
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
I really don't see the Mavs going away completely from the Dirk/Jet 2-man game down the stretch. We've seen less of it this year than last year, but it's just such a staple of our offense and so consistently effective that I can't see us going away from that (or the threat of that) in late game situations. This is a quandary.
I really don't like how the offense is working this year. I think this team is at its best with the ball constantly moving and not staying with one player. We don't see that happen much anymore. It's usually one pass and a shot. Just because Kidd passes to you doesn't mean you have to shoot it. How about a quick pass back to Kidd to open someone else up?
Old 02-13-2010, 05:38 PM   #130
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Just tuned in to Ben and Skin after they finished talking to Stein (I keep missing Stein, dangit).

Anyway, Stein apparently speculated that the TE is not involved. They got a little confused in their discussion, but it sounded to me that Stein intimated that the Mavs were not taking back Oberto and were in fact sending Ross AND Singleton to offset the penalty of taking on Stevenson's contract. According to Stein, Washington is not that focused on getting under the luxury tax, but just looking to save money next season. Stein said the Mavs are keeping the TE to try and use on a useful player before the deadline passes (or in the summer I suppose).

Now that's all speculation, but man if that's true it just makes the trade that much better. If they don't have to take on salary for with the TE but instead offset taking on Stevenson by sending back multiple contracts for this year... I mean holy cow.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:38 PM   #131
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Also, for those lamenting the loss of Ross. While possibly the worst offensive guard in the game, DeShawn is still a very good defender. So he can get Ross' spot minutes if need be.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:39 PM   #132
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
That's all well and good, but they better not be bringing in Caron Butler to be a third option on offense. Make no mistake, Caron Butler is a more complete offensive player than Jet, and he needs to be on the floor during crunch time to take offensive pressure off Dirk.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 02-13-2010, 05:40 PM   #133
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
That's all well and good, but they better not be bringing in Caron Butler to be a third option on offense. Make no mistake, Caron Butler is a more complete offensive player than Jet, and he needs to be on the floor during crunch time to take offensive pressure off Dirk.
Especially if Jet is having one of his "4-15" nights.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:48 PM   #134
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Anyone hear Josh on Ben and Skin? Hes not loving this.....

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:49 PM   #135
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
Nothing a little grass can't fix.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:49 PM   #136
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

o damn, this is a done deal now. We get Caron Butler, Brendan Haywood and DeShawn Stevenson. Wiz got Josh Howard, Drew Gooden, James Singleton and Quinton Ross.

Last edited by horse900703; 02-13-2010 at 05:52 PM.
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #137
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703 View Post
o damn, this is a done deal now. We get Caron Butler, Brendan Haywood and DeShawn Stevenson. Wiz got Josh Howard, Drew Gooden, James Singleton and Quinton Ross.
dammit horse provide a link

BEAT LA
Old 02-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #138
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
NBA commissioner Horse has approved the trade! Time to celebrate!
Old 02-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #139
badfish22
Golden Member

Quote:
dammit horse link or lies

BEAT LA
Old 02-13-2010, 05:52 PM   #140
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

So if they're keeping the TE for potentially a move before the deadline, any suggestions?
Old 02-13-2010, 05:52 PM   #141
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

Quote:
Serves him right for sucking all season.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:53 PM   #142
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
So if they're keeping the TE for potentially a move before the deadline, any suggestions?
LeBron James. Or Mike James.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:55 PM   #143
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

haha, here is the link: http://voices.washingtonpost.com/wiz...l?hpid=artslot
Old 02-13-2010, 05:55 PM   #144
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
I can see good points on both sides of the who-starts debate.
What are your thoughts on who should finish?

Never mind, I saw your later post.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 02-13-2010 at 05:57 PM.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:58 PM   #145
badfish22
Golden Member

Quote:
"The teams have not yet submitted a trade proposal to the NBA league office for approval"

fail

BEAT LA
Old 02-13-2010, 06:00 PM   #146
horse900703
Diamond Member

Quote:
"The teams have not yet submitted a trade proposal to the NBA league office for approval"

fail
just watch, its gonna happen.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:02 PM   #147
badfish22
Golden Member

Quote:
just watch, its gonna happen.
Yeah its gonna happen (knock on wood). But it hasn't yet.

BEAT LA
Old 02-13-2010, 06:09 PM   #148
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What are your thoughts on who should finish?
I think you can be pretty flexible there. Against teams that look to a SG/SF for the bulk of their playmaking down the stretch I think you need Marion out there.

Against teams that lack a dominant wing scorer you can sit Marion and roll with Kidd/JET/Caron/Dirk/C, putting your three top scoring threats out there and counting on defense from the center position to make up for the weaker perimeter defense.

If you're going up against a team with a big SG/SF duo, then you probably counter that with Caron/Marion, whereas if the other team has a smaller SG and/or SF JET/Marion could be the way to go.

And then against teams that aren't likely to kill you when you go zone, or who rely on a 4/5 duo that seems particularly likely to struggle trying to defend the perimeter, you can roll out the Kidd/JET/Caron/Marion/Dirk fivesome.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:27 PM   #149
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
who would, he basically just got fired, except he's still getting paid. I think that josh was really a trooper imo. He is coming back from his first surgery but his skillset and bball IQ have not progressed. He's still (a potential) very good athelete who sort of gets by on that, not his smarts/handles. Hopefully he'll do well wherever he lands. He surelly will not go hungry no matter what.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 06:39 PM   #150
BGMaverick9
Guru

http://www.dallasbasketball.com/fullColumn.php?id=2563

Quote:
At least one person believes the Mavs’ impending Caron Butler/Brendan Haywood acquisition puts Dallas “on par’’ with Kobe Bryant’s Lakers.

That person? Kobe Bryant of the Lakers.

“No question,’’ Kobe said Saturday when asked by our girl Gina Miller whether the trade moves the Mavs to the Lakers’ level. “I hate to say it, but it's true. … Trust me, I don't like it by any stretch of the imagination. But it's a great move by (Dallas). It pains me to say it. But you guys made two great pickups.’’

Kobe had more to say … and we have a few quick thoughts:

*More Bryant analysis of the two key pieces coming to Dallas in exchange for the Josh Howard/Drew Gooden package: “They get length with Haywood, obviously. That's one of our strengths, but … Caron at both ends of the floor plays extremely hard, unselfishly and tough. So you know pains me to say but you guys made two great pickups.’’
Old 02-13-2010, 06:40 PM   #151
badfish22
Golden Member

Boys................its DONE!

http://twitter.com/STEIN_LINE_HQ

Mavs and Wizards have completed their trade call with the league office. Deal will be announced later tonight. Seven-player swap in the end

BEAT LA
Old 02-13-2010, 06:41 PM   #152
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Kobe is in "NBA company man" mode.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 06:45 PM   #153
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
who would, he basically just got fired, except he's still getting paid. I think that josh was really a trooper imo. He is coming back from his first surgery but his skillset and bball IQ have not progressed. He's still (a potential) very good athelete who sort of gets by on that, not his smarts/handles. Hopefully he'll do well wherever he lands. He surelly will not go hungry no matter what.
Good old Josh... I will always remember the early days when I watched games and thought: Is that Finley going up that high to get the rebound? Wow!... oh no, that's Josh Howard. He also had a knack for getting as close to the basket as possible before taking a shot. And he will always be remembered for being punched in the balls by Avery.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 06:46 PM   #154
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Mavs and Wizards have completed their trade call with the league office. Deal will be announced later tonight. Seven-player swap in the end
Suck it, bitches!!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 06:47 PM   #155
badfish22
Golden Member

STEIN_LINE_HQ

DAL gets Butler, Haywood and Stevenson as was always the case once teams agreed Friday. WASH gets Josh Howard, Gooden, Q. Ross and Singleton

BEAT LA
Old 02-13-2010, 06:48 PM   #156
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Do a little dance....make a little love.....get down tonight!

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 06:49 PM   #157
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Josh Howard appreciation thread.

we'll miss you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUHIfOicCbU

Last edited by Windmill360; 02-13-2010 at 07:00 PM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 07:06 PM   #158
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm celebrating tonight.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 07:10 PM   #159
badfish22
Golden Member

Josh, I love you but..........

BEAT LA
Old 02-13-2010, 07:15 PM   #160
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Jon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to all

Woot, so excited!!!!!!!

Loved you J-Ho, but bye bye. As nicely as i can put it, GTFO. But i hope you do well in Washington..........at the least.

Tags
grand larceny, iluvtags, now we like our team, thisthreadistoolong, urmomspenisistoolong, who's dinnie?