Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-13-2001, 10:30 PM   #1
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I was just wondering what everyone thought of all the hoop-la surrounding this case of the missing intern?

You have no idea how much coverage our city is getting and how much talk is going on about it. You can't go any where, where someone isn't giving their opinion about it.

It's insane.
Old 07-13-2001, 11:40 PM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I definitely think the Congressman was involved. He supposedly had an affair with another intern a few years ago and she (or her father) received various threats, warning her to keep her mouth shut. He also had that recent affair with that other chick who the FBI just questioned, and she told them she was being pressured to keep her mouth shut. It all sounds kinda sketchy if ya ask me.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2001, 11:49 PM   #3
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I think he's just covering up his affairs, I don't think he had anything to do with her actual disappearance.

Now, the police are suggesting that she fell victim to an experienced killer. That guy from America's Most Wanted (which will have a show about the Levy case tomorrow night) thinks that's what happened too. 2 other interns, that fit Levy's age, description, etc...were killed as well and all were from the same area.

I remember when this first broke, when it was just our city and Washington, the police hedged the questions about a seriel killer on the loose. Now, it's popping back up.

I went to the same school as her and graduated a year ahead of her. I didn't know her and if I ever came across her, I didn't know it. It's very strange to have your city the focus of something of this scale.