Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-02-2004, 04:49 PM   #2001
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

is relying on old material [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2004, 05:23 PM   #2002
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

Doesn't know how to post his license plate.....................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 05:24 PM   #2003
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

she knows I know nothing when it comes to the computer.....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 03-02-2004, 05:37 PM   #2004
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

he always gets help when needed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...

and his own sign instead of a plate [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 05:45 PM   #2005
sike
The Preacha

novice rocks! thanks for the great sign Novice!

Old 03-03-2004, 01:06 PM   #2006
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

made me feel great with his last PM [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Old 03-03-2004, 05:04 PM   #2007
sike
The Preacha

deserves to feel great all the time! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-05-2004, 10:02 AM   #2008
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

He is working feverishly on the quarterly Sikey awards. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-05-2004, 10:56 AM   #2009
Novice#41
Golden Member

will for sure get one of his awards [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...

btw - nice to have you back.
Old 03-05-2004, 11:30 AM   #2010
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Is the nicest poster at d-m.com
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 12:05 PM   #2011
Caliente
Diamond Member

He is one of the hottest posters at D-M.com............................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-05-2004, 12:30 PM   #2012
Novice#41
Golden Member

confuses me with that statement [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Old 03-05-2004, 12:40 PM   #2013
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

She should be writing profusely a pending document if hasn't done it yet.

Old 03-05-2004, 12:54 PM   #2014
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should become D-M.com's official Goodwill Ambassador..............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2004, 01:09 PM   #2015
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Is good.
Old 03-05-2004, 01:11 PM   #2016
sike
The Preacha

she should always PM me!

Old 03-05-2004, 01:15 PM   #2017
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Should have his eyes checked so he'll know who he's referring to.
Old 03-05-2004, 01:15 PM   #2018
Chiwas
Guru

He seems to be requiring an apology.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-05-2004, 01:46 PM   #2019
sike
The Preacha

he knows that there will be no apology......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-05-2004, 02:20 PM   #2020
LRB
Guru

Well I guess he's not some sorry old alien after all. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2004, 02:22 PM   #2021
sike
The Preacha

thoughtful, kind, intelligent, all words I have never heard used in regard to the poster above me...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-05-2004, 02:39 PM   #2022
Caliente
Diamond Member

Sike knows the meaning of John 11:35. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2004, 02:51 PM   #2023
LRB
Guru

Makes Biblical refernces to disrespectful aliens. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2004, 03:03 PM   #2024
Caliente
Diamond Member

Here is my real license plate.............................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2004, 03:10 PM   #2025
LRB
Guru

Has very clean clothes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2004, 03:45 PM   #2026
sike
The Preacha

is making closet comments.....

Old 03-06-2004, 04:17 PM   #2027
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Is making me wonder if aliens have closets also?
Old 03-06-2004, 04:22 PM   #2028
sike
The Preacha

he will never know.....

Old 03-08-2004, 12:29 PM   #2029
Caliente
Diamond Member

Sike's favorite store.....................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2004, 12:41 PM   #2030
sike
The Preacha

she made me sit still for three hours while Cali painted this pic of me!

Old 03-09-2004, 12:56 PM   #2031
Caliente
Diamond Member

Sike likes Brazilian women.........................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2004, 01:10 PM   #2032
Chiwas
Guru

Fría. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2004, 01:19 PM   #2033
Caliente
Diamond Member

I like his new signature..................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2004, 01:24 PM   #2034
LRB
Guru

makes the fun threads much funner. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2004, 01:26 PM   #2035
Caliente
Diamond Member

He understands my metaphors.......................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2004, 01:45 PM   #2036
LRB
Guru

Is metaphorically compatible with me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2004, 01:49 PM   #2037
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should know that you can't teach an old dog new tricks................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2004, 01:57 PM   #2038
LRB
Guru

Has accused me of beating a dead horse, err I mean dog. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2004, 02:02 PM   #2039
sike
The Preacha

the snowman likes the cat who thinks he beats dogs.....

Old 03-09-2004, 02:50 PM   #2040
Caliente
Diamond Member

He has a house overlooking the lake.......................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]