Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-16-2011, 10:36 AM   #1
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute
Default GDT: Kings @ Mavs February 16th - 7:30 CST/8:30 EST

The Future Has Arrived

Quote:
It looked foolish a month ago, but JJ Barea continues to impress as the days go by. He has continued his scorching hot offensive stretch, leaving many to wondering whether or not the guard has turned the corner and is developing into a consistent back-up the Mavericks can count on. "I’m just going out there every game and try to do my best, play hard, stay aggressive and attack the paint," Barea said. "I just go out there and play hard and hope for the best." To an extent, many people are hopeful that this is just the tip of the iceberg of what they could see in Roddy Beaubois when he returns from his injury.

News came Tuesday afternoon that Roddy Beaubois will make his debut on Wednesday as the Mavericks host the Sacramento Kings. "No one's more excited than me," Carlisle said of the return of the French guard. "I know that he can elevate our team in a lot of areas on the one hand. On the other hand, we're talking about a kid who has established only one line of consistency, that is playing two-guard when Jason Kidd is playing the one. So my job as coach, and our job as a franchise, is to get him in a position to be more consistent on an all-around basis, and that's going to be extremely challenging given all these circumstances."

The expectations are going to be high as Beaubois returns. Everyone needs to tap the break and allow Beaubois to establish himself again with the team and get his feet under him. The Mavericks stressed patience with Peja Stojakovic coming on board. They also stressed when Dirk Nowitzki was returning from his sprained right knee. The situation will not be any different with Beaubois.

The legend of Beaubois grows by the day. Each and every day, his mystique continued to growing larger as he was recovering from his foot injury. The last significant action we saw from the guard was during the Mavericks' playoff series against the San Antonio Spurs. He scored 16 points in 21 minutes of Game 6, keying a comeback that ultimately fell short. The legend of Beaubois could be setting him up for failure. Expecting Beaubois to return as a star is unrealistic considering his inexperience and nearly six month setback due to injury. "I would just caution everybody to just temper this with some realistic expectations," Carlisle said. "It's going to be hard coming off six months without playing. We'll see." We will see, but we have seen something over the past 10 games that could give us an indication of what Beaubois could bring to the team in due time.
the rest is at http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2011/2/...roddy-beaubois
Old 02-16-2011, 10:56 AM   #2
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by sefant77; 02-16-2011 at 10:57 AM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:01 AM   #3
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Feb. 16, 2011
Sacramento @ Dallas--Bob Delaney, Tony Brothers, Eric Lewis

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:03 AM   #4
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

Will Mavs play like week ago on D-League level or will they show better basketball tonight?
Waiting for lob from Kidd to Roddy.
deamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:04 AM   #5
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Easy win for Roddy.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:10 AM   #6
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Easy win for Roddy.
I don't think so!

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:14 AM   #7
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Everything what I do I do it for Dallas Mavericks

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:22 AM   #8
FromDownTown!

FromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really nice

The roar of the chant is getting louder ....Roddy...Roddy...Roddy. I hope the crowd gives him a nice welcome back.
FromDownTown! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:22 AM   #9
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

kings on back end of a b2b.... where they got hammered in OKC.... this should be doable!
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:57 AM   #10
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Do you think that Roddy just needs to go in full blast and do all kinds of risky alley-oop tricks, or should he play conservatively for the next 1-2 weeks to get his feet wet? In other works, go ahead and find out if he is going to break down quickly and get him out of the playoff plans so that trades can be made, or just ease him along?
Old 02-16-2011, 12:03 PM   #11
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

Barea will play. Guess this means Roddy will be exclusively at the 2 tonight.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:06 PM   #12
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maringa View Post
Do you think that Roddy just needs to go in full blast and do all kinds of risky alley-oop tricks, or should he play conservatively for the next 1-2 weeks to get his feet wet? In other works, go ahead and find out if he is going to break down quickly and get him out of the playoff plans so that trades can be made, or just ease him along?

You're joking right? Risky alley-oop tricks, to see if he is going to break down? I'd love to hear more about where you stand on this issue. More please.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:06 PM   #13
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFTR View Post
Barea will play. Guess this means Roddy will be exclusively at the 2 tonight.
I thought he's out tonight due to flu-like symptoms?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:12 PM   #14
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

French Jesus is back.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:16 PM   #15
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhhhhhhhhh shhheeeeeeeeeettt!!!

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:21 PM   #16
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
I thought he's out tonight due to flu-like symptoms?
I don't know if he's 100%, but RC said Barea is ready for the game.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:47 PM   #17
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

easy like UD's mom

I cancelled some plans tonight so I can catch more of the game. I'll be here by the 2nd half at least.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:54 PM   #18
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
easy like UD's mom
Nothing's THAT easy - the other team is getting paid to play too...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:00 PM   #19
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

I hope we win tonight match!!!
Go Roddy!!!
Go Mavs!!!

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:13 PM   #20
CATCH-17

CATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the rough

Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! Roddy!
Old 02-16-2011, 01:27 PM   #21
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

RODDYB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone post the "life after duncan, kobe, and dirk article?? please you have to be an espn insider!! it seems like a good article for conversation.
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:28 PM   #22
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wednesday will provide the return of Roddy Beaubois to the Mavericks lineup as they play the Sacramento Kings. It will be their first game of a back-to-back before the All-Star break, they play the Phoenix Suns on Thursday. JJ Barea left practice early on Tuesday with a flu-bug and a groin issue. Rick Carlisle said that he felt the groin issue was doing better. "I think he's going to play," said Carlisle.

Having Barea and Beaubois in the lineup would allow the Mavericks (sans Caron Butler) to be as healthy as they have been in recent months. It is a good situation to be in, but Carlisle does not want to get comfortable with the idea that things will stay this way in terms of health. "Well, listen, we made progress with our health for sure," Carlisle said. "I don't have a good feeling about anything because I think when you start feeling good is when you get into a dangerous situation. We've got to continue to push forward. Even though we have guys that have become healthier there's more ground to cover."

With the roster as is (including Beaubois), Carlisle does have an idea of how the rotation will round out but he remains flexible on the situation. "You can't get too locked into that because circumstances can change," Carlisle said. "You've got to be flexible and that's the most prudent way to go forward with that." The big question will be whether or not Beaubois starts or does he come off the bench? That answer will come minutes before tip off.
you can read the rest at http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2011/2/...for-kings-game
Old 02-16-2011, 01:38 PM   #23
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
This is like a preseason game for him, after undergoing essentially 2 weeks of double days training camp style. I think playing any game you go full blast, but you just try to stick to the team concept, run your shells and see what comes of it. Will Kidd want to lob it for him, sure, get the confidence going early. You start balling him today, the plan is to have him part of the regular rotation well into June.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:44 PM   #24
tsar

tsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
This is like a preseason game for him, after undergoing essentially 2 weeks of double days training camp style. I think playing any game you go full blast, but you just try to stick to the team concept, run your shells and see what comes of it. Will Kidd want to lob it for him, sure, get the confidence going early. You start balling him today, the plan is to have him part of the regular rotation well into June.
I like where your head is at. Balls to the wall!
Old 02-16-2011, 02:00 PM   #25
BGMaverick9
Guru

Even if Barea wasn't playing, I wouldn't have second-guessed the idea of Roddy starting tonight.
Old 02-16-2011, 02:17 PM   #26
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

we've had 3 days off and the kings are on the 2nd night where last night they lost 126-96 to the thunder. plus now we have the most electrifying player in all of sports coming back. plus king jose is playing. easy win.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 02:20 PM   #27
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Easy loss.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 02:29 PM   #28
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

To Roddy:

30 pts or bust.
jcm28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 02:38 PM   #29
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Roddy Buckets gotta be the sexiest nickname in the NBA right now

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:08 PM   #30
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

screw it. canceling all plans tonight so I can catch the whole game. I gotta see the premiere of Roddy Buckets.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:27 PM   #31
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
screw it. canceling all plans tonight so I can catch the whole game. I gotta see the premiere of Roddy Buckets.
I think Rick Carlisle will disappoint you now that Barea is available. But nonetheless, it's good to have a deep roster. Go Mavs!
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:31 PM   #32
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice to know you got your priorities straight.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:49 PM   #33
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Can not wait....

Mavs 94
Queens 88

Low score due to trying to implement Roddy B into the rotation
Old 02-16-2011, 04:10 PM   #34
DMOC

DMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of light

Destroy them!
DMOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:15 PM   #35
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

So starting line-up: Dirk, Chandler, Kidd, Peja, Roddy?
Old 02-16-2011, 04:30 PM   #36
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
seriously. what could be more important than this??????????????
Old 02-16-2011, 04:31 PM   #37
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
So starting line-up: Dirk, Chandler, Kidd, Peja, Roddy?
pretty sexy
Old 02-16-2011, 04:31 PM   #38
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I liked this little tidbit from Caplan's article...

Quote:
Will Carlisle insert Beaubois into the starting lineup in his first game a la Peja Stojakovic? Only Carlisle knows that right now. But, when he rattled off praise for his bench, Beaubois was conspicuously not mentioned. Intentional? (add suspense music here).

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:41 PM   #39
xrobx
Diamond Member

i'd be shocked if he starts tonight
Old 02-16-2011, 04:41 PM   #40
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Kings on a b2b, Evans out maybe, Mavs need to come out strong and put this game away early!

Can´t wait to have Roddy back!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote