Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 11-29-2010, 03:50 PM   #1
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future
Default Dallas wins championship - Miami still gets better

It is possible that RoddyB could come back and supplement our offense enough to push Dallas over the edge collectively in terms of competing for a championship. But, someone that would be guaranteed to do it? I'd say the best player in basketball could - Lebron James.

It is obvious when watching the Heat that Lebron and Wade can hardly play together. In fact, they are the 19th best +/- combo on the team. That's saying a lot with all the spares they are putting on the court. I said it before the big three assembled, and it is obvious today. If the Heat want to win big, Lebron/Wade either need to figure out a new way to play together with defined roles, or make a big change. Here it is...

Dallas trades -
Butler, Haywood, JJB, and RoddyB

Miami trades -
Lebron James, Eddie House, and Joel Anthony(or Z or Damp)

Dallas roster-
Kidd/Terry/House
Stevenson/Terry
James/Marion
Dirk/Marion
Chandler/Mahinmi/Anthony

Miami-
Arroyo/RoddyB/JJB
Wade/RoddyB/Miller
Butler/Miller
Bosh/Haslim
Haywood/Z/Damp
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2010, 12:14 AM   #2
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

this is quite possibly the worst idea i've ever heard in my entire life.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:49 AM   #3
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

As long as we keep Stevenson.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:28 AM   #4
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

While the LeBron-Wade pairing does look like it will ultimately be flawed, there's no way in the world the Heat are going to trade LeBron. That package isn't likely to change their mind either.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:32 AM   #5
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

just about hmm.. 100% of trade scenario threads are hypothetical on here. Keeping with that for sure cause Im sure Miami wouldnt do it considering all the hype they have and the marketing value alone in the big 3. But, as far as would that trade make both teams better? Quite possible. We may be giving up a bit much in it, but you would have to really.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:29 AM   #6
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

I'm 100% against any trade for LeBron. I hate his guts and have zero respect for him.

I'd rather not win a championship at all than winning one with that world-class douche at the helm.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:13 AM   #7
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

This will be good trade for us.I don't like Lebron so much but I want see him in Dallas.Dirk and Lebron in one team I like it.But I think this trade is impossible!!!

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR

Last edited by 41mvp; 11-30-2010 at 11:14 AM.
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 11:04 AM   #8
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

Lebron? No, we don't need this ballhog.
And you want give Haywood in this trade? Just see where are Heat without good centers.
Melo or even Iguoudala is better option.
deamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:05 PM   #9
DMOC

DMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of light

lolololololol never happening
DMOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:23 AM   #10
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Hell if we through in a second rounder maybe we can get Wade, Bosh, and a lottery protected pick

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 06:00 PM   #11
aquaadverse

aquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to all

You need to make sure the top on that paint thinner is tight.
aquaadverse is offline   Reply With Quote