Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 06-28-2015, 02:09 AM   #1
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Huh... All the reports I've read indicate that Parsons and Jordan are hanging out in Houston, not Hollywood.

Also, can Cuban even be seen in the same place as Jordan before free agency starts? Pretty sure that's tampering, so I doubt he'd risk being caught with a FA in a high-profile place like a nightclub.
He's only poppin off across the way. I don't know what it means and I'm sure it's really douchey, but hopefully it's not tampering.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 02:33 AM   #2
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
He's only poppin off across the way. I don't know what it means and I'm sure it's really douchey, but hopefully it's not tampering.
Not douchey. Players go out eh
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 09:40 PM   #3
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
Not douchey. Players go out eh
I was talking about Cubes. Joking mainly.
Old 06-29-2015, 04:52 PM   #4
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Arash Markazi ✔ @ArashMarkazi
The Clippers' presentation to DJ will include a film highlighting not only his big plays but relationships he has with players and staff.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 06:12 PM   #5
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I really think Jordan is getting tired of Paul's little ego to make him look at other teams.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 07:22 PM   #6
FreshJive
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I was watching this game. I rewound over and over and over...
Old 06-29-2015, 07:24 PM   #7
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
I was watching this game. I rewound over and over and over...
What were the circumstances...seems crazy.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 12:42 PM   #8
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is the FA benefit of having a guy like Parsons. The NBA can't regulate friendships and social outings. If they just so happen to discuss where Jordan might want to play next year--in between bottles and inviting women to join them at the VIP booth--it's tough for the NBA to do anything about it.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 06-28-2015 at 12:43 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 09:38 PM   #9
FreshJive
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
This is the FA benefit of having a guy like Parsons. The NBA can't regulate friendships and social outings. If they just so happen to discuss where Jordan might want to play next year--in between bottles and inviting women to join them at the VIP booth--it's tough for the NBA to do anything about it.
Agree. I kind of thought Parsons' role in Howard to the Rockets was overblown, but it looks like he might be a legit recruiter. I'm guessing Cuban saw this in him when he decided prying him away from Houston was worth the cost.