Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 05-06-2009, 11:08 PM   #441
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

WOW @ Rondo's play in these playofs...the kid is sick.

GO ROCKETS

GO MAVS

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2009, 12:00 AM   #442
DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of light

WTF Wafer... getting kicked off the bench by adelman.
shiiit
Old 05-07-2009, 12:01 AM   #443
DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
So I'm not watching the game, but I see from the box score that in the first half, Yao sat after picking up 3 fouls in 10 minutes. I think almost any cynical NBA fan would have predicted this after a home Laker loss.

To anyone watching the game, were they legit fouls?
2 legit 2 ticky tack bullshit calls. (hes got 4 now)

Last edited by DOMINATOR; 05-07-2009 at 12:01 AM.
DOMINATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:12 AM   #444
Dnowit41

Dnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to all

I have no respect for Kobe Bryant

A clear night in big D. Thousands of fans ready...anxiously awaiting his arrival.
The signal high in the Dallas sky calls for one person, and one person alone.........#41
Dnowit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:28 AM   #445
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:28 AM   #446
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

The Rockets need to get a scrub (Brian Cook maybe) to come in and just lay out that punk Kobe Bryant.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:46 AM   #447
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
That picture is full of irony.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:49 AM   #448
Blackspider972

Blackspider972 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackspider972 has a spectacular aura about

Fisher better get suspended for that cheap shit he did.
Blackspider972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:02 AM   #449
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Punks.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:11 AM   #450
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

ron artest is so funny.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:09 AM   #451
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

LA has shown a few warts this postseason w/ blown leads, shoddy D and Bynum playing poorly. Still think they go to Finals if they get past HOuston though.

Houston has a legitimate shot to beat em though, didnt think that before series started.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:27 AM   #452
stoble

stoble is just really nicestoble is just really nicestoble is just really nicestoble is just really nicestoble is just really nicestoble is just really nice

Did anyone else think Artest was about to CRUSH Kobe after that elbow he threw? I don't like Kobe very much but I feared for his life at that moment.
stoble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:09 AM   #453
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
May 7, 2009
Atlanta @ Cleveland--D. Crawford; V. Palmer; D. Stafford

Good grief--it's the Protect LeHype Squad

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:54 AM   #454
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

I can't figure out what the NBA wants in the Yao/Kobe series.

But last night, was obviously a Laker slanted officiated performance.

Not to mention, the anti-Artest crowd.

On this note, what would be better for the NBA Business?

International crowd for a Yao versus Lebron Finals, or a Media Hyped in the USA of a Kobe versus Lebron Finals?

I'm almost inclined to believe that the league is not fixed, but rather filled with Incompatent officials!!!

If I hated Kobe before this series, I truly hate him now!!! I hope Kobe gets put on his back with an Elbow from Yao!!! Knock the punk out!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:05 AM   #455
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post

Punks.
Tell softy Scola to wear a heavier skirt. Maybe it'll help him from flopping about the next time a point guared gives him a little shove.

I enjoyed that game. My guess is Lakers win out.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:35 AM   #456
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
Tell softy Scola to wear a heavier skirt. Maybe it'll help him from flopping about the next time a point guared gives him a little shove.

I enjoyed that game. My guess is Lakers win out.
That isn't a flop lol. Fisher has probably the strongest upper body of any point guard in the league. As you can see he didn't even move when Scola was going at him full speed. Scola for the first time felt what a real foul feels like. But for that elbow Fisher should get suspended.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:46 AM   #457
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

What Fisher did last night was f'ing chickenshit and to NOT suspend him would be laughable.

I'd love to see an alternate angle on the Artest/Kobe elbow. it'd be awesome if Kobe had grazed artest's chin (head) and had to serve an automatic 1 game suspension. And Artest getting booted was a joke.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:48 AM   #458
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
That isn't a flop lol. Fisher has probably the strongest upper body of any point guard in the league. As you can see he didn't even move when Scola was going at him full speed. Scola for the first time felt what a real foul feels like. But for that elbow Fisher should get suspended.
C'mon, that's a flop. Look how his head slings back and his feet fly up.

Plus that pick has more to do with lower body strength than upper. How old is Fisher again?If he can hit that hard from a stand still side shuffle then he's in the wrong sport. He shouldn't have even got ejected for that.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

Old 05-07-2009, 11:56 AM   #459
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:

Plus that pick has more to do with lower body strength than upper. How old is Fisher again?If he can hit that hard from a stand still side shuffle then he's in the wrong sport. He shouldn't have even got ejected for that.
Looking at it again you may be right. Seems like Scola did add a little acting there. I still think that's mostly Fisher though. But I do think the ejection was correct and wouldn't be shocked if he missed a game. It was intentional. Fisher looked back and through the elbow. He along with Rafer Alston will be sitting out their next games. I don't know about Kobe. His wasn't intentional but....actually I do know about Kobe. No way in hell he's suspended. He can shoot someone on the court and still won't get suspended lol.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:04 PM   #460
tsar

tsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I'm sure he would have fell either way, he just made it look like he fell "harder". That's beside the point though: you can clearly see Fisher turn his body and look at Scola coming at him which is then followed up by him proceeding to check him the f' out. So, little acting job aside, that was a well deserved ejection. I hope Kobe gets suspended from the next game because his bitch princess treatment is infuriating to watch.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:35 PM   #461
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsar View Post
I'm sure he would have fell either way, he just made it look like he fell "harder". That's beside the point though: you can clearly see Fisher turn his body and look at Scola coming at him which is then followed up by him proceeding to check him the f' out. So, little acting job aside, that was a well deserved ejection. I hope Kobe gets suspended from the next game because his bitch princess treatment is infuriating to watch.
Where was Kenyon Martin's ejection for checking Dirk? Where was Rondo's ejection for fish hooking Brad Miller or literally grabbing Hinrich by the arm and throwing him into the score table? Where was Howard's ejection for sending an elbow directly to Dalembert's head? All of these examples were deliberate fouls and were much worse than that little love tap Fisher put on Scola, yet Fisher gets ejected. I know two wrongs don't make a right, I'm just sayin.

On a side note, I understand the concept of selling a call in certain circumstances such as when trying to score, hell Dirk does it all the time, but I truly can't stand blatant off the ball flops.

Last edited by Dirkenstien; 05-07-2009 at 01:36 PM.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:58 PM   #462
DOMINATOR

Quote:
Where was Kenyon Martin's ejection for checking Dirk? Where was Rondo's ejection for fish hooking Brad Miller or literally grabbing Hinrich by the arm and throwing him into the score table? Where was Howard's ejection for sending an elbow directly to Dalembert's head? All of these examples were deliberate fouls and were much worse than that little love tap Fisher put on Scola, yet Fisher gets ejected. I know two wrongs don't make a right, I'm just sayin.

On a side note, I understand the concept of selling a call in certain circumstances such as when trying to score, hell Dirk does it all the time, but I truly can't stand blatant off the ball flops.
dwight howard was suspended (magic played better without him). rondo shoulda been ejected. i didn't see the k-mart play.
fisher should get suspended because he looked back and charged scola with an elbow.
kobe/artest should have been called an equal foul. no way artest should have been ejected from the game though.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:41 PM   #463
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Throwing Artest out was f'n stupid!!!

Not only should Kobe be suspended, but the officials of that game should also be suspended.

Kobe foul that wasn't call instigated the entire incident. That is why I believe Kobe should be suspended. The officials for protecting Kobe or flat out being blind.

The league should also issue an apology to Ron Artest for not keeping the game under control.

At least we got to see some physical confrontation, unlike the other series with our local favorites getting punked!!!
Old 05-07-2009, 04:13 PM   #464
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Agreed that the Artest ejection wasn't warranted but he did at least deserve a T for instigating the confrontation. Yeah Kobe gave a bit of a cheap shot under the basket but big deal, that happens every day in the NBA. I do like Artest's intensity, though. He's a bit mental but I think it works in his favor if he can just stay on the court. He's playing good basketball and honestly I wouldn't mind having a little bit of that craziness/intensity on the Mavs right now.

I'd be suprised if Fisher even gets a fine for the Scola foul.

Old 05-07-2009, 04:32 PM   #465
92bDad
Platinum Member

The issue with Fisher's foul, is that Fisher initiated the foul and then his follow through made it appear even worse that it perhaps should have been. This coupled with it taking place in the open floor, with ALL eyes on the incident.

There was no attempt to make a basketball move by Fisher, he simply looked at Scola, ducked down and then drove into him. It was almost a text book Football hit.

Now, truth be known, I have no issues with the play itself...I wish some Mavs would make a physical point in the same way as Fisher, but also be ready to take the Flagrant Hit and ultimate suspension.

At the end of the day, I don't believe that the NBA has the balls to suspend Kobe, but I think they may suspend Fisher just to say that they did something. I do believe that the NBA needs to come back and at least issue a Flagrant 1 or 2 to Kobe...then they need to have the official call a tight game to get this stuff to blow over.

I doubt seriously we will see the NBA doing anything.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:44 PM   #466
92bDad
Platinum Member

Fisher was suspended for one game.

Bryant has been upgraded from no fould to a Flagrant 1

And that other play...I forget the name, the "Magic" player who hit slapped House in the back of the head has been suspended for 1 game as well.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:15 PM   #467
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

Good decisions by the league.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:09 AM   #468
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Fisher was suspended for one game.

Bryant has been upgraded from no fould to a Flagrant 1

And that other play...I forget the name, the "Magic" player who hit slapped House in the back of the head has been suspended for 1 game as well.
How'd you forget Skip to My Lou lol?

As far as these good suspensions I disagree. The inconsistencies in these suspensions are outrageous. Kobe elbow's Artest above the shoulders and doesn't get suspended? That's what sets guys like Artest off. They're worried about him being a loose cannon but if the damn refs did their job you wouldn't have to worry about anyone losing it.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:36 AM   #469
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Well I am suprised by the Fisher suspension, but mostly because they've let so much other crap fly in this year's playoffs so far. I'm not sure how Rondo doesn't get suspended for his stunts, yet Fisher does. At least KMart got a fine for the Dirk foul, did Rondo even get that?? The inconsistencies are a problem with this league, to say the least.

I'm looking forward to both games tonight. Whoever wins between Boston/Orlando is going to have their hands full with Lebron. He's playing like a mad man right now.

Old 05-08-2009, 09:11 AM   #470
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
May 8, 2009
Boston @ Orlando--S. Foster; J. DeRosa; L. Wood
L.A. Lakers @ Houston--S. Javie; S. Corbin; R. Garretson

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:36 AM   #471
Blackspider972

Blackspider972 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackspider972 has a spectacular aura about

What is the point in upgrading to a flagrant 1 AFTER the game? I mean seriously. I don't see the other team start out the game with free throws and stuff like that so to me, it serves absolutely no purpose.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:12 PM   #472
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackspider972 View Post
What is the point in upgrading to a flagrant 1 AFTER the game? I mean seriously. I don't see the other team start out the game with free throws and stuff like that so to me, it serves absolutely no purpose.
I agree, there should at least be some kind of fine associated with after-the-fact flagrant upgrades. Otherwise, what's the point?

Old 05-08-2009, 01:27 PM   #473
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

Quote:
I agree, there should at least be some kind of fine associated with after-the-fact flagrant upgrades. Otherwise, what's the point?
If you get a certain amount of flagrant 1's (3 or 4?) in the playoffs, you will be suspended. So Kobe is now one flagrant closer to having to sit for a game. Not much, but I think that is the reason they update it after the game.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:52 PM   #474
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Kobe is never going to get suspended from a playoff game.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84

Last edited by alby; 05-08-2009 at 01:52 PM.
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:23 PM   #475
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
Kobe is never going to get suspended from a playoff game.
This.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:08 PM   #476
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Well, hopefully the Rockets fans enjoyed their 2-3 days of glory.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:25 PM   #477
Blackspider972

The day Kobe, Lebron, Wade or one of the big time Celtics players get suspended for a playoff game is the day I will go jump off of the I-45 overpass in Downtown.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:36 PM   #478
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

28 shots....33 points. Kobe strikes again.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:03 AM   #479
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

To much chucking in the second half, when we were keeping it close in the first half. I doubt the Rockets win another game in this series.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:11 AM   #480
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Late to the party..

Quote:

I don't know man, I really don't think it was much of a flop. Fisher dug in so deep for that foul that Scola's teeth actually dug into his scalp and cut it. I'd say that in itself proves how hard that foul was and explains why he went down like a sack of potatoes.

Quote:
Well I am suprised by the Fisher suspension, but mostly because they've let so much other crap fly in this year's playoffs so far. I'm not sure how Rondo doesn't get suspended for his stunts, yet Fisher does. At least KMart got a fine for the Dirk foul, did Rondo even get that?? The inconsistencies are a problem with this league, to say the least.

I'm looking forward to both games tonight. Whoever wins between Boston/Orlando is going to have their hands full with Lebron. He's playing like a mad man right now.
This I agree with.. I was pissed when the first Rondo flagrant happened.. and the 2nd.. and the 3rd.

I don't understand how they can possibly justify the variation of punishments.

Tonight Artest got thrown out for a foul that arguably wasn't even a flagrant 1.. How do they justify that?
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
5 piece mcnuggets, 92b anti-basketball rant, clutchbane! lol, got a bit fluffy in here, kobe may opt out, pop rockets, throwfootballoverthemmtns