Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 08-01-2006, 02:02 PM   #41
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
Well unlike talking, when you type there IS a delete button.
man, I wish there was a delete button for when I am talking! that would solve so many of my problems!!

I'm not a big fan of cussing, and I think if you would go through all of my posts, you would find I rarely do it. I have to be very, very upset to use inappropriate language. I agree with those that say there are young minds reading these pages. True, they can turn on the tv during the daytime and hear words that some deem offensive, but we don't have to have it here. IMO, there are a few words that have absolutely no place here. When I see those I get a bit upset, mainly because it wasn't like that when I first joined this forum. But I'm also open-minded enough to know that just because something bothers me, doesn't mean that everyone feels the way I do. So I guess what I'm saying is, I have no clue how this language issue should be dealt with. Aren't you glad I contributed?!

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2006, 08:23 PM   #42
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raefformvp
man, I wish there was a delete button for when I am talking! that would solve so many of my problems!!

haha definatly
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 12:50 PM   #43
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

I would support sike for mod. Mods go unappreciated. I know i for one would make a crappy one because very little offends me aside from just people being dumb and i couldt edit posts for things like that anyway.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 02:22 AM   #44
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

sike and Doc should be mods.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 03:03 AM   #45
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Hopefully one day you too would be nashty. As for me, thats a long shot. A very big one.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 04:59 AM   #46
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Sike is pretty well behaved on this board.

As for Doc and Erica... nah...

but all would make sensible censors...

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 01:51 PM   #47
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah
Hopefully one day you too would be nashty.
Thanks mqywaah, but I doubt that will happen for a long time.

I think Sike, Doc, Erica, and dude should all be mods.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 08-06-2006 at 01:52 PM.
Old 08-17-2006, 12:13 AM   #48
enervate

enervate will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
We all know sike needs all the support he can get....

Here you go alien...

Support
More support
More alien support
LOL ha ha ha ha ha....
enervate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 10:48 AM   #49
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
sike and Doc should be mods.
Doc as a mod would be pretty funny... I can just see him editing other users' posts and making it look like they are making fun of themselves:

QCarFan: Doc you can go to hell!

QCarFan, (after Doc's Edit): I am Qjizz... My friends can call me Qtard...

Ah, the memories!

Last edited by Male30Dan; 08-17-2006 at 08:57 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 11:06 AM   #50
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
Doc as a mod would be pretty funny... I can just see him editing other users' posts and making it look like they are making fun of themselves:

QCarFan: Doc you can go to hell!

QCarFan, (after Doc's Edit): I am Qjizz... My friends can call me Qterd...

Ah, the memories!
I think it would make this board extremely interesting..... and make for even more laughs by me. Bring it ON..............
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 11:33 AM   #51
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I think at this point I would refuse the nomination but that was pretty funny Dan....you little bitch.

Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 12:46 PM   #52
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
I think at this point I would refuse the nomination but that was pretty funny Dan....you little bitch.

No, No, No you can't refuse.................Are you kidding -- it would be way way to much fun having you and Sike, and EL doing it Doc.

You could implement the "Can't be an idiot" rule - where you changed everything to mandarin if anyone acts up.

Or you could do the "If your going to act like a libidiot, then you have to carry the "I LOVE CLINTON" signature", so that all the rest of us would at least be warned.

Maybe do a -- I'm a XXXX Fan below the line, so all us Mavs fans could know up front where alligences lie.

Maybe a Mediot signature line as well.......

I think you three would add some true life to the board if you were Mods.......

Plus reading the changes that Doc and U2 would have to be making with each other every 3-5 days would be priceless................

Then again, maybe not. I might not get any work done, and I might get fired for falling on the ground laughing at all the antics you three could come up with. I guess I'll never know.
Old 08-17-2006, 02:05 PM   #53
Drbio
Banned

Naw...you'd get tired of it. You can only read Dan saying that his real name is Polly Prissypants only so many times.
Old 08-17-2006, 02:32 PM   #54
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Naw...you'd get tired of it. You can only read Dan saying that his real name is Polly Prissypants only so many times.
Lol, nah I wouldn't get tired of it.

Old 08-17-2006, 08:58 PM   #55
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What the hell is so funny about that??? That was my daddy's name!
Old 08-18-2006, 10:46 AM   #56
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
What the hell is so funny about that??? That was my daddy's name!
genius polly.....pure genius.
Old 08-22-2006, 04:33 PM   #57
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli
Sike is pretty well behaved on this board.

As for Doc and Erica... nah...

but all would make sensible censors...
well behaved!!! I´m a freakin uncontrolable force like earth quakes or tornados!!! Compared to the late 18th century Puritans, I´m pretty horrible indeed!

doc as a mod would be funny...any newbie who hadn´t made a serious contribution after the first 45 posts would be terminated...whew...good thing u2, dan, and sexy would be grandfathered in

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 04:47 PM   #58
dalmations202
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
well behaved!!! I´m a freakin uncontrolable force like earth quakes or tornados!!!
uhhhhhh not. You aren't even up to Madape level yet...........

Quote:
doc as a mod would be funny...any newbie who hadn´t made a serious contribution after the first 45 posts would be terminated...whew...good thing u2, dan, and sexy would be grandfathered in
Exactly..... can you imagine what would happen if we could just add a little power to Doc. He already doesn't need anything............. It would be some of the best comedy around. Talk about a powderkeg waiting to happen. The middle east would have nothing on the political section on this board.

You'd have to have EL around then, just to keep the sanity, and keep the board level-headed.
Old 08-22-2006, 05:20 PM   #59
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
uhhhhhh not. You aren't even up to Madape level yet...........

I did not say I was insane, just uncontrolable!!!....you know,.....like Sars....oh wait...
Quote:
You'd have to have EL around then, just to keep the sanity, and keep the board level-headed.
EL and level headed....I sware that is the first time those two have been used in the same sentence!!!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 08-23-2006, 07:48 AM   #60
Drbio
Banned

"sware"?

Look bitch, if you are going to post at least check your spelling.
Old 08-23-2006, 09:14 AM   #61
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
"sware"?

Look bitch, if you are going to post at least check your spelling.
the uneducated always challenge what they cannot understand...

Sike's first campaign promise: instant deletion of drbio's account
"Vote with your heart, mind, and soul, vote sike in 06!"

Old 08-23-2006, 09:59 AM   #62
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Sike's first campaign promise: instant deletion of drbio's account
"Vote with your heart, mind, and soul, vote sike in 06!"

I VOTE FOR SIKE... I VOTE FOR SIKE... Screw Doc... I am tired of acting like I like him so he won't flame me! Bitch!

Last edited by Male30Dan; 08-23-2006 at 09:59 AM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 10:42 AM   #63
dalmations202
Diamond Member

See, even this thread is getting to be fun, and we are only "talking" about giving Doc more power. Even the thought of Doc getting more power just scares people on this board.

I can see Sike and Dan shaking as I write. (Superman see through computer screen and across the net ability).

I am beginnig to think that Dan needs to be added to the list of people that "need" to be a moderator though.
Old 08-23-2006, 11:29 AM   #64
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Nah... I would be a TERRIBLE mod... I would be changing arcade scores for my benefit and adding humorous avatars for posters that piss me off, (maybe the Nash OOOHHH face for Chummy - )... It would be complete chaos!
Old 08-23-2006, 11:32 AM   #65
dalmations202
Diamond Member

Quote:
Nah... I would be a TERRIBLE mod... I would be changing arcade scores for my benefit and adding humorous avatars for posters that piss me off, (maybe the Nash OOOHHH face for Chummy - )... It would be complete chaos!
And this would be bad .......... why ?
Old 08-23-2006, 11:34 AM   #66
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
And this would be bad .......... why ?
...I don't think Scoobay and Dark Sun would like to be sitting on 0 in the ol arcade, but other than that, no reason... Male23Dan for Congre, err, um, Moderator in 07!!!

Old 08-23-2006, 02:07 PM   #67
Drbio
Banned

There shall be no self promotion here Polly Prissypants.
Old 08-23-2006, 02:21 PM   #68
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Oh how I loathe thee DrBio! Oh how I loathe thee!
Old 08-23-2006, 02:23 PM   #69
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh how I loathe thee DrBio! Oh how I loathe thee!
Now he's trying to get the sympathy vote....
Old 08-23-2006, 02:32 PM   #70
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Let me try again for those of us without a thesaurus:

Oh how I hate thee DrBio! Oh how I hate thee!

Old 08-23-2006, 11:30 PM   #71
Drbio
Banned

*kisses*
Old 08-25-2006, 11:43 AM   #72
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Even the thought of Doc getting more power just scares people on this board.

I can see Sike and Dan shaking as I write. (Superman see through computer screen and across the net ability).
pup you obviously do not understand the nature of mine and doc´s relationship...we are very much like Van Dame in that movie where he played twins....uh...what was it called....ah yes..."double impact"! Apart we are terrible forces to behold...but TOGETHER we are an unstopable tornado of life-ending roundhouse kicks and jaw crushing judo upper cuts....you cannot oppose us!

as stronger doc IS a stronger sike!!! beware!!!!

Old 08-25-2006, 02:52 PM   #73
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

sike is sweet
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 03:46 PM   #74
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
sike is very pretty in make-up and a dress
Not that is just too much information.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:33 AM   #75
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

dammit you rat, i didn't say that...
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 10:27 AM   #76
dalmations202
Diamond Member

Quote:
pup you obviously do not understand the nature of mine and doc´s relationship...we are very much like Van Dame in that movie where he played twins....uh...what was it called....ah yes..."double impact"! Apart we are terrible forces to behold...but TOGETHER we are an unstopable tornado of life-ending roundhouse kicks and jaw crushing judo upper cuts....you cannot oppose us!

as stronger doc IS a stronger sike!!! beware!!!!
Maybe Dan was just so close that he was shaking enough for the both of you........LOL...

Tornado -------------Hahahahahahahahaha --- and I am not opposed --- you and doc make a cute couple and I really don't want to know all about your "relationship".

Thank you for the laugh today, I needed it.
Old 08-28-2006, 10:34 AM   #77
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
I love sike. I love him in a pink nighty. I love him in no nighty at all. I'd be his mod-boy if he was made a mod and would love every hot sweet second of it.

EW!
Old 08-28-2006, 10:38 AM   #78
dalmations202
Diamond Member

Quote:
Two people can play this game, but WHY?
Good question Doc, why?
Old 08-28-2006, 11:52 AM   #79
sike
The Preacha

Exclamation

Quote:
girls are icky...but oh!...the boys are fun to play with!!!
an interesting game to be sure

Old 08-28-2006, 02:34 PM   #80
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, its better than yours, damn right its better than yours....
What a weird thing to say Sike.....

Last edited by Flacolaco; 08-28-2006 at 02:35 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!