Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-08-2006, 11:15 AM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Random Picture or Joke Picture Thread

Not that I would ever tell anyone here to do this......
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2006, 11:18 AM   #2
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

memories of doc a few years back

http://www.geocities.com/johnniemccoy/bringback70s.jpg

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 11:19 AM   #3
Drbio
Banned

One of my favorites....

Old 08-08-2006, 11:19 AM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
I never inhaled.

Last edited by Drbio; 08-08-2006 at 11:21 AM.
Old 08-08-2006, 11:21 AM   #5
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Doc,

the winner of Rock Star: INXS last year, actually wore a shirt with that on it during one of his performances on the show. CBS didn't catch it.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2005/09/08/j-...rs-what-to-do/

pretty funny.
Old 08-08-2006, 11:24 AM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Old 08-08-2006, 11:24 AM   #7
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

BBL's baby pic...not sure which one is him.....
http://www.toofunnyjokes.com/images/...y-photo001.jpg

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 08-08-2006, 11:24 AM   #8
Drbio
Banned

Great find BBL....wow.
Old 08-08-2006, 11:26 AM   #9
Drbio
Banned

What the heck happened here?????

Old 08-08-2006, 11:29 AM   #10
sike
The Preacha

doc's first lover...they still keep "in touch"

http://media2.ugoto.com/pictures/ano...ession-eb3.jpg

Old 08-08-2006, 11:33 AM   #11
mnmpeanut

mnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to all

Old 08-08-2006, 11:43 AM   #12
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, doc, i remember seeing it when the epsiode actually aired. i was like, "hey, cool shirt... wonder what it says... WTF?"

i didn't actually say "WTF".

i have a sweet pic from when i was on vacation in florida, but it's not uploaded anywhere. a waterspout off the coast during a storm. freaky.
Old 08-08-2006, 11:45 AM   #13
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

holy crap, where did they get that picture of my volvo?
Old 08-08-2006, 04:05 PM   #14
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
holy crap, where did they get that picture of my volvo?
I heard it was parked in front of a drag bar. Ba-Zing!
Old 08-08-2006, 04:41 PM   #15
Drbio
Banned

Old 08-08-2006, 04:51 PM   #16
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
I heard it was parked in front of a drag bar. Ba-Zing!
Or Doc and Sike's --- LoveShack ---- it's so hard to tell the difference.
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 04:53 PM   #17
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Doesnt look like they had any need to actually go inside the love shack
Old 08-08-2006, 06:49 PM   #18
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

What really happened. . .

Last edited by jacktruth; 11-30-2006 at 12:12 AM.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 06:54 PM   #19
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

http://funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/...becued+Weenies

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 08-08-2006 at 06:54 PM.
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 08:57 PM   #20
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 10:28 PM   #21
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
Or Doc and Sike's --- LoveShack ---- it's so hard to tell the difference.
this is puppy's love sha.....

http://e-nba.pl/koszulki/img/shaq_kw.jpg

Old 08-09-2006, 08:10 AM   #22
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

lonestarrob jr?

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 08-09-2006 at 08:13 AM.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 08:21 AM   #23
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

more unexpected musicians

Old 08-09-2006, 08:26 AM   #24
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Old 08-09-2006, 09:02 AM   #25
sike
The Preacha

the lady of his dreams.... http://www.marry-an-ugly-millionaire...ing-men-w4.htm

Old 08-09-2006, 09:18 AM   #26
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
lonestarrob jr?
LOL

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 09:19 AM   #27
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
ha ha. I enjoyed this ad from the site:

INTERESTS:
I am a natural leader of men (and women provided the completely cover themselves in black garments). At present I am unable to lead my beloved Country (may ALLAH protect it) as I am otherwise detained with personal business - but I will rise to power again and rule the entire world - even that cute little country Tuvalu (may ALLAH protect it).

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 08-09-2006 at 09:22 AM.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:23 PM   #28
mnmpeanut

mnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to all

Old 08-09-2006, 05:17 PM   #29
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnmpeanut
LOL!

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 08-10-2006, 12:16 PM   #30
mnmpeanut

we only thought castro was in the hospital.....

Last edited by mnmpeanut; 08-10-2006 at 12:17 PM.
mnmpeanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 11:56 AM   #31
mnmpeanut

finally, a good reason to go to the mall with the wife....

Old 08-11-2006, 02:28 PM   #32
Drbio
Banned

Old 08-11-2006, 02:29 PM   #33
Drbio
Banned

Old 08-11-2006, 02:29 PM   #34
Drbio
Banned

Last edited by Drbio; 08-11-2006 at 02:30 PM.
Old 08-11-2006, 02:30 PM   #35
Drbio
Banned

Holy moley!!!

Last edited by Drbio; 08-11-2006 at 02:31 PM.
Old 08-11-2006, 02:35 PM   #36
Drbio
Banned

Old 08-11-2006, 02:35 PM   #37
Drbio
Banned

Old 08-11-2006, 04:16 PM   #38
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
freakin scary...

I think they said it was a dolphin...but man it looks like a shark...

Old 08-11-2006, 04:17 PM   #39
sike
The Preacha

this will be EL by the time she's 36

http://www.reaperin.de/horror/horror_011.gif

Old 08-11-2006, 06:54 PM   #40
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
freakin scary...

I think they said it was a dolphin...but man it looks like a shark...
When I first saw the pic, it really looked like a shark, but now that you mention dolphin it doesn't really look like a shark. The fin doesn't look shark-like enough.

Tags
fluffin hilarious, got a bit fluffy in here, what the fluff?, who's your daddy