Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-18-2016, 09:49 PM   #41
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Carlisle is holding back on 1 or 2 players every so often on the rotation. It's created some more losses past games too.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2016, 09:50 PM   #42
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavErika View Post
statement loss?
No no. It is really redirkulous. Normally, he should be outmatched by a younger player ... if he wasn´t Uber.
Old 03-18-2016, 09:51 PM   #43
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Chill, y'all. We're a sub-.500 team playing the best team in the league and we stayed in the game for almost all of it. I'm proud of that.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 09:51 PM   #44
TheSportyChannel
Banned

TheSportyChannel will become famous soon enoughTheSportyChannel will become famous soon enough

128-112 with 1:06 remaining in the 4th. Game over. Hello lottery with no draft pick
TheSportyChannel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 09:52 PM   #45
TheSportyChannel
Banned

TheSportyChannel will become famous soon enoughTheSportyChannel will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Chill, y'all. We're a sub-.500 team playing the best team in the league and we stayed in the game for almost all of it. I'm proud of that.
You could say that if this team was young but we're not.
Old 03-18-2016, 09:52 PM   #46
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSportyChannel View Post
The 2 overpaid bums Matthews and Parson both got injured today.
You're a funny guy. Do you like the nets too, sport?
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 09:55 PM   #47
TheSportyChannel
Banned

Warriors 130 Mavs 112

We are officially under 500 in the month of April @ 34-35

Worst day ever

Both Rockets and Portland also won.
Old 03-18-2016, 09:56 PM   #48
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You could say that if this team was young but we're not.
can you do anything other than talking $&%# about my Mavs?
Old 03-18-2016, 09:58 PM   #49
TheSportyChannel
Banned

Quote:
can you do anything other than talking $&%# about my Mavs?
Hey they're my mavs also but I have the right to call out the mavs terrible front office since 2011. It's been 1st round losses or out of the playoffs 5 straight years.
Old 03-18-2016, 10:02 PM   #50
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Hey they're my mavs also but I have the right to call out the mavs terrible front office since 2011. It's been 1st round losses or out of the playoffs 5 straight years.
If you were a fan you may actually say something positive about them once in a while. That's what fans do.

Yeah, we've had a tough run. Most teams do. It's the constant negativity that is a total turnoff
Old 03-18-2016, 10:03 PM   #51
TheSportyChannel
Banned

Race to the 8th spot. Mavs officially tied with Jazz in the loss column. Also the Jazz has the tiebreaker over the Mavs.

6.)Portland Trail Blazers 36-34
7.)Houston Rockets 35-34

8.)Dallas Mavericks 34-35
9.)Utah Jazz 33-35

Last edited by TheSportyChannel; 03-18-2016 at 10:05 PM.
Old 03-18-2016, 10:13 PM   #52
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Race to the 8th spot. Mavs officially tied with Jazz in the loss column. Also the Jazz has the tiebreaker over the Mavs.

6.)Portland Trail Blazers 36-34
7.)Houston Rockets 35-34

8.)Dallas Mavericks 34-35
9.)Utah Jazz 33-35
Trump is in Salt Lake City today. Mabe he will jinx them
Old 03-19-2016, 12:11 PM   #53
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

ESPN has us at 41.4% chance to make the playoffs.

I'd put our odds at 99.9% of being swept by the Warriors. No much chance of sneaking into even 7th, which would also get us slaughtered.
Old 03-19-2016, 02:16 PM   #54
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ESPN has us at 41.4% chance to make the playoffs.

I'd put our odds at 99.9% of being swept by the Warriors. No much chance of sneaking into even 7th, which would also get us slaughtered.
Or the Thunder who are in many ways the worst match up.

I think not making the playoffs would send a powerful message to the front office and coach that things need to change. Getting annihilated on national TV would be worse than just not making them. I never thought I'd say that, but we really have no shot against the top 3.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 02:38 PM   #55
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Or the Thunder who are in many ways the worst match up.

I think not making the playoffs would send a powerful message to the front office and coach that things need to change. Getting annihilated on national TV would be worse than just not making them. I never thought I'd say that, but we really have no shot against the top 3.
Hell, I don't think we can beat any of the playoff teams in the West...

To summarize our season so far:

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 02:56 PM   #56
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post

It's a failure because the 5th seed was basically gift wrapped on a silver platter for us. But a horrid Matthews and 3 guard lineups can't be overcome. I know the league is going smaller, but that doesn't excuse playing Barea and Felton together. You shouldn't go small just for the sake of it. If you don't have the talent or guys that work together, then it is not. going. to. work. I just can't believe an insanely intelligent coach like Rick can't get it through his head. You can reason playing vets over young guys or not playing end of bench athletic shot blocking centers. The reasoning behind those guard lineups has reached an end. It needs to stop.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 03:44 PM   #57
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post

Yeah we have to take a look at the mavs. They are below .500 in march. I wouldn't bet on them to beat any of the top teams in west or east. This is way worse than 2012.
Old 03-19-2016, 05:07 PM   #58
Rick Carlisle

Rick Carlisle has a brilliant futureRick Carlisle has a brilliant futureRick Carlisle has a brilliant futureRick Carlisle has a brilliant futureRick Carlisle has a brilliant futureRick Carlisle has a brilliant futureRick Carlisle has a brilliant futureRick Carlisle has a brilliant futureRick Carlisle has a brilliant futureRick Carlisle has a brilliant futureRick Carlisle has a brilliant future

Everyone needs to calm down. Everything is going according to plan.
Rick Carlisle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 07:12 PM   #59
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Carlisle View Post
Thanks coach.

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 10:32 PM   #60
Javale McGeeber

Javale McGeeber is a name known to allJavale McGeeber is a name known to allJavale McGeeber is a name known to allJavale McGeeber is a name known to allJavale McGeeber is a name known to allJavale McGeeber is a name known to allJavale McGeeber is a name known to allJavale McGeeber is a name known to allJavale McGeeber is a name known to allJavale McGeeber is a name known to allJavale McGeeber is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Carlisle View Post
Shhhh you'll give away the plan!

Old 03-20-2016, 03:13 AM   #61
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs already got destroyed by The Warriors "We Believe" team in 07 and now we have a chance to get destroyed by Steph Curry's Warriors if we remain in the 8th spot. Wow.
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote