Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2017, 03:23 AM   #1
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold
Default Bagley or Ayton

If the Mavs could get one of them they would have a nice longterm Core of DSJ, Barnes + Bagley/Ayton.

Positions 1,3,5 Covered for the Future. Add to that massive Capspace when Wes is of the Payroll in 2 years and the Future may look bright.

I would not take Doncic, since he is playing Barnes Position and to me he has the ceiling of a slightly better Hayward which is good but not what the Mavs Need when they Count on Barnes.

Mavs Need a true Franchise Center. First they would ever have. They Need someone who can form a Great Duo with DSJ and both of Bagley and Ayton have Superstar Potential.

Right now i would go with Bagley cause he Looks to be more NBA Ready but damn Aytons Intangibles are great. Hes a massive Body with a Soft Touch. Raw, but when he is developed he Looks like Olajuwon with 3 Point Range.

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote