endtroducing
Golden Member

endtroducing is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Alternate Mavs Jersey

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Overall, I like them...but is it just me or does that top left shoulder seem a bit too busy?
that NBA logo needed to be on the bottom, under the tag. The stacking effect on the top is silly looking.
yeah, cause who wants their logo to be seen easily? the fools.

any word on when other players jerseys become available?
Old 11-20-2004, 01:55 AM   #122
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Actually, surprisingly I don't like them in action as much as I thought I would. Usually they look better on. Is ok if they only wear them once in a while, I guess.
Old 11-20-2004, 10:18 AM   #123
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future
Default RE: Alternate Mavs Jersey

my friends and I agreed that those are the dopest jerseys in the league.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 12:38 PM   #124
JLEEHASMUCHGAME

JLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enoughJLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by: The Crippler
my friends and I agreed that those are the dopest jerseys in the league.
I agree with you and your friends. Perhaps a little bit too much north carolina blue on the sides for my taste, but overall, very nice.
JLEEHASMUCHGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 12:51 PM   #125
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it appears like mixed results in this thread. But I think they are pretty sweet. In fact, it prompted me to finally replace my old jersey (really old, in fact... a Kidd jersey).

I haven't seen them in action, but the action shots I did see via the websites and newspaper look pretty impressive.
Old 11-20-2004, 12:58 PM   #126
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: endtroducing
they only have Dirk and Fin...I want Harris.
In both Authentic and Replica... they now come in Dirk, Stack, Finley, Harris, Finley, Daniels, Damp and Terry.
Old 11-20-2004, 12:59 PM   #127
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

here's the first I've read about how often we'll be seeing them, from FWST:

Friday night was the Mavs' first of 11 appearances in their new alternate uniforms designed by P. Diddy. They'll wear them one more time at home and nine times on the road, mostly in major-market cities. Unlike last year's silver uniforms, which were shelved after one game, these went over better.

"The more I looked at it," Mavs coach Don Nelson said, "the better it got."

But Alan Henderson put it in perspective, saying, "I'd play in a practice jersey."
Old 11-20-2004, 01:59 PM   #128
HexNBA
Golden Member

HexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to all

For people with NBA Live 2005: code for unlocking the jerseys
Old 11-20-2004, 02:15 PM   #129
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Do they make it in swingman yet?
Old 11-20-2004, 02:22 PM   #130
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

I love the colors. The only thing I don't like is the font for Mavs. It looks very feminine. I thought the players looked pretty good in them.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 03:11 PM   #131
endtroducing
Golden Member

endtroducing is on a distinguished road

only Finley and Nowitzki are available, U2
Old 11-20-2004, 03:15 PM   #132
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally posted by: endtroducing
only Finley and Nowitzki are available, U2
Huh... the replica jersey's it will allow you to order a Harris one. And it appears like you can order an authentic one as well, but when you try to place it in your cart it says out of stock.

I would imagine that it is coming though, judging that it lets you select one.

So, I guess your options are to go with the replica or wait.

Sorry if I got you pre-maturely excited. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2004, 03:16 PM   #133
Day1MavsFan

Day1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really nice

I really see no point in having a third jersey with yet another color. I do understand wearing retro from time to time, but what exactly is this? A retralternate jersey?
Day1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 03:32 PM   #134
JLEEHASMUCHGAME

JLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enoughJLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by: HexNBA
thanks hex..
JLEEHASMUCHGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 01:51 AM   #135
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: HexNBA
It looks better on the game...one coler blue and it looks a little darker than on the actual uniform.

Old 11-21-2004, 02:33 AM   #136
Phil Helmuth

Phil Helmuth is on a distinguished road

i like them
Old 11-21-2004, 08:19 PM   #137
philb7777

philb7777 is on a distinguished road

Please help a 40 year old Dad get the alt jerseys on NBA LIVE 2005. How do I use the code to get the jerseys to unlock? I need step by step help for an old fart who is out of touch. My son is dying to see them on his game but he doesn't know how to use the code either. Please help! Thanks in advance for any info.
philb7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 08:29 PM   #138
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please help a 40 year old Dad get the alt jerseys on NBA LIVE 2005. How do I use the code to get the jerseys to unlock? I need step by step help for an old fart who is out of touch. My son is dying to see them on his game but he doesn't know how to use the code either. Please help! Thanks in advance for any info.
-From the opening menu go to "My NBA LIve"
- When you get there you have three rooms...go the the EA Sports Lounge
- In the lounge, scroll over until you see the option "NBA codes"
- Select this and enter the code, then exit the lounge
- Make sure you save your settings to you memory card or you will have to enter the code every time you play.