Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-18-2007, 01:45 AM   #1
Re-Dirk-ulous

Re-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of light
Default Paris Hilton Leaked Phone Call From Jail?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQTuG7sIiE

Last edited by Re-Dirk-ulous; 06-18-2007 at 01:45 AM.
Re-Dirk-ulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2007, 02:01 AM   #2
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

lol, who does she think she is???
Old 06-18-2007, 02:51 AM   #3
Dortmund

Dortmund will become famous soon enoughDortmund will become famous soon enough

I cant believe she says that at the end!! some kind of conflict of interest??
Old 06-18-2007, 03:34 AM   #4
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Last time I heard this exact same clip, they said it was Lindsay Lohan.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 02:37 PM   #5
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

You can certainly crucify me for saying this if you like (I deserve it).... but does she actually look moderately attractive here while getting out of jail with a real, genuine smile on her face and no makeup?

They should still throw her back in just for the hell of it.
Old 06-26-2007, 03:17 PM   #6
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

she has makeup on in that picture. At least she has base on, that's much for sure. perhaps to hide her.... never mind... I'll be nice.

I just realized that if I press "post quick reply" I could be ridiculed about this post....

should I? hmmmmm......
Old 06-26-2007, 03:22 PM   #7
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

If you're interested, listen now. I heard she's filed an injunction to get it removed.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:01 PM   #8
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco

You can certainly crucify me for saying this if you like (I deserve it).... but does she actually look moderately attractive here while getting out of jail with a real, genuine smile on her face and no makeup?

They should still throw her back in just for the hell of it.
Um...that's plenty of makeup, bro.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 09:33 PM   #9
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry....it's not her usual whore makeup
Old 06-26-2007, 10:15 PM   #10
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

What they aren't showing in that pic though Flac is her size 14 shoe and her vein-ridden hands. She looks like an ogre to me. An ogre with an old baseball glove for a snatch, (forgive the vulgarity there ladies, but this bitch gets on my last nerve).

Last edited by Male30Dan; 06-26-2007 at 10:16 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:58 PM   #11
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male26Dan
What they aren't showing in that pic though Flac is her size 14 shoe and her vein-ridden hands. She looks like an ogre to me. An ogre with an old baseball glove for a snatch, (forgive the vulgarity there ladies, but this bitch gets on my last nerve).
lol. baseball glove.

They should've let her rot in that prison. She'll be back to looking like a whore in no time.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:46 AM   #12
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Old baseball glove for a slit? I'm not getting it. An old baseball glove is a thing of beauty, highly prized and guarded by he who is happy to own it.

And for the record, she wasn't in prison. Sounds like she was in county jail for a little while. Honestly, who among us hasn't served a little stint?
Old 06-27-2007, 01:13 AM   #13
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Old baseball glove for a slit? I'm not getting it. An old baseball glove is a thing of beauty, highly prized and guarded by he who is happy to own it.

And for the record, she wasn't in prison. Sounds like she was in county jail for a little while. Honestly, who among us hasn't served a little stint?
Hahaha... Fair enough... Sorry I degraded the worn-in ageless baseball mit! But to be perfectly honest, don't you see the similarities:

The ball in the glove here even helps add to the resemblance!!!

Now I know this particular pic is missing the ball affect, but there are other google searches on the web that would find the pics including them, (oh yeah, don't click if you are under 37 years old or at work - 37 because that is how old you must be for your eyes to handle the stress of this photo)!!!

Edit... Oh, and for the record, I have never been to jail and have only had one ticket, (two if you count the one I received when I was 16 for not wearing a seatbelt AS A FING PASSENGER)!

Last edited by Male30Dan; 06-27-2007 at 01:19 AM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 01:48 AM   #14
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male26Dan
Hahaha... Fair enough... Sorry I degraded the worn-in ageless baseball mit! But to be perfectly honest, don't you see the similarities:

The ball in the glove here even helps add to the resemblance!!!

Now I know this particular pic is missing the ball affect, but there are other google searches on the web that would find the pics including them, (oh yeah, don't click if you are under 37 years old or at work - 37 because that is how old you must be for your eyes to handle the stress of this photo)!!!

Edit... Oh, and for the record, I have never been to jail and have only had one ticket, (two if you count the one I received when I was 16 for not wearing a seatbelt AS A FING PASSENGER)!
I can't see the mitt in the second one. All I see is a cooze. Is it my browser?
Old 06-27-2007, 09:33 AM   #15
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg

<-----------Gotten plenty of tickets, but never so much as sniffed cuffs (at least, not from cops....)

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 06-27-2007 at 09:34 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote