Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 07-27-2003, 05:14 AM   #1
FiZth

FiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of light
Default Where can I get Dallas Mavericks game's?

I am big fan on Dallas Mavericks, but I have this problem that I live in Estonia ( small country in Europe ) and here is very difficult to see NBA game. Does everyone know some ftp server aadress or just some file sharing program where can I download Mavericks game's or just NBA game's ( 2002/03 ). It is my dream to see live NBA game or to be American Airlines Center and see how Mavericks just crash some team at home. But I am 16 year's old and from Estonia to go U.S. it is 97% unpossible, beacouse money, under 18 year age and so. And I just hope that I can see some old Mavericks game's at my computer. Please can somebody help me, I am bored to see only game box scores and watching flash not see video of the game. Good luck to you all of Mavericks fan's and greetings from this side of ocean.

--- Dirk Nowitzki 4ever ---
FiZth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2003, 01:12 PM   #2
FiZth

FiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of light

isn't really no chance to see Mavericks old game's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] anybody can't help???
Old 07-29-2003, 01:51 PM   #3
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Where can I get Dallas Mavericks game's?

Hehe, "it is 97% unpossible". Instantaneously I liked you.

Maybe you can have something in the NBA's page. Not really much for free, but it's something.

www.nba.com

Old 07-29-2003, 05:58 PM   #4
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

try kazaa lite.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2003, 06:37 AM   #5
FiZth

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas
Hehe, "it is 97% unpossible". Instantaneously I liked you.

Maybe you can have something in the NBA's page. Not really much for free, but it's something.

www.nba.com

Same to you Chiwas, but I must say that it is quite hard to be Mavericks fan in Estonia. I haven't seen no DM stuff in here , no jerseys (MJ, Garnett, Iverson,... but not Nowitzki :@ ) and I can dream only posters and see i da dreamland that I have Mavericks jersey =( . Old good day's some television channel was showed NBA Finals, but this was many years ago. Relly I am very envious all of you who can see every DM games and can go American Airlines Center, but who was telling that it's easy to be DM fan.
Old 07-30-2003, 06:39 AM   #6
FiZth

Quote:
Originally posted by: aexchange
try kazaa lite.
Last time when I was try it to search something about DM I where not finding nothing, but how is it with you, have you find it something?
Old 07-31-2003, 01:02 PM   #7
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Quote:
but I must say that it is quite hard to be Mavericks fan in Estonia
It's also hard to be a Mavs fan over here, I can ensure you that, but not for the same causes. And worse if you're from Mexico. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Anyway, get logged on when the season starts; it's fun to follow the games in the game of the day threads.

Old 08-03-2003, 09:00 AM   #8
DNNF
Golden Member

DNNF will become famous soon enoughDNNF will become famous soon enough

Email Mark Cuban. He might know
DNNF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2003, 06:13 PM   #9
FiZth

Quote:
Originally posted by: DNNF
Email Mark Cuban. He might know
Yeah right, nice joke or you really mean it :S:S:S???But I want DM game's so much that I can do it this 2 when I know it help somehow. Somewhere must be some NBA olda game's or what everybody think? I think that it isn't so impossible.
Old 08-03-2003, 06:45 PM   #10
Dirk41= konsesjonen
Banned

Dirk41= konsesjonen is on a distinguished road

Try E-bay, see if anyone is selling any.
Oh, and any update on the ship you'll found in Estonia, The Russalka - Russian for mermaid??
It was the first ironclad used by the Czars of Russia. My sources have told me Estonians have still been leaving buoquets honoring the dead sailors, what a mighty ship it was.
Dirk41= konsesjonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2003, 06:46 PM   #11
Dirk41= konsesjonen
Banned

Dirk41= konsesjonen is on a distinguished road

Oh, and p.s.
who won the wife-carrying contest?
I know it was a while back, but I never saw the outcome.
Dirk41= konsesjonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 10:56 AM   #12
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Fizth I have a few Mavs games on tape. I guess I could rip the fourth quarter and put them up on Kazaa sometime if you let me know when you want to download them.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 07:56 AM   #13
FiZth

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dirk41= konsesjonen
Try E-bay, see if anyone is selling any.
Oh, and any update on the ship you'll found in Estonia, The Russalka - Russian for mermaid??
It was the first ironclad used by the Czars of Russia. My sources have told me Estonians have still been leaving buoquets honoring the dead sailors, what a mighty ship it was.
Friday—July 25, 2003
TALLINN-HELSINKI (CITY PAPER) Estonian researchers say they've located the Russian naval ship Russalka—one of the earliest armored vessels of the age—that sank in the Baltic Sea 110 years ago killing 177 sailors. A 1902 Estonian monument to the Russalka, a bronze angel holding aloft a crucifix and tilting it toward the ship's watery grave, is a popular tourist sight in Tallinn; some Estonian newly weds leave bouquets at its granite base to honor the sailors who died.
Built in 1868, the Russalka, or Mermaid in Russian, was one of the first so called iron-clads in the navy of the Russian Empire, to which Estonia belonged in the 19th century. It is said to have taken part in several key Russian naval battles. One of its last ports of call before it perished was Tallinn, though it was never determined just why or how it sank.
Divers this week videotaped the wreckage 25 kilometers from Helsinki and were later able to positively identify it as the Russalka; it lay some 75 meters below the surface. "We can say with 100 percent certainty that the shipwreck we found is the Russalka," the head of the Estonian- and Finnish- funded expedition, captain Vello Mass, was quoted as saying in Friday's edition of Postimees. He said the Estonians and Finns would first notify Russian authorities about the discovery before deciding whether to carry out salvage operations.
The Estonians, along with several Finnish researchers, spent over a month trying to locate the wreck. Early expeditions by other scientific teams failed to find it.

link where is the Russalka monument picture: http://www.aktivist.ee/russalka/inde...Id=166&lang=en

That's all what I know about the Russalka
Old 08-07-2003, 08:07 AM   #14
FiZth

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dirk41= konsesjonen
Oh, and p.s.
who won the wife-carrying contest?
I know it was a while back, but I never saw the outcome.
Last year (07.07.2002) world championship outcome was:

1st Estonia Meelis Tammre (24) and Anna Zilberberg (21) and she is 49 kg.
2nd +3 sec Finland Taisto Miettinen ja Heidi Yliharju
3rd Estonia Jaanus ja Anneli Undrest

But this year world championship contest I haven't hear nothing.
Old 08-07-2003, 08:33 AM   #15
FiZth

Quote:
Originally posted by: FreshJive
Fizth I have a few Mavs games on tape. I guess I could rip the fourth quarter and put them up on Kazaa sometime if you let me know when you want to download them.
Yehaaa.. thank you... I am so happy to hear this. You can put them up on Kazaa when you ever want and then tell me. I am always ready to download them.
Old 08-10-2003, 04:24 PM   #16
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: FiZth
Quote:
Yehaaa.. thank you... I am so happy to hear this. You can put them up on Kazaa when you ever want and then tell me. I am always ready to download them.
I just saw your response today I'll try to get some ripped in the next couple of days. I've got the Mavs winning in OT against Sac regular season and the Mavs basically blowing out Minnesota but there is some really cool highlights from Nash on it (on one Nash gets away with kicking the ball on Hudson and steals it), Do you have a preference? I also might have a few playoff games but I will have to look for them and a tape of Fin playing the Michael Jordan Bulls and the Mavs nearly win.
Old 08-11-2003, 01:03 AM   #17
DirkDiggler

DirkDiggler is on a distinguished road

hey timmah..freshjive....ali g here....lemme know when u upload it onto kazaa...u know which game i wish i recorded...
the 83-point first half game....my fav....just to see that offense pumpin
unfortunetly..when the game started...thought it was gonna be a blowout against us..when they were up 20-10!!!

anyways lemme know whne u upload those to kazaa...i'll download it....

and if anyone has the game 2 gainst sacto...i'll do anythin 4 it!!!!!!

respect!!
Old 08-11-2003, 02:48 PM   #18
FiZth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by: FiZth
Quote:
I just saw your response today I'll try to get some ripped in the next couple of days. I've got the Mavs winning in OT against Sac regular season and the Mavs basically blowing out Minnesota but there is some really cool highlights from Nash on it (on one Nash gets away with kicking the ball on Hudson and steals it), Do you have a preference? I also might have a few playoff games but I will have to look for them and a tape of Fin playing the Michael Jordan Bulls and the Mavs nearly win.

All ripped game's what you uppload are OK to me. Uppload as much you want. I download them all when I can. One question too, how can I searsh them into Kazaa. Just when I juse the keyword: Maverick. Is it ok?
Old 08-11-2003, 11:26 PM   #19
FreshJive
Diamond Member

I'll have to give you the file name whatever I decide to name it and I'll have to be online. We could also use AOL IM I think. Let me get them ripped and I'll get back to you.
Old 09-06-2003, 01:15 PM   #20
superheadcat

superheadcat is on a distinguished road

if nothing works, at least u can stick to this site. u can get lots of info here that u can't get anywhere else.
Old 09-22-2003, 08:59 AM   #21
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

On NBA.com, I've heard there is ways to listen to it live. Do that and stay on here in a gameday thread, and you got it made.
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 11:15 AM   #22
FiZth

Quote:
Originally posted by: superheadcat
if nothing works, at least u can stick to this site. u can get lots of info here that u can't get anywhere else.
Yes , this best site what I have ever seen. Unfortunately my English isn't so good to speak with you all in here. But this is great opportunity to read everything about DM in here. Really you all ROCK! And this DM fan crew in here is best [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]