Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-16-2003, 12:09 AM   #681
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cowboys at Giants Gameday thread

Cundiff goes from goat to on the madden trailer. lol

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2003, 12:09 AM   #682
QCarFan
Golden Member

QCarFan can only hope to improve
Default RE: Cowboys at Giants Gameday thread

please a week without the qspare crap. he played damn good tonight. its that simple, no ifs ands or buts about it.
Old 09-16-2003, 12:09 AM   #683
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

It'll take me an hour to calm down enought to go to sleep now.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 12:10 AM   #684
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

It'll take me an hour to calm down enought to go to sleep now.
Old 09-16-2003, 12:10 AM   #685
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by: MFFL
Quote:
Originally posted by: MFFL
a crushing defeat. The defense just collapsed. The running game was HORRIBLE in the 2nd half.
I wonder what this IDIOT has to say now?
*giggle*
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 12:11 AM   #686
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Quote:
Originally posted by: dirno2000
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by: jayC
By far quincys best ever night as a cowboy on the road at NY. Wow!
No doubt about it.

So can we go a week without "Qspare"?

just a week
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Did you not notice that disappeared during the gameday thread? When he plays well, he gets credit. When he doesn't play well...he doesn't. It really isn't a difficult concept.

Yea, I noticed. Just trying to catch you in the euphoria of the moment.
Old 09-16-2003, 12:11 AM   #687
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: QCarFan
please a week without the qspare crap. he played damn good tonight. its that simple, no ifs ands or buts about it.
Are you blind? Did you not notice it disappear in the gameday thread? Maybe you should spend a few moments in the thread.
Old 09-16-2003, 12:11 AM   #688
QCarFan
Golden Member

same here MFFL, what a game
Old 09-16-2003, 12:12 AM   #689
Tony tha Mavs fan

Tony tha Mavs fan is on a distinguished road

QUINCEY HAS REALLY SHOWN THAT HE SHOULD BE THE QB OF THE COWBOYS, MAJOR PROPS TO QCARR, 300 + YARDS PASSING, AMAZING GAME
Old 09-16-2003, 12:13 AM   #690
QCarFan
Golden Member

drbio, i never said someone was saying it or not. i was just asking that it not be used until they play again is all. i noticed. i was here for the whole thread. calm down, the cowboys won
Old 09-16-2003, 12:14 AM   #691
QCarFan
Golden Member

couldnt have said it better Tony
Old 09-16-2003, 12:14 AM   #692
Drbio
Banned

blah blah blah....

anyways....for Qok [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-16-2003, 12:14 AM   #693
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

How many sad Monday Nights before today's?

Old 09-16-2003, 12:16 AM   #694
QCarFan
Golden Member

i wonder what those idiots on chanel 8 have to say about carter now. those were kne jerk reactions, now that the game is over i wonder what they will say now.
Old 09-16-2003, 12:17 AM   #695
MFFL
Guru

Quote:
i wonder what those idiots on chanel 8 have to say about carter now. those were kne jerk reactions, now that the game is over i wonder what they will say now.
That's strange because Dale Hansen is a Carter supporter on his radio show.
Old 09-16-2003, 12:17 AM   #696
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Wow is all I have to say. Quincy has done it again. He has brought the Cowboys down the field and has won another game. I'm curious to how in the hell he didn't have a td thrown but oh that doesn't matter now lol. Congrads to the defensive ends. Ekuban and Ellis impressed me. Congrats to everyone who played today. Lets give major props to Zuriel Smith. This guy did great tonight. Am I the only one who was pissed at him for not picking up that ball that turned into going 40 yards down the field without taking away time off the clock? He could've easily made a rookie mistake there.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 12:21 AM   #697
Drbio
Banned

For the record...when I pointed out that Carter didn't have a TD pass, that was not a stab. I am just amazed that he could throw for that many yards and not get a touchdown. Freaky huh?
Old 09-16-2003, 12:21 AM   #698
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

I thought our O-line played real well tonight, too. For most of the night, Quincy had time in the pocket to throw the ball.

Man, this win has me giddy.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 12:22 AM   #699
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

God that game was freakin' FUN!!! I am stoked. I am really stoked.

I still think we have things to work on, but it's not Quincy, it's our running game. We can't rely on big plays all the time. Our defense is getting worn out by the middle of the third period. Same thing as last year. Here's to hoping Parcells can figure something out. He is obviously trying with the FB plays this week and putting Aveion in last week.

But tonight, it was the Q-Carr/Cundiff show.

Congratulations to the Boys!!!!!
Old 09-16-2003, 12:27 AM   #700
Drbio
Banned

That really was a fun game wasn't it?

Whoo Hoo!!!!!
Old 09-16-2003, 12:29 AM   #701
MFFL
Guru

The running game has GOT to be solved. We moved the ball at will in the 1st half when the running game was moving smoothly but the offense became erratic when the running game stopped producing.
Old 09-16-2003, 12:32 AM   #702
Drbio
Banned

Zuriel Smith on one of his pimp slapping runs....
Old 09-16-2003, 12:37 AM   #703
MFFL
Guru

700 replies on a Cowboy game thread - pretty cool.
Old 09-16-2003, 12:39 AM   #704
Drbio
Banned

701 replies on 350+ views.
Old 09-16-2003, 12:45 AM   #705
QCarFan
Golden Member

this was fun guys, nice clean debating, no insulting and nice good game talk. it was fun guys, thanks a bunch. i have a headache and now will try to get some sleep
Old 09-16-2003, 12:46 AM   #706
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That really was a fun game wasn't it?

Whoo Hoo!!!!!
That game is why I love sports. In the last 3 hours i've experienced practically every human emotion.

Old 09-16-2003, 12:48 AM   #707
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Quote:
For the record...when I pointed out that Carter didn't have a TD pass, that was not a stab. I am just amazed that he could throw for that many yards and not get a touchdown. Freaky huh?
When we got inside the 30 either the play calling got conservative, or Quincy got conservative, but we didn't take many shots in the ends zone. If any.

Old 09-16-2003, 01:00 AM   #708
QCarFan
Golden Member

definitely the play calling, it was made reference to a few time in this threat. not all play calling but the play calling definitely changed once we got inside the 30. i cant remember them actually letting him take any shots in the endzone
Old 09-16-2003, 07:26 AM   #709
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all

There was definitely some magic last night. Cowboys came back on two miracle plays.
Old 09-16-2003, 09:23 AM   #710
Drbio
Banned

What do these guys keep pointing at?

Old 09-16-2003, 09:27 AM   #711
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

man, when I watch sports on tv, and they have an online vote, and it comes back with lots of repsonses, i always think to myself, "what kind of losers sit at their PCs and watch the game at the same time?"

well, now i know. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-16-2003, 09:46 AM   #712
MFFL
Guru

Quote:
definitely the play calling, it was made reference to a few time in this threat. not all play calling but the play calling definitely changed once we got inside the 30. i cant remember them actually letting him take any shots in the endzone
I think Parcells saw that Carter was having a good game and didn't want to overload him. But Parcells finally turned the keys over to Carter and he delivered a win.
Old 09-16-2003, 10:20 AM   #713
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

2 weeks to savor this win. Feels nice.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 10:32 AM   #714
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dooby
2 weeks to savor this win. Feels nice.
How long has it been since we could be happy about the Cowboys for 2 weeks?
Old 09-16-2003, 04:23 PM   #715
QCarFan
Golden Member

Been a while, heck I can't remember it has been so long.

And I definitely agree with you MFFL, great game last night.