Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-25-2001, 01:37 PM   #1
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

I think that we should sign this guy to fill one of our two remaining roster spots. He played on two 10-day contracts for the Orlando Magic earlier this season. He's a veteran, has been in the playoffs before with the Blazers and T-Wolves, and is the best replacement we could find for Hubie. Robinson can play both guard spots, has a great three point stroke, and won't gripe about playing time. I know for a fact he isn't in Europe right now, so we could sign him as soon as possible.
Old 02-25-2001, 06:22 PM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

NBA.com Player Profile: James Robinson

I thought this was interesting..he was traded by the Blazers with Bill Curley and a conditional first round draft pick in 1997 or 1998 to the T-Wolves for Isaiah Rider on 7/23/96.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2001, 07:08 PM   #3
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

i didn't know that...pretty cool stuff.
Old 02-25-2001, 09:36 PM   #4
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

I'm thinking they should sign Celesand(spl?). He seemed to perform really well for the Mavs with there summer league team this past offseason. I don't expect whoever they sign to see much minutes though.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2001, 10:46 PM   #5
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Rob RW, sorry man but a fellow Mavs fan from Germany said that Celestand has signed with a team there. He was my second choice behind Lopez but Nelson shot that down right away. But, Celestand had 20pts and 10as in his first game. We gave that up for Curley.
Old 02-26-2001, 06:49 PM   #6
Linde

Linde is on a distinguished road

27 points
12 ass
7 reb
4 st
1 to
:-)
Dying Fetus, Skinless / Neurotic DF / Devourment / FTC / Undergrind Freakfest ? / Deathfeast / Misery Index / Obscene Extreme / Dong / Mountains Of Death / NRW DF / Luha DF / Bloodshed / Grind Gütiger
Linde is offline   Reply With Quote