Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 09-19-2005, 05:59 PM   #1
Movie Phone

Movie Phone will become famous soon enough
Default MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

im surprised that theres no topics on the board about tonights game. we're facing the redskins at texas stadium!...plus emmith smith, michael irvin, and troy aikman will be inducted into the ring of honor. again, we're playin the redskins on monday night. does it get any better than this?
Old 09-19-2005, 07:37 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE:MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

New Orleans receiving the kickoff right now from NY.

OUCH. Playing at "home" the Saints fumble the kickoff.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 09:10 PM   #3
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

I swear, Tyson Thompson was *this* close to taking that kick back the whole way!

The streets will run red tonight with the blood of the infidels.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 09:14 PM   #4
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

where was Chaff when we needed him?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 09:14 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Rat stinking pig dog redskins.

Go Cowboys!!!!

Anyone prefer these uniforms? I don't hate them but they aren't my favorite. Give me my regular helmet.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:14 PM   #6
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Rat stinking pig dog redskins.

Go Cowboys!!!!

Anyone prefer these uniforms? I don't hate them but they aren't my favorite. Give me my regular helmet.
so true!!!!!!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 09-19-2005, 09:16 PM   #7
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

I'd forgotten how lame ABC's selfpromoting intro skits are.

Looking pretty good so far, moving the chains.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:22 PM   #8
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

herm...not the best set of downs.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:24 PM   #9
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

I'm thinking back on that Bill Cundiff-bashing thread we had last year & seriously regretting it.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:25 PM   #10
Drbio
Banned

Hey chummy...your boy Cortez can suck it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2005, 09:27 PM   #11
Drbio
Banned

What is the over/under on us posting "Roy Williams is a badass" tonight?

It's already up to one.

Roy Wiliams is a badass.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:28 PM   #12
sike
The Preacha

Roy was close that time.....

Old 09-19-2005, 09:31 PM   #13
Drbio
Banned

Yes he was.....let's get number two out of the way....

Roy Williams is a badass. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2005, 09:31 PM   #14
sike
The Preacha

DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-19-2005, 09:31 PM   #15
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

no conversion for you, mr burnell..take a sack instead
Old 09-19-2005, 09:31 PM   #16
Drbio
Banned

Dat Nguyen is a badass to.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:32 PM   #17
sike
The Preacha

good showing Cowboys D....I like the agressivness

Old 09-19-2005, 09:32 PM   #18
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank goodness for Dat guy. I think our defense will loosen up more.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:34 PM   #19
sike
The Preacha

I love me some JJ!!! hand me some more coolaid!!!

Old 09-19-2005, 09:36 PM   #20
Drbio
Banned

I'd root for Julius but some alien has him on his fantasy team. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2005, 09:37 PM   #21
sike
The Preacha

A poor pass from Drew to JJ cost em that drive....

Old 09-19-2005, 09:38 PM   #22
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I'd root for Julius but some alien has him on his fantasy team. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
how does Barber have 17 pts on only 40 yards rushing and one TD?

Old 09-19-2005, 09:39 PM   #23
ames7
Diamond Member

Words cannot describe how much I hate the screen play.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:39 PM   #24
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

julius jones or no julius jones...sike's still going to eat an orange loss this week. muahaha
Old 09-19-2005, 09:39 PM   #25
Drbio
Banned

I don't know but I hope he doubles it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2005, 09:40 PM   #26
sike
The Preacha

Take that punk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-19-2005, 09:41 PM   #27
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

alright, they put in ferguson. did he even play last week? I'd like to see a big lineup of spears, glover, ferguson and ware. maybe ellis too
Old 09-19-2005, 09:41 PM   #28
sike
The Preacha

Newman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-19-2005, 09:42 PM   #29
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

NEWMAN!!! GO BOY!
Old 09-19-2005, 09:42 PM   #30
Drbio
Banned

Hey sikey....Tiki has one rushing and one recieving TD. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2005, 09:43 PM   #31
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

if cowboys lose, should chaff be kicked off? =p

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 09:44 PM   #32
Drbio
Banned

In my best Seinfeld voice.....Newman!
Old 09-19-2005, 09:45 PM   #33
sike
The Preacha

stupid swing pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-19-2005, 09:45 PM   #34
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: alby
if cowboys lose, should chaff be kicked off? =p
its a thought worth considering..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2005, 09:46 PM   #35
Drbio
Banned

Me likey the Keyshown-Drew connection.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:46 PM   #36
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Don't hate on my boy Cortez, Doc. We are going to need him!

Plus, he damn near made that field goal. In fact, I wouldn't at all be surprised to learn that the refs blew the call.

Drew Bledsoe is a badass. Oh, and although it happened much earlier, I wanted to say that Terry Glenn has tremendous hands.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 09:46 PM   #37
Drbio
Banned

Is Julius on the field? A-Train in twice now.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:46 PM   #38
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

theres no denying bledsoe has a cannon for an arm..

sigh i'll be pretty unhappy with just a field goal here=\

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 09:48 PM   #39
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Is Julius on the field? A-Train in twice now.
stupid A train this whole series!! me no likey!

Old 09-19-2005, 09:48 PM   #40
Drbio
Banned

It's nice to have a quarterback again after all the bums lately.

Anyone still want Q-caine?