Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 11-13-2006, 11:35 PM   #481
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
u2 didn't tell you. He and I are trying to adopt.
well first you need to get a civil union, sir!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2006, 08:08 AM   #482
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
What about OUR love child? are you abandoning her? I never thought you woul go K-Fed on me....
Wow.... you two have children?

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 11-14-2006 at 08:08 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 11:05 AM   #483
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Wow.... you two have children?...can I eat one of them?
alarming

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-14-2006, 11:50 AM   #484
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my thong is riding alarmingly high up my ass today
im actually a little surprised this is the first time we've heard about this.....
Old 11-14-2006, 12:00 PM   #485
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I'll eat your thong.....
what is the deal with people eating odd things?

Old 11-14-2006, 12:00 PM   #486
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

So you're not denying the thong at all?
Old 11-14-2006, 12:05 PM   #487
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
So you're not denying the thong at all? cause I will seriously eat it!
its not getting any better....

Old 11-14-2006, 12:17 PM   #488
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I want to eat the bulge in Steven Webbers pants
Could you try to be a little less creepy?
Old 11-14-2006, 12:36 PM   #489
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Could you try to be a little less creepy?
I want Steven Webber feed me cheesecake? (how's that?)

Last edited by sike; 11-14-2006 at 12:36 PM.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:11 PM   #490
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I want Steven Webber to feed me his cheesecake flavored man-steak?
Nope, still creepy...
Old 11-14-2006, 01:27 PM   #491
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
funny you should mention that u2....I have "man-steak holster" tattooed just above my anus.
you are on some kind of special roll with the the creepy today.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:39 PM   #492
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
U2 and I lick each other's man sacks...I know its odd that we carry bags...but we just simply refuse to call them purses!...and as for why we lick them...its creepy...don't ask
but now you've peaked my interest!

Old 11-14-2006, 01:40 PM   #493
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
i have a special type of roll I cover his cheesecake flavored goodness with when I'm "hungry" for it.
This is getting out of hand.... you need to read the community standards.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:42 PM   #494
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
This is getting out of hand....I better rewrite the community standards.
I don't think that is an ethical solution...plus you sound a bit power hungry

Old 11-14-2006, 03:12 PM   #495
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I move that I, sike, the #1 d-m.com poster, and the most beautiful gal around these parts, be made Supreme Mod over u2, and that he be stripped of his mod powers.
more shameless self promotion from sike, whos gay antics are no way to set an example.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:16 PM   #496
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
more shameless self promotion from sike, whos gay antics are the best way to set an example.
well...I'm not sure they are "gay" per se.....but thanks for the support

Old 11-14-2006, 03:19 PM   #497
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
what kind of shaving cream do you guys use to shave your....um..."coin purse?"
coin purse? I'm not sure what you mean....
Old 11-14-2006, 03:23 PM   #498
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I'm not sure I have a coin purse? ...
well...ok. Let me assure you.....you don't.

Old 11-14-2006, 03:24 PM   #499
sike
The Preacha

so....what about all the cussing on this forum, huh?

Old 11-14-2006, 03:28 PM   #500
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I bumped into u2 one time when he was bent over looking for something and I accidentally emptied my coin purse all over him...
so like, pennies and nickles? right?
Old 11-14-2006, 03:29 PM   #501
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:

so....what about all the cussing on this forum, huh?
this is officially the best f#@$%^&g thread ever
Old 11-14-2006, 03:35 PM   #502
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I am officially the best f#@$%^&g poster ever
hold on there newbie....I can think of at least 29 better posters than you...

Old 11-14-2006, 03:38 PM   #503
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
WHEN I get made a mod on these boards, I'm taking all of your rep away Flaco
You assume a lot there
Old 11-14-2006, 03:42 PM   #504
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
You assume a lot there
I'm just saying...you don't deserve it...and If U2 doesn't do it...someone needs to

Old 11-14-2006, 04:00 PM   #505
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
on a really hot day, I love to throw my "coin purse" over my shoulder and head down to the pool
I dont know what to say anymore
Old 11-14-2006, 04:02 PM   #506
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I dont know what to say anymore...except When I think about you I touch myself!
Isn't that a song?

Old 11-14-2006, 05:13 PM   #507
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Rape me, my friend!
I most certainly will not.

isn't that a Nirvana song?
Old 11-14-2006, 05:29 PM   #508
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Jesus doesn't want me...
well, I think it's actually "Jesus doesn't want me for a sunbeam"...but both might be true...

Old 11-14-2006, 05:35 PM   #509
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Quote:
Sing to me sike-baby!!!
You say.... you want.... Diamonds on a ring of Gold.....
I thought you didn't like them?

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 11-14-2006 at 05:35 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:53 PM   #510
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Quote:
I thought you didn't like them?
Well your diamond stud dingus-piercing kept on ripping my rectum, of course I said I didnt like diamonds then!
thats the most disturbing use of the word dingus I've ever seen.
Old 11-14-2006, 06:55 PM   #511
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
call me "dingus"
ok, dingus...but I already call you when you're not around...

Old 11-15-2006, 10:04 AM   #512
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I yank on my dingus when you're not around...
and I am forever grateful that this is the case.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:34 AM   #513
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
and I am forever regretful that this is the case.
that what is the case?
Quote:
grab that dingus.
oh my!

Old 11-15-2006, 11:15 AM   #514
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Last night, u2 was messy, guys. Real messy. His attempts to hit "my rim" with his "shot" were about as accurate as a Ben Wallace free throw.
maybe next time you should invite one of those kids they get to come out on the court with the towels, to clean up your "lane"
Old 11-15-2006, 11:55 AM   #515
sike
The Preacha

you sir, are a filthy word whore!

Old 11-15-2006, 12:04 PM   #516
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I don't see a single filthy word on that post, whore. I mean sir.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:13 PM   #517
sike
The Preacha

you are covered in filth and you sit on a throne of lies!

Old 11-15-2006, 12:34 PM   #518
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
You'll be covered in filth after you sit upon my thighs!
weird.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:40 PM   #519
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Its weird how attracted I am to sike.
that IS weird....and all this time I thought you and U2 had a "thing"

Old 11-15-2006, 12:49 PM   #520
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
that IS weird....and all this time I thought U2 had my "thing" but I just found it in my purse
I'm not real sure which part of that sentence worries me more.

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!