Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-22-2007, 09:56 AM   #1
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default I have just about lost it.....

I can't do it publicly so I will do it on this site and make you guys suffer for it.

I AM SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!! DANG IT STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD....... PLEASE?
Old 06-22-2007, 09:58 AM   #2
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Is it sike?
Old 06-22-2007, 10:01 AM   #3
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Is it sike?
No. It's not. It's the lady that makes Coffee here at work.
Old 06-22-2007, 10:06 AM   #4
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Does she make your pants feel funny?
Old 06-22-2007, 10:46 AM   #5
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

by my back-of-the-envelope estimation, you are AT LEAST fifteen years beyond "just about" in this category.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 10:57 AM   #6
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
No. It's not. It's the lady that makes Coffee here at work.
Your company hires people just to make coffee? I wonder what kind of qualifications one will need to fill a position like that.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:42 AM   #7
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know man, have you seen some of these Coffee-making machines lately? I swear you actually have to read the manual for some of them, so many knobs and buttons on them.
Old 06-22-2007, 11:43 AM   #8
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Okay.... since things are calming down from my side of the issues arisen this morning for now I will expand on this story.

This thread was created spur of the moment after something that happens quite frequently threatened to put me over the top and off the hook mental wise. What happened was this:

Our coffee lady, God bless her, does more than just make coffee. But she does get mad when *someone else tries to make coffee (* - me) so she "owns" the job.

Our coffee setup is three different pots..... decaf(which is decaf folgers so will be referred to as decaf crap), folgers(or crap coffee as it will be referred to from this point forward), and starbucks. The starbucks pot is CLEARLY labeled as such as to avoid any confusion (not that there possibly could be with only three clearly labeled options).

The coffee lady (I will now refer to her as Jill to make it easier.... and no that is not her real name) will, at times, do the following. When two of the three completely different types of coffee gets low (2 different crap coffee's and one *acceptable coffee type {* - barely drinkable}) and Jill comes in and wants to make another pot of coffee she will take one of the 2 "low" pots and pour it into the other "low" pot. So then we are left with one pot of coffee that is as advertised..... one pot that is empty..... and then left over is the what I will call "Jill'ed" coffee (which at this point is a mixture of the two types that were "low").

I think you can already see where this is going. And you might already have tired head so I won't go further into the explanation.

But, suffice to say when I created this thread I had just been *Jilled.

(* - got a cup of what I thought was acceptable coffee but was actually half crap half acceptable)

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 06-22-2007 at 11:46 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:46 AM   #9
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I need a beer
Old 06-22-2007, 11:49 AM   #10
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

What's your problem? For all I know, that's the best part of waking up!
Old 06-22-2007, 11:52 AM   #11
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

It's quite interesting really..... as the day goes on you are really only lucky if you come in to get a cup of coffee and the type you want is the one sitting underneath the brewer..... because if it isn't you know you are about to embark upon a cup of crap.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:27 PM   #12
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad i never got addicted to that coffee crap
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 01:45 PM   #13
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

solution - get your own small coffee pot. unless you're not allowed to, then just tell jill she's crazy for getting mad if anyone else makes coffee.

or, start some kind of petition to get one of those pod-coffee machines. those are cool. they're simple, and make tea, too.
Old 06-22-2007, 01:55 PM   #14
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
I'm glad i never got addicted to that coffee crap
Ditto. The smell of it makes me nauseous. I enjoy a nice cold bottle of water in the mornings, and some days a cup of hot green tea.
Old 06-22-2007, 02:05 PM   #15
DevinFuture

DevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Okay.... since things are calming down from my side of the issues arisen this morning for now I will expand on this story.

This thread was created spur of the moment after something that happens quite frequently threatened to put me over the top and off the hook mental wise. What happened was this:

Our coffee lady, God bless her, does more than just make coffee. But she does get mad when *someone else tries to make coffee (* - me) so she "owns" the job.

Our coffee setup is three different pots..... decaf(which is decaf folgers so will be referred to as decaf crap), folgers(or crap coffee as it will be referred to from this point forward), and starbucks. The starbucks pot is CLEARLY labeled as such as to avoid any confusion (not that there possibly could be with only three clearly labeled options).

The coffee lady (I will now refer to her as Jill to make it easier.... and no that is not her real name) will, at times, do the following. When two of the three completely different types of coffee gets low (2 different crap coffee's and one *acceptable coffee type {* - barely drinkable}) and Jill comes in and wants to make another pot of coffee she will take one of the 2 "low" pots and pour it into the other "low" pot. So then we are left with one pot of coffee that is as advertised..... one pot that is empty..... and then left over is the what I will call "Jill'ed" coffee (which at this point is a mixture of the two types that were "low").

I think you can already see where this is going. And you might already have tired head so I won't go further into the explanation.

(* - got a cup of what I thought was acceptable coffee but was actually half crap half acceptable)
Of all the lousy...
That sick coffee Nazi!
Old 06-22-2007, 03:05 PM   #16
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

U2, I just wanted to say that I appreciate your frustration and empathize with your situation.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 03:51 PM   #17
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

U2...

You need this:

Old 06-23-2007, 01:25 AM   #18
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

u2,

Get a blog?

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 04:53 PM   #19
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of
Default Coffee idea

Quote:
It's quite interesting really..... as the day goes on you are really only lucky if you come in to get a cup of coffee and the type you want is the one sitting underneath the brewer..... because if it isn't you know you are about to embark upon a cup of crap.
I feel for your situation. I take my coffee very seriously. Here is how I handled a similar situation:

#1 Set up single cup maker in my cubicle
#2 Steal "good" coffee bag from breakroom, and pour it into a container (brought from home).
#3 Use non-bleached #1 size coffee filters for easier clean up
#4 Make a fresh cup of "good" coffee at every whim

Oh, and I don't like Nazi's of any sort.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:02 AM   #20
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

U2,

Option #1 -- kick the crap out of Jill......Tell her to NEVER EVER mix the good stuff again. She can mix the crap with the decaf crap, but never ever mix the good stuff with anything but water. (Don't know your situation, so it might not work for you though)

Option #2 -- Put a huge sign on the coffee maker, IF YOU MAKE THE COFFEE, PLEASE KEEP it CLEARLY labeled, and please keep plenty of FRESH Starbucks.

Option #3 -- Always make a new pot of the GOOD stuff, regardless of what pot is available every time you come up to the machine and any pot is empty......... I have used this one before -- works wonders.

Option #4 -- Disable her account and send out a message that if she isn't smart enough to keep GOOD coffee in good shape, then she darn sure doesn't need in the system to screw things up there as well.

Option #5 -- Write a quick script that pops up -- LEARN TO KEEP THE COFFEE STRAIGHT on her screen every 15 minutes or so. Load it on her machine, well maybe everyone in the offices machine. (tends to send a message)

Option #6 -- Bring a separate coffee maker for yourself. Only make good stuff, and charge everyone else who eventually ends up at your pot -- because they will. (We did this at my department for a few years, and everyone else kept the coffee paid for).

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:28 AM   #21
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Option #5 -- Write a quick script that pops up -- LEARN TO KEEP THE COFFEE STRAIGHT on her screen every 15 minutes or so. Load it on her machine, well maybe everyone in the offices machine. (tends to send a message)
Bingo.

That is gold right there.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:58 AM   #22
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

You could just ask her nicely to not do it anymore.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 09:25 AM   #23
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
U2,

Option #1 -- kick the crap out of Jill......Tell her to NEVER EVER mix the good stuff again. She can mix the crap with the decaf crap, but never ever mix the good stuff with anything but water. (Don't know your situation, so it might not work for you though)
I have done this. But it will usually only help for the rest of that day. When she sees me coming into the Kitchen she will make a production out of her pouring out the almost empty pot that would make the Academy proud. She is well aware that people don't like it when she does it.
Quote:
Option #2 -- Put a huge sign on the coffee maker, IF YOU MAKE THE COFFEE, PLEASE KEEP it CLEARLY labeled, and please keep plenty of FRESH Starbucks.
You see, the lady that makes the Coffee is kind of like a "Janitor" for our Office. Her job is to wash windows, collect trash, make coffee, etc.... So she would be the only audience for that sign.
Quote:
Option #3 -- Always make a new pot of the GOOD stuff, regardless of what pot is available every time you come up to the machine and any pot is empty......... I have used this one before -- works wonders.
I do try. But when she comes into the Kitchen when I'm in the process of making a pot of coffee you would think that I insulted her child she gets so upset. I understand, I think... she sees it as a threat to her job.... I guess.
Quote:
Option #4 -- Disable her account and send out a message that if she isn't smart enough to keep GOOD coffee in good shape, then she darn sure doesn't need in the system to screw things up there as well.
She doesn't even have a computer, much less an account. In fact she works for the Building, not the company I work for. She is solely dedicated to our Company, but she is paid by the Building management company.
Quote:

Option #6 -- Bring a separate coffee maker for yourself. Only make good stuff, and charge everyone else who eventually ends up at your pot -- because they will. (We did this at my department for a few years, and everyone else kept the coffee paid for).
I have a French Press that I will make Coffee most days. This day I just had too many fires that I couldn't really get that accomplished. So I got Jilled. It was just another crappy thing piled onto what was becoming a really crappy morning.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:31 AM   #24
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

I feel for you sir, but never accept crap coffee.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:49 AM   #25
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like crap coffee either, but the coffee situation got too complicated in your office the moment someone decided two different kinds should be stocked in the first place. Whoever is in charge of buying coffee supplies is making a mistake by trying to cater to too many people. Its an office, not a personal dining experience.

Just talk your Official Coffee Coordinator into cancelling your Folgers order, and the problem is solved.

Decaf? Why does it even exist?

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 06-26-2007 at 10:52 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:53 AM   #26
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

I drink "half-caf" coffee, so that I can drink coffee while slightly forstalling getting to the level of caffine dependency that leads to the searing weeklong headache I get when I periodically drop drinking coffee, just to prove that I can.

fortunately there is a starbucks about 20 steps from the entrance to my building, as well as about 5 competitors within 1.5 blocks... as I'm sure is the case with most of you. if you want what you want... go buy it.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 12:23 PM   #27
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

My office is close to the corner of 161 and 114. Nothing within walking distance. Nothing within driving distance if you just want a cup of coffee either (well there is a Texaco at 114 and MacArthur but I doubt their coffee choice is that great, plus I'm not going to drive there to get coffee). Nothing to eat unless you want to drive 3+ miles either (well, there is a Chammps 2 miles away but that gets boring).

Great company to work for, just a poor location unless you want a quick ride to the airport (which was the reason for the selection of the office to begin with).
Old 06-26-2007, 01:58 PM   #28
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of
Default coffee

Quote:
My office is close to the corner of 161 and 114. Nothing within walking distance. Nothing within driving distance if you just want a cup of coffee either (well there is a Texaco at 114 and MacArthur but I doubt their coffee choice is that great, plus I'm not going to drive there to get coffee). Nothing to eat unless you want to drive 3+ miles either (well, there is a Chammps 2 miles away but that gets boring).

Great company to work for, just a poor location unless you want a quick ride to the airport (which was the reason for the selection of the office to begin with).
I'm afraid you are skkrewed then, my brother.

Doesn't a french press take longer? Waiting for the h2o to reach boiling point?

What do you take in your coffee?

I like your sig, btw.
Old 06-26-2007, 02:43 PM   #29
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

A half-assed, half-acc, full-jilled, half-crap, part caf sounds like something you could order at Starbucks.

Who buys the coffee, the building or the company?
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 03:14 PM   #30
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Smiles - yes a press takes longer but it's well worth the wait. I usually grind my own beans (I also roast my own beans) before I leave for work so I can brew it when I get to work. Friday was an exception. And I drink my coffee black. I also mostly drink decaf, except when I drink the work coffee because the only decaf is disgusting.

UL - The company does.

Mary - I agree. But I don't have that kind of pull where I work. I guess I "could" threaten to give the office manager only access to a folder named "trash" on the server.....???? And redirect any http requests from her machine to spurs.com?

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 06-26-2007 at 03:14 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:04 PM   #31
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

French Press is definitely the best way to go.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote