Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-06-2012, 02:53 PM   #1
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Darren Collison discussion thread

I certainly wasn't going to extend the life after Collison thread so I thought I'd start this.

8 to 1 a/to ratio so far. Yummy. He really paces himself well. Uses his quickness wisely versus all of the time. Very sneaky scorer.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 11-06-2012 at 02:54 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2012, 03:09 PM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Two double-doubles in a row just four games into the season...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:19 PM   #3
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

He's by far the biggest reason I'm tuning into games right now.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:46 PM   #4
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
He's by far the biggest reason I'm tuning into games right now.
So the Mavs playing a game aren't enough of a reason, eh?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:52 PM   #5
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Simply brilliant.

All we need to improve is our defense and rebounding. Once we get better in those areas...watch out.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:41 PM   #6
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
All we need to improve is our defense and rebounding.
I have a feeling that this sentiment will be a familiar tune by season's end...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-06-2012, 05:07 PM   #7
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

(I hope) Dirk will help us a lot here.

Guy does not jump "anymore", but he creates space for our team to rebound the ball. There was a great analysis about Dirk's (very underrated) impact on rebounding compared to Kevin Love. Too bad i can't find it.

Defense is a different story though. Do not count on Dirk here, lol.

Last edited by markus1234; 11-06-2012 at 05:16 PM.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:52 PM   #8
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

He's by far better than anything i was expecting, but it's a very small sample size. Hopefully he can keep this up. Same with Mayo. With Dirk back, they'll have even more space to create for others, and themselves.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:00 PM   #9
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Simply brilliant.

All we need to improve is our defense and rebounding. Once we get better in those areas...watch out.
I think we're 7th so far when it comes to defensive rebounding, and like 10th in defensive rating? Or something like that, couldn't find the stats, point is, we're actually decent. Then again, small sample size, and that 3rd quarter against the Jazz was just absolutely brutal. So yeah, we are obviously capable of playing much worse than the average we showed so far, both offensively, and defensively. Gotta stay consistent, that's always the biggest thing for every team.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:47 PM   #10
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

He is going against Calderon tomorrow, Lowry had an ugly injury and should be out a few weeks

http://twitpic.com/baz115
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:35 PM   #11
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
(I hope) Dirk will help us a lot here.

Guy does not jump "anymore", but he creates space for our team to rebound the ball. There was a great analysis about Dirk's (very underrated) impact on rebounding compared to Kevin Love. Too bad i can't find it.

Defense is a different story though. Do not count on Dirk here, lol.

Which is weird, because to me, Dirk is a much less talented rebounder but miles ahead of Love as a defensive player.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:52 PM   #12
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Especially when guarding his man straight up.. I don't have issue with Dirk's defense.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:54 PM   #13
sike
The Preacha

DC looks lost out there right now. He just isn't making enough plays for his teammates.

Add to that he has stopped attacking the rim with the all out abandon that marked the first few games of the season.

Old 11-16-2012, 09:55 PM   #14
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Is he tired?

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:03 PM   #15
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Teams scout and take away what works. How was he being aggressive? The team got stops and that allowed them to run. He's a league leader for FB points. If you don't defend, you can't run like you want to.

You also have to remember he's only 25 and still working to learn the point guard position. He's like Roddy, but a little more developed. It's going to take work and time.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:04 PM   #16
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
DC looks lost out there right now. He just isn't making enough plays for his teammates.

Add to that he has stopped attacking the rim with the all out abandon that marked the first few games of the season.
He better snap out of whatever his problem is or he will just confirm why he was replaced then traded by the very team that kicked our aces tonight
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:05 PM   #17
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

^Yeah a better Roddy is exactly what I see. Still those mental lapses though. Uncle Ricky gots some workin' to do.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:11 PM   #18
markus1234
Platinum Member

It is a vicious circle. Collison needs stops and fast break situations, but his (and MAVS) defense is not good enough.

Last edited by markus1234; 11-16-2012 at 10:12 PM.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:12 PM   #19
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

The losing streak and the stupid losses killed his confidence

Entire offense is a mess with several guys in shooting slumps

And well, it was clear he wouldnt keep the level of play of his first games

We just have to wait for Dirk. Then its an entire new team anyway and Collison/Mayo are the guys that gonna profit the most. I think it will be also really good for Collison to have a late shotclock/broken play bailout option in Dirk..
Old 11-16-2012, 10:18 PM   #20
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
The losing streak and the stupid losses killed his confidence..
I'm not saying that "I know" that's right, but it sure does seem like he is playing tentatively...and that is NO way to be a successful PG in the Big Leagues.

Obviously, his game will be helped tremendously when #41 returns, but I have been disappointed by his play these last 5 games or so.

I thought he was a young "leader" type...but he just looks deflated.

Old 11-17-2012, 01:16 PM   #21
Simple_Like_That

Simple_Like_That is infamous around these parts

I imagine if Kidd stayed and Collison was a option for your bench... we just won the Knicks yesterday and Kidd show some flashs of his brilliance. The guy can defend so well, is a great passer and can make those 3s... just a vet savvy player. He could be the difference between be a contender or just make the playoffs and some wins there.
Simple_Like_That is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:05 PM   #22
sefant77
Guru

Its not 2011 anymore.

And sample size
Old 11-17-2012, 05:43 PM   #23
sig

sig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the rough

Once chris Paul is locked in long term as a Clipper, I hope the Mavs can find a way to get Eric Bledsoe next summer as their PG of the future. Collison is a decent player. He is probably nothing more than a borderline starter/rotation player on a good NBA team.

Last edited by sig; 11-17-2012 at 05:45 PM.
sig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:24 PM   #24
Aggie E

Aggie E is a glorious beacon of lightAggie E is a glorious beacon of lightAggie E is a glorious beacon of lightAggie E is a glorious beacon of lightAggie E is a glorious beacon of lightAggie E is a glorious beacon of lightAggie E is a glorious beacon of light

DoJo looks like the best PG option right now even though he should be called Do-O...
Aggie E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:38 PM   #25
sike
The Preacha

So It's starting to look like Darren Collison can't defend.

*Which is a serious problem with all the scoring PGs in the West.

Old 11-19-2012, 11:39 PM   #26
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

I hope I never have to say this again, but I wish we'd stuck with Dojo tonight.

Old 11-19-2012, 11:41 PM   #27
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Dojo was getting punked by Curry as well though, no?

Old 11-19-2012, 11:44 PM   #28
Underdog

Quote:
Dojo was getting punked by Curry as well though, no?
Yeah, but he was playing with more intensity and seemed to be a lot more effective on offense. Collison couldn't get anything going tonight.

Old 11-19-2012, 11:46 PM   #29
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Yeah, but he was playing with more intensity and seemed to be a lot more effective on offense. Collison couldn't get anything going for most of the last 2 weeks.
fixed

Old 11-19-2012, 11:50 PM   #30
Underdog

Quote:
fixed
Yeah, I don't know why he's been in such a funk lately, but he needs to snap out of it double-quick.

Old 11-19-2012, 11:54 PM   #31
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Yeah, I don't know why he's been in such a funk lately, but he needs to snap out of it double-quick.
I'm a little worried that Rick's approach with him has impacted his confidence. I have no evidence that this is the case, but I can just see Rick being really hard on the kid after fawning over him with such glowing praise early on. Call it a hunch.

Old 11-20-2012, 07:51 AM   #32
QSA

QSA will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I'm a little worried that Rick's approach with him has impacted his confidence. I have no evidence that this is the case, but I can just see Rick being really hard on the kid after fawning over him with such glowing praise early on. Call it a hunch.
Before the season started, people were talking about how Carlisle had given him the keys. I remember thinking, wow this is going to be another Conley/Mayo situation.

I don't know how hard Carlisle rides Collison if he does it at all, but it can't be worse than this.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/...responsibility

To me, that's just cruel. I'm surprised at how much confidence Mayo still has after all the crap he's been through. So I don't really feel bad for Collison if Carlisle is tough on him. And I know you said you're not sure this is just your thought...I'm just saying, if it's true that Carlisle is tough on him, he hasn't been the only one.
QSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:16 AM   #33
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
His inability to take coaching is probably what keeps him as an bench player. Get off the court if his whittle fewings are hurt.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:34 AM   #34
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Collison and his ball(lately)

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:43 AM   #35
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I get that you mean you don't want Collison to suck, but I don't care for anyone to toss any gas on Dojo for playing well. He earned the right to finish the game but got pulled for more trash play from Collison. He is not the player he was the first few games of the season. He can't run a simple pick n roll, although unfortunately most of the picks are poor. He can't set his man up very well in that situation. I still hold a little hope for him when Dirk gets back but he needs to be playing a lot better regardless.

Dojo on the other hand is gaining confidence and showing much better point guard skills. I still believe that his shooting will improve with his confidence.

Old 11-20-2012, 10:59 AM   #36
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's take it easy on Dojo showing "much better PG skills". He was terrible in the first half. He was an absolute bright spot in the second half, no doubt. But I think it's easy to overstate the comparison when one player is a starter playing disappointingly, and one is a scrub that we expected absolutely nothing from, who is now contributing here and there at times. The natural inclination is to want more and more from the surprising player, but it's easy to overexpose them.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 11-20-2012, 11:10 AM   #37
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I would be very interested to know how much work on his shot dojo has been doing. I would wager not as much as he should. It's been three years now and he still cannot shoot a lick.

He'll be out of the league next year I expect. Roddy also probably.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:45 AM   #38
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Let's take it easy on Dojo showing "much better PG skills". He was terrible in the first half. He was an absolute bright spot in the second half, no doubt. But I think it's easy to overstate the comparison when one player is a starter playing disappointingly, and one is a scrub that we expected absolutely nothing from, who is now contributing here and there at times. The natural inclination is to want more and more from the surprising player, but it's easy to overexpose them.
You don't think Dojo has been showing "much better PG skills" than he has in the past? He is actually playing well more often than not, when previously he hasn't even really been usable.

Old 11-20-2012, 11:51 AM   #39
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
You don't think Dojo has been showing "much better PG skills" than he has in the past? He is actually playing well more often than not, when previously he hasn't even really been usable.
Ah, I thought you meant "much better" in comparison to Collison, not to Dojo on the past. Yes, I would say Dojo has looked better. I don't know that I agree with "playing well more often than not", as even last night he had a really rough first half before playing well the second half.

I'm glad that Dojo is starting to look like he might belong on an NBA roster, in some capacity. But I'm not ever going to call for him to finish games or Collison. Collison is still young (he's only a year older than Dojo) and needs those experiences to learn. This isn't a title contender that should be fighting and clawing for every win. Our main goal this season is to figure out who from this temporary core can be built upon long term. Part of that process is allowing Collison to fail and see if he improves.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 11-20-2012 at 11:52 AM.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:25 PM   #40
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Still stick with it: Collison is a more developed and healthier Roddy. That being said, there are major growing pains DC has to go through. He's having to be the point guard of a team that has major playoff implications and has one elite weapon. There will be two additional weapons that can be effective. It's a lot of responsibility for him and he's going to struggle along the way.

Tags
attention whore, democrats=pos, republicans=pos^3, smc = sucks many c*cks, smc rulz, wait till dirk comes back