Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-10-2006, 08:55 AM   #1
mavsplayball

mavsplayball is on a distinguished road
Default tickets

I need two tickets to this Saturday's game.
mavsplayball is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2006, 08:57 AM   #2
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light

yeah, me too.
Old 05-10-2006, 09:13 AM   #3
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixeightmkw
yeah, me too.
Hahaha... Nice.
Old 05-10-2006, 10:06 AM   #4
vjz

vjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nice

Try ebay
vjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 10:07 AM   #5
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjz
Try ebay
yeah, i forgot to mention I want FREE tickets. hahaha
Old 05-10-2006, 04:28 PM   #6
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

just to let you know, texastickets.com has upper level tickets on sale for about $100 to $150 a pop. Expensive, but could be worth it. Also lower level tickets at $300 a pop.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:37 PM   #7
Dortmund

Dortmund will become famous soon enoughDortmund will become famous soon enough

if this series goes to game 6 (it should) when can I buy tickets from ticketmaster? The tickets for games 3+4 went on sale last thursday... even before we knew that san antonio was our next opponent. Not sure how they did that. But when will game 6 tickets go on sale.. i need to wake up and buy early!!
Old 05-10-2006, 05:35 PM   #8
vjz

vjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dortmund
if this series goes to game 6 (it should) when can I buy tickets from ticketmaster? The tickets for games 3+4 went on sale last thursday... even before we knew that san antonio was our next opponent. Not sure how they did that. But when will game 6 tickets go on sale.. i need to wake up and buy early!!
Goto ticketmaster.com, and sign-up for alerts when tickets are available. Once they are available, they normally sell-out pretty fast, so, if they are available at, say, 10am, you better be at your computer hitting the refresh at 9:59am.

I've done that a couple of times, and gotten pretty good seats.

Good luck!
vjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 11:01 PM   #9
Dortmund

Dortmund will become famous soon enoughDortmund will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjz
Goto ticketmaster.com, and sign-up for alerts when tickets are available. Once they are available, they normally sell-out pretty fast, so, if they are available at, say, 10am, you better be at your computer hitting the refresh at 9:59am.

I've done that a couple of times, and gotten pretty good seats.

Good luck!
cool, thanks for the info