Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-13-2001, 04:32 AM   #1
Proximo_X

Proximo_X is on a distinguished road

OK Mav fans here is your chance to show us your phycic powers by picking the score for todays game. Yes I know there are fans that don't like to get involved in predictions [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] but for the rest of us, lets have some fun.

Mavs 106
Nets 90

Old 03-13-2001, 05:06 AM   #2
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

MAVS 105
Nets 91
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2001, 07:22 AM   #3
mavsfan-972

mavsfan-972 is on a distinguished road

mavs 96
nets 89
mavsfan-972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2001, 09:04 AM   #4
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I hate to say it, but I am a little worried about this game... The Nets are plaing pretty decently right now, and they are healthier than they have been all year... That said, I still think the Mavs are going to win, but I predict another one of our patented fourth quarter comebacks to win 103-100 in a squeaker... Unless Bradley continues his hot streak- If Bradley goes for 10 pts, 13 rb, and 5 blk, than I predict the Mavs win by 16...
Old 03-13-2001, 09:12 AM   #5
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

I agree Evilmav. It's going to be alot closer then it should be.

Nets 101
Mavs 105

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2001, 09:32 AM   #6
LAM0015
Banned

LAM0015 is on a distinguished road

I disagree...this is a must win for the Mavs, and they know it. I think the Mavs win by 9, something like 104-95, but i don't think it's that close. I think the Mavs lead by 10+ throughout most of the 4th quarter.
LAM0015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2001, 09:35 AM   #7
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Mavs 110
Nets 91

This will be a matchup nightmare for the Nets. Bradley should feast on Evan Eshmeyer and Kenyon Martin. I'm thinking he'll get about 15 boards and six blocks. The nets have no one to contain Finley. Nowitzki will go crazy too..
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2001, 09:42 AM   #8
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Mavs 104
Net 90

Mavs run away early, knowing that this game is very big with the Road Trip from Hell coming up. Note to self, find the NBA dude that wrote this schedule, and KILL HIM...
Old 03-13-2001, 12:03 PM   #9
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Dallas 107
NJ 96

Another blowout for our boys...Guarantees the mavs at least a .500 record. How long has it been since we could say that???
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2001, 12:08 PM   #10
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs 98, Nets 87
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2001, 01:12 PM   #11
Linde

Linde is on a distinguished road

mavs 103
nets 86

dirk 26 10
fin 25 6 6
nash 18 11
howard 17 8
bradley 10 15 6
Dying Fetus, Skinless / Neurotic DF / Devourment / FTC / Undergrind Freakfest ? / Deathfeast / Misery Index / Obscene Extreme / Dong / Mountains Of Death / NRW DF / Luha DF / Bloodshed / Grind Gütiger
Linde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2001, 01:16 PM   #12
LAM0015
Banned

LAM0015 is on a distinguished road

umm..that's alot of points and rebounds for just the starters
LAM0015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2001, 10:00 PM   #13
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I think we were all a bit off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2001, 10:01 PM   #14
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

especially with the mavs score.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote