Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-15-2001, 08:09 PM   #1
mackdaddy

mackdaddy is on a distinguished road

Greetings Mavs People,
I leave and come back to read some of the funniest threads I've ever read. I'm not sure if LAM0015 knows about the internet or how it works, but here's a little refresher:
When you are on the internet, you are assigned an IP address by your service provider. And whichever web site you go to, your IP address is copied to the web site you visited, and therefore you and your activities on the web can be tracked.

Now with that said, LAM0015, its not a good idea to post a message, and then post another message anonymously agreeing with yourself. Oh and before you try creating another user and posting a message agreeing with yourself, you might want to read over the IP address summary again. And for God sakes, if your going to try to be inconspicuous about it, then disconnect and dial-in again. Now I bet your going to reply to this thread 9 different times with, of course, 9 different names. And I also think all 9 people will agree with one another.

But Mavs fans, I need to keep this thread basketball related, so I will say this about the Mavs: Good Luck. Man will they need against all the teams they are about to play. Its very tough in West right now and the Mavs have some tough teams to play. It'll be a miracle to make the playoffs against all the talent they are facing. Maybe the Mavs will save their luck for the lottery.
Hope to hear from you soon LAM0015, or TheMurph, or whoever you want to be.

-Mack
mackdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2001, 08:14 PM   #2
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL... multiple personality posters need to get a darned life. Try drinking some booze or meeting aquiring some female trouble. That might make you forget how much you like talking to yourselves on the internet...
Old 03-15-2001, 08:16 PM   #3
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't seen you in a while mackdaddy..welcome back I guess [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2001, 08:19 PM   #4
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

Hello Mackdaddy,

Glad to see you back. But I hate to inform you, but the mavs will make the playoffs, and also you were wrong. You predicted the mavs to win only 25 to 28 games, Look at the standings and then let us know where they are at. See ya in the playoffs daddy.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote