Najera is Chalupa hero tonight.
Mavs are kicking some butt ever since the starting lineup went to
Nowitzki,Bradley,Howard,Finley and Nash
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2001, 09:56 PM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Magic number is now 12 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] So close..
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2001, 09:58 PM   #3
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

I think that Houston will be in the playoffs, and Timberwolves will be the odd team out.
Old 03-15-2001, 09:59 PM   #4
Najera1441

Najera1441 is on a distinguished road

Great Game by the Mavs tonite, they so rock!! This is a real good win especialy since its a team like The Twolves!!!!!

Go Mavs!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-15-2001, 10:00 PM   #5
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think the Rockets will make it, especially now that Olajuwon's out. I could care less..as long as they're good enough to end up with bad picks in the draft [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Also gotta make sure Webber doesn't sign there.
Old 03-15-2001, 10:03 PM   #6
djb
Administrator

Rockets move to within one game of T-Wolves, but they've got Spurs, Kings, Clips, Sonics, and Jazz coming up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2001, 10:03 PM   #7
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

I still believe Houston's gonna make it. They only got 9 games(of 17) left against teams with a winning record.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2001, 10:03 PM   #8
dallmav

How about Najera hitting that 3
Old 03-15-2001, 10:06 PM   #9
djb
Administrator

Followed by Ortegal's predictable "And no one's clapping louder than Kiki Vandeweghe! See, Kiki Vandeweghe's been helping him with that shot!" Good lord does he have to say that EVERY time Najera makes a shot?!
Old 03-15-2001, 10:09 PM   #10
dallmav

Ortegal is very annoying at times. Especially the last couple of games
Old 03-15-2001, 10:11 PM   #11
djb
Administrator

"See that shot? He can do that!"

"Now that's what you gotta do!"

"See that? That's what he likes to do!"

"How about one for the good guys!"

"See them score? You just can't allow that!"
Old 03-15-2001, 10:12 PM   #12
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

At times [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] . How about every time his mouth opens [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Old 03-15-2001, 10:13 PM   #13
dallmav

Good mock DJ
I have to agree with you Rob.
I met him in cleveland at the mavericks game. He can have a normal conversation. Might have been the only one this year.
Old 03-15-2001, 10:15 PM   #14
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

lol, that's what he says everytime someone makes a play. Drives me crazy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] .

Old 03-15-2001, 10:25 PM   #15
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

Another day, another victimization... man, that was glorious. The only reason the game was as close as it was was because Garnett got so many calls against Bradley and Juwan. Bradley DOMINATED Garnett throughout the whole game (and 6-7 Slater against 7-6 Bradley in the starting lineups was ridiculous- I was laughing my *ss off). Don't tell me you think it was Juwan or Finley holding the Wolves to 54 points in three quarters... The Suns are the next victims of the Bradley Machine. Nash made some crazy passes, Dirk and Juwan missed too many shots, but it didn't matter- you know why? Bradley Bradley Bradley Bradley! Did I mention Bradley? Bradley is the man!
Old 03-15-2001, 10:29 PM   #16
djb
Administrator

And don't forget about Bradley! Oh waitaminute [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2001, 10:31 PM   #17
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

LOL... if you can't tell, I'm a little high on Bradley right now...
Old 03-15-2001, 10:36 PM   #18
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

I am too Mavinator. He's been playing REALLY well. Hope it continues.

Old 03-15-2001, 10:42 PM   #19
Mavinator
Golden Member

Bradley still won't play against Shaq, but now that Hakeem is out, I don't think there's another center in the league Bradley won't get minutes against these days... The Bradley train is rolling- get out of the way...
Old 03-15-2001, 11:25 PM   #20
Mavinator
Golden Member

One thing I don't understand is Nellie's continual fascination with using small lineups in the fourth quarter... I mean, why??? The big starting lineup absolutely massacred the Wolves in the first. Then, in the fourth, with the Wolves slowly creeping up on us, Garnett going again and again to the paint, and the Mavs struggling to find an offensive rhythm, does Nellie opt to put Bradley in the game? No! He goes with that ridiculous Nash/Eisley/Buckner/Finley/Nowitzki lineup and suddenly the Mavericks can't defend crap... Don't get me wrong, small-ball is GREAT when you're down twenty points and you need a miracle comeback- we've seen it work time and time again. But when you're watching a 21-point lead dwindle down to a 13-point lead, why the hell do you keep an undersized team in the game?
Old 03-15-2001, 11:26 PM   #21
Mavinator
Golden Member

I tell you now, if Bradley had started the fourth quarter, Donnel Harvey would have gotten nine minutes of playing time instead of 3 minutes...
Old 03-16-2001, 01:17 AM   #22
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

Now that's what I call a good win. We move up to equal fifth with the Blazers, but that means playing the Lakers in the 1st round. Mixed Emotions, yah.