Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-24-2004, 05:17 PM   #41
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road
Default RE:attention all Music Fans with an opinion...(thats you!)

Quote:
Originally posted by: Big Boy Laroux
not on the same level as led zeppelin in the grand scheme of things, but two popular debuts that I can think of are: (these definitely aren't he best of all time, but i like them - both good cds, and pretty popular, too, if that matters)

Hootie and the Blowfish - Cracked Rear View
Counting Crows - August and Everything After

u2, norah jones' debut was definitely good. it always bugs me to hear her sing though, and know she doesn't write any of her stuff. she sounds like the perfect singer/songwriter, but she doesn't write. i know a lot of people don't write their own songs, but it came as a big shock when i found out she doesn't.
Regarding Hootie and them Blowfish:CRV was their first major label release; but was actually a compilation of older songs they had on previous small label releases.
But a great major label debut for sure.
Old 01-24-2004, 05:19 PM   #42
thebac

thebac is on a distinguished road

Yep, in Hip Hop, Illmatic is definitely worth a mention (amazing how cohesive it sounds, despite all the different top-notch producers, from Primo, to Pete Rock, Large Pro, and others).

Along with Illmatic, Ready to Die, and Paid in Full, Chronic, I'd also like to mention Criminal Minded.

A side note: Though It Takes a Nation of Millions is undoubtedly one of the greatest albums in Hip Hop and in pop music overall, it wasn't their debut. Also, while Meet the Beatles was their US debut, their debut album in Europe was Please Please Me, so I wouldn't count it.
Old 01-24-2004, 09:57 PM   #43
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default RE: attention all Music Fans with an opinion...(thats you!)

I have that Jimi Hendrix cd, but i didn't know that was his first one. But Ready to Die is still too good of a debut to lookover.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 02:59 AM   #44
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

My bad Thebac I forgot about "Yo Bum Rush the Show". It was just off the top of my head without research.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 06:45 PM   #45
mavsman

mavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to behold

The Mothers of Invention/Zappa Freak Out - I still adore this record. If you don't know it, get it!

The Who Sings My Generation - no, I'm not really THAT old, but a great debut for sure

Van Halen I - yes, I'm really THAT old

mavsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 11:34 AM   #46
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

man, how could i have forgotten about pearl jam. amazing debut.

and yeah, CRV was hootie's major label debut. i assumed that's what we were discussing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2004, 12:15 PM   #47
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Very good entries fellas.... unfortunately the winner has already been determined.

Stone Roses

'nuff said [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2004, 02:14 PM   #48
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

christ u2, that's the third time. maybe there's a reason why people haven't responded to it.

we're just here to list off good debuts. It's not a contest.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 02:33 PM   #49
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: SaltwaterChaffy
christ u2, that's the third time. maybe there's a reason why people haven't responded to it.

Sorry Chaffy.... I was just bored.
Old 01-26-2004, 03:39 PM   #50
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

i guess, technically this wasn't their official debut... but no doubt's "tragic kingdom"

sticking with the gwen stefani theme, "sixteen stone" by Bush was a pretty decent debut.

Old 01-26-2004, 03:49 PM   #51
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: thebac
Yep, in Hip Hop, Illmatic is definitely worth a mention (amazing how cohesive it sounds, despite all the different top-notch producers, from Primo, to Pete Rock, Large Pro, and others).

Along with Illmatic, Ready to Die, and Paid in Full, Chronic, I'd also like to mention Criminal Minded.

A side note: Though It Takes a Nation of Millions is undoubtedly one of the greatest albums in Hip Hop and in pop music overall, it wasn't their debut. Also, while Meet the Beatles was their US debut, their debut album in Europe was Please Please Me, so I wouldn't count it.
You're right. "Meet the Beatles" was the US debut...but IMHO was the more influential of the two, should have specified that...It's arguably more important than the European debut, what with the whole British Invasion thing.

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 05:26 PM   #52
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

Quote:

No, he's right. You guys can go on suggesting whatever you want, but aslong as you know, you're wrong!

STONE ROSES!

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 05:50 PM   #53
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Hmmmmm....hrmmmmmm...

Nobody's mentioned the Beatles' "Please Please Me" or Nirvana's "Nevermind"?

Uneducated heathens.

My criteria involves a combination of album sales and overall influence on the musical landscape at time of release, as well as how the record stands up over time.

Look at the record charts 3 months before these records were released and look at them again 3 months after they were released. Look at what was playing on the radio six weeks before these records were released and six weeks after.

That is the mark of a great debut.

I'd also toss "Appetite for Distruction" and "Licensed to Ill" on there, as previously suggested. They are debut records that stand up well with age.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 06:24 PM   #54
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

No offense Dooby, but I don't put much stock in the opinion of the masses when it comes to great music (referring to the 3 months before, and 3 months after comment).

But as another plug for Stone Roses debut, Spin magazine came out with a "greatest albums of all time" list in 2000 or 2001 and had Stone Roses #1..... that at least goes to show you that someone at Spin magazine knew what they were talking about. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That CD came out in 1989... at least 11 years before the list was compiled.
Old 01-26-2004, 07:45 PM   #55
veruca salt
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dooby
Nirvana's "Nevermind"?
No one has mentioned Nevermind because it was Nirvana's second album, and this is a thread about debut albums.
Their debut was Bleach, and it was unlistenable! Total toilet.

Smile like you mean it
Old 01-26-2004, 10:18 PM   #56
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

You underrate the fuzz, Dooby.
I didn't mention "Please Please Me" because it didn't spark the hysteria that "Meet the Beatles" did.

more important debuts...
Weather Report's eponymous debut album
Jaco - Jaco Pastorius.

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 01:19 AM   #57
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

aHHH, PFuzz...you just knew I'd have to agree and chime in on that one, didn't you.

Sorry...when it comes to music, PFuzz is the man.
Great posts by him in this threadand the others that have discussed music.
All hail the PFuzz !

(I wonder if U2 realizes that he is ONE of the "masses ! At least until he starts getting into jazz !!!)
Old 01-27-2004, 01:24 AM   #58
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Still... I wouldn't argue with LedZep, Hendrix, or Norah J. for that matter.

There are definitely some very good picks here.
Old 01-27-2004, 09:30 AM   #59
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Various responses:

1. Nirvana's Bleach was released on Sub Pop Records, which is not a national label. I only count national releases. To do otherwise, would spark a debate about what, in fact, was a debut record.

2. If you don't want to at least consider "the opinion of the masses when it comes to great music", then what is your point? My point is to show the impact of the record on the music scene as a whole. Not who liked what debut record. Among other things, Nrivana's "Nevermind" destroyed the top-40 radio format, which did not really recover until (gulp) Brittney Spears.

3. "Please Please Me" is a great record. "Meet the Beatles'" impact was on the USA and launched the Brittish invasion. But "Please Please Me" made the Beatles stars in the UK.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Old 01-27-2004, 10:03 AM   #60
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dooby
2. If you don't want to at least consider "the opinion of the masses when it comes to great music", then what is your point? My point is to show the impact of the record on the music scene as a whole. Not who liked what debut record. Among other things, Nrivana's "Nevermind" destroyed the top-40 radio format, which did not really recover until (gulp) Brittney Spears.
You answered your own question, Dooby. No offense to those that like Britney or any of the "boy bands" that gain and lose popularity faster than a speeding bullet, but honestly do you think that 20 years from now anyone will care to remember it?
Old 01-27-2004, 10:46 AM   #61
Dooby
Diamond Member

You can hype the self-titled Stone Roses (a CD I own as well; I originally bought it on tape in HS) debut all you want, but the truth is I have a hard time saying "Wow, what a great debut album" when the vast majority of people have no idea what you are talking about.

My point isn't about sales, it is about influence. I am not a huge Nirvana fan, but the truth is that Nirvana's Nevermind changed music. Not just sold a lot of records.

If I can just pick any record out and say it is the best debut record ever and nobody can challenge me on it then I pick Webb Wilder's "It Came from Nashville" in a three-way tie with the Questionnaires' "Window to the World" and REM's Murmur (I don't Chronic Town because it was an EP and not an album).

Old 01-27-2004, 10:54 AM   #62
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

The Stone Roses thing was schtick. I did not intend to offend anyone, but I obviously did.

Sorry.

I do love that CD, but my insistence on it "winning" in this thread was meant to be humorous. I think veruca was the only one that "got it".
Old 01-27-2004, 11:03 AM   #63
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

no.....I "got it"......was I laughing as I "got it"??? not so much, but I still love u2!

in answer to u2's question,I would like to go on record as saying as long as there are horny boys Britney will be rememberd......no talent but got a great marketing agent!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 01:29 PM   #64
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
no.....I "got it"......was I laughing as I "got it"??? not so much, but I still love u2!

in answer to u2's question,I would like to go on record as saying as long as there are horny boys Britney will be rememberd......no talent but got a great marketing agent!
Okay.... but then it's not about the music. Wasn't that the point of this thread?
Old 01-27-2004, 01:59 PM   #65
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

the thread is only about greatest debut albums....not overrated boobies...if that were the case we could talk about Britney all day long [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 01-27-2004, 05:45 PM   #66
veruca salt
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
The Stone Roses thing was schtick. I did not intend to offend anyone, but I obviously did.

Sorry.

I do love that CD, but my insistence on it "winning" in this thread was meant to be humorous. I think veruca was the only one that "got it".
I thought we were just being playful, but at the same time I'm probably coming from a different angle, as the Stone Roses did seriously influence (and are STILL seriously influencing) the state of music in the UK, and to a lesser extent here.

I still count Bleach as Nirvana's debut, because it was the 1st record released. Just because it wasn't released on a major label doesn't mean it wasn't their debut, just means their debut record was shit and not worthy of being released on a major.

Smile like you mean it
Old 01-27-2004, 05:48 PM   #67
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I still count Bleach as Nirvana's debut, because it was the 1st record released. Just because it wasn't released on a major label doesn't mean it wasn't their debut, just means their debut record was shit and not worthy of being released on a major.
true....

Old 01-27-2004, 05:49 PM   #68
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

No veruca... I am on the same angle... Stone Roses is the hands down winner. However, you guys can continue to debate what you "believe" to be the best debut.... but just know that both veruca and I know it is a futile attempt at knocking off the greatest debut album ever. (spoken using my best Borg voice - which isn't really that good)
Old 01-28-2004, 10:52 AM   #69
MikeB
Golden Member

MikeB has a spectacular aura aboutMikeB has a spectacular aura about

Ok...so I see that Rock and Rap are favs of most of the posters in this thread...okee dokee. Still others to think about.

Alanis Morrisette - Jagged little Pill
Alicia Keys - Songs in A minor
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 12:02 PM   #70
sike
The Preacha

decent additions B

Old 01-30-2004, 02:58 PM   #71
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Veruca and Salt Water: Thanks for the heads up on Dizzee Rascal. I totally slept on that one. I heard him on the Basement Jaxx CD but really didn't think of him as much more than background.
Sike, if you like hiphop you should check this one out.
Old 01-30-2004, 07:15 PM   #72
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Garth Brooks - Garth Brooks... Sold around 10 million copies to date. Launched the career of the #1 selling solo artist in the history of the U.S.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 12:38 AM   #73
mavs413
Golden Member

mavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: FreshJive
A few debuts I like:

DJ Shadow- Entroducing......(hip hop is better without all that rappin)
Thats a very good pick(I have that on vinyl) but I wouldnt call 'Entroducing' a hip hop album.

Hip Hop/Rap Debuts : Nas - Illmatic, Wu-tang - Enter the Wu-tang, Notorious BIG - Ready to Die

mavs413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 01:36 AM   #74
FreshJive
Diamond Member

What would you call it? Its a compilation of vinyl samples and beats mixed and scratched together to form songs. Turntablism=hip hop to me.
Old 01-31-2004, 01:38 AM   #75
OutletPass
Diamond Member

Garth Brooks and his hat = Paul McCartney without John Lennon.

A puerile pick.

Old 01-31-2004, 02:28 AM   #76
mavs413
Golden Member

mavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: FreshJive
What would you call it? Its a compilation of vinyl samples and beats mixed and scratched together to form songs. Turntablism=hip hop to me.
I would'nt call it a hip hop album only because its not entirely hip hop(if that makes sense). DJ Shadow's style of music is too hard to clasify into any one category, all of his songs are different. But I would say its a blend of Trip-Hop/Jazz/Electronica/Hip Hop/Soul. I bought his record in the Dance section of a local record store but its definitely not dance.
mavs413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 02:07 PM   #77
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

OP, I cannot help that you do not appreciate the singing and song writing abilities of one of the greatest musical artists of our time. Unfortunately, Brooks left at the top of his game and very near the height of his popularity.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 11:26 AM   #78
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

You guys/gals should check out this guy. He is working on his debut, but it is AWESOME!!!

The guys name is Skittles... he is a rapper.

Click here to listen to some dope stuff....
Old 02-05-2004, 10:19 PM   #79
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

For rap fans, two other cds to think about are Talib Kwali and Kanye West's cds.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 09:51 AM   #80
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sike, this is completely without research, totally off of the top of my head, I'll post a few others later when I think about it.

I'm going to go with David Bowie's Space Oddity.

The self-titled track is obviously amazing, and has passed into the pop-culture realm of well-known songs. Bowie's voice is amazing, and he does some great guitar work on a lot of the songs. Other highlights are Memories of a Free Festival, Wild Eyed Boy From Freecloud, Cygnet Committee, and Unwashed And Somewhat Slightly Dazed.

Was this his debut album? I thought it was that really strange one he had with "bombadier", "little boy blue", "please mr. gravedigger", etc. But possibly this one was released after space oddity.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote