Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-11-2005, 10:01 AM   #41
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default RE:SMU University

Everybody knows that SMU stands for "Southern Millionares University".............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Just kidding of course..............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

P.S. Don't forget to check out Burger House...........Evilmav2 is oh so right about their burgers and seasoned fries.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-11-2005, 05:08 PM   #42
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

so, do they have burgers there? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 06:41 PM   #43
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

There was a place in Fort Worth years ago called Lebanese Pizza. They didn't serve pizza. It opened back in the '70s. The poor guy that opened the restaurant moved to the USA and didn't speak any english. He looked around and thought "pizza" meant "restaurant". Place is still there; it is called Hedary's now.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 10:17 AM   #44
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dooby
There was a place in Fort Worth years ago called Lebanese Pizza. They didn't serve pizza. It opened back in the '70s. The poor guy that opened the restaurant moved to the USA and didn't speak any english. He looked around and thought "pizza" meant "restaurant". Place is still there; it is called Hedary's now.
Nice bit of Cowtown trivia there. I'll check this place out.
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 12:31 AM   #45
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: SMU University

I'm pretty sure kg is right...not dooby. And I am biased. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 05:59 PM   #46
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: DeutchlandDirk
Hey, im new here. Longtime lurker and even longer time Mavs fan. Next year i'll be attending SMU University on a full ride scholarship (currently I live in Charlotte, NC). Can anyone here give me any helpful tidbits they may know anout the school, the area, ect. Thanks a bunch! Look forward to being in Dallas next year (oh, and I have visited the school twice).
I heard from someone else that the water there sucks. For what it's worth.

chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 12:42 AM   #47
Joey

Joey will become famous soon enoughJoey will become famous soon enough

Awesome Chum! You are absolutely awesome!
There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost, that his ship has sailed and that only a fool would continue. The truth is, I've always been a fool. ~Big Fish
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 02:38 AM   #48
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Caliente

P.S. Don't forget to check out Burger House...........Evilmav2 is oh so right about their burgers and seasoned fries.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I don't know about the water (is it really worse than North Dallas water?), but I do know that Caliente is right in stating that Burger House is darned, darned, darned awfully good stuff... And for that mattter, so is their darned wonderful seasoned salt...

Old 09-05-2005, 08:40 AM   #49
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: SMU University

But do they filter their poo water? If not DeusDooDoo won't like it and will become a melancholy poster.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote