Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-15-2005, 08:43 AM   #1
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default Look who's running for President in 2008.........

Prez in 2008........
Old 08-15-2005, 08:49 AM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Look who's running for President in 2008.........

Very scary.....
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 03:03 AM   #3
mercury_rev

mercury_rev will become famous soon enough
Default RE:Look who's running for President in 2008.........

Text of the 2010 State of the Union Address:

The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.
mercury_rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 03:32 AM   #4
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

I think Walken is a great actor, but if in real life he is remotely like the characters he plays, THAT would be really scary. I'd rather vote for Arnold...

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 08:50 AM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

good one rev.....classic.

We need more cowbell at the inauguration!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 07:01 PM   #6
Joey

Joey will become famous soon enoughJoey will become famous soon enough

"Two mice fell into an bucket of milk. One drown. The other started kicking and kicking until that milk churned into cream and climbed out. I am the second mouse."
There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost, that his ship has sailed and that only a fool would continue. The truth is, I've always been a fool. ~Big Fish
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 07:36 AM   #7
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Scarier (in the lunatic sense) still is that Joe Biden is poking around to see if he has a chance at the nomination.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 11:48 AM   #8
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

A Christopher Walken administration (with perhaps Kinky Friedman as VP?) would undoubtedly get Saturday Night Live back to respectibility.

Who wouldn't want this guy for prez?

(from his campaign website)
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote