Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-16-2005, 10:34 AM   #1
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default SIKE AND MRS. SIKE'S TWO YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!! (ADVICE WELCOMED!)

WOW....TIME FLIES WHEN YOU BAGED YOURSELF A HOT BRAZILIAN! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2005, 11:01 AM   #2
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: SIKE AND MRS. SIKE'S TWO YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!! (ADVICE WELCOMED!)

Pics, please.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 11:02 AM   #3
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: SIKE AND MRS. SIKE'S TWO YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!! (ADVICE WELCOMED!)

Congratulations Sike!

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 12:42 PM   #4
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of
Default RE:SIKE AND MRS. SIKE'S TWO YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!! (ADVICE WELCOMED!)

Congrads to you two Sikeys!!! Here's to another great year: [img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img].
Old 08-16-2005, 12:55 PM   #5
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default RE:SIKE AND MRS. SIKE'S TWO YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!! (ADVICE WELCOMED!)

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
WOW....TIME FLIES WHEN YOU BAGED YOURSELF A HOT BRAZILIAN! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bagged I understand...Baged must be something strange they do on your planet (the planet p-brook)...
Old 08-16-2005, 02:35 PM   #6
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

Congrats, Buddy!
Old 08-16-2005, 03:41 PM   #7
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Well....it's too late to run so I suggest making her feel like the most important person in your life at every opportunity.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 06:58 PM   #8
Joey

Joey will become famous soon enoughJoey will become famous soon enough

Congratulations. Going on three years myself and the best advice I can come up with is remember the small things. A bunch of small things adds up to some majorly, honkin' things after a while. Keep the romance alive!
There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost, that his ship has sailed and that only a fool would continue. The truth is, I've always been a fool. ~Big Fish
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 08:11 PM   #9
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

I wonder what the hot Brazilian 'baged'. A pale beer-bellied suburbian wife-beater with gorrilla hair running down his back?

Anyway, hope you, Sike, and your wife have a great life together. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 09:06 PM   #10
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

I think he meant to say baNged a hot brazilian.
Old 08-16-2005, 10:14 PM   #11
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, Sike!
Old 08-16-2005, 10:40 PM   #12
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: ocelot_ark
I think he meant to say baNged a hot brazilian.
Knowing Sike as I do, (uhhhhhhh), I'm sure he meant baGged...
Old 08-16-2005, 11:02 PM   #13
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Sike and Mrs. Sike..... Congratulations.

Advice? Have lots of kids. And then, have some more. Oh, and one more piece of advice for when you have infants that are in diapers.... don't feed them Black Olives......
Old 08-17-2005, 03:03 PM   #14
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Advice? Have lots of kids. And then, have some more. Oh, and one more piece of advice for when you have infants that are in diapers.... don't feed them Black Olives......
Ditto

and never burp the baby in "dress" clothes, because you are guarenteed to be wearing some of their lunch --- if you are in a hurry and dressed nice.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 07:52 PM   #15
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Sike. I hope you took Mrs Sike out and showed her entertainment Alien style!

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 08:54 PM   #16
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

glad you remembered
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 01:30 AM   #17
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

This...thread...is...WORTHLESS...without pics!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 10:10 AM   #18
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: chumdawg
This...thread...is...WORTHLESS...without pics!
no pics.......

that will ever be shared that is.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 04:09 AM   #19
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

good news

congratulations sike

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 12:00 PM   #20
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo

I second that.