Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-16-2005, 01:31 PM   #1
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Madonna injured in horse riding accident

Madonna Suffers Broken Bones in Accident

5 minutes ago

NEW YORK - Madonna's 47th birthday celebration was marred when she suffered several broken bones in a horse riding accident at her country home outside London, her publicist told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

The superstar was hospitalized with three cracked ribs, a broken collarbone and a broken hand, according to Liz Rosenberg, her spokeswoman based in New York.

The accident occurred Tuesday at Ashcombe house, her estate outside of London.

Madonna and an assistant were riding horses, when Madonna, on a new horse she wasn't accustomed to riding, took a tumble. Her children, Rocco and Lourdes, were at the home but were not with their mother at the time, Rosenberg said.

"The whole family was out in the country, celebrating her birthday," Rosenberg said.

Her husband, director Guy Ritchie, took Madonna to an undisclosed hospital, where she was treated. Rosenberg said the entertainer was expected to be released later in the evening.
Old 08-16-2005, 03:41 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Madonna injured in horse riding accident

When you say Madonna was riding a horse......?????
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 06:59 PM   #3
Joey

Joey will become famous soon enoughJoey will become famous soon enough
Default RE:Madonna injured in horse riding accident

Better than the horse riding her...just imagine how many bones she'd have broken.
There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost, that his ship has sailed and that only a fool would continue. The truth is, I've always been a fool. ~Big Fish
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 08:41 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Knowing Madonna...tehy probably did both. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 08-17-2005, 01:15 AM   #5
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

(sticks up for madonna) now what did she do to you to deserve that comment DrB? ;P terribleness [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Old 08-17-2005, 09:02 AM   #6
Joey

Joey will become famous soon enoughJoey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Ninkobei
(sticks up for madonna) now what did she do to you to deserve that comment DrB? ;P terribleness [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Rodman...
There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost, that his ship has sailed and that only a fool would continue. The truth is, I've always been a fool. ~Big Fish
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 09:12 AM   #7
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: Joey
Better than the horse riding her...just imagine how many bones she'd have broken.

Broken bones......

<snicker>
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 11:44 AM   #8
Drbio
Banned

LOL @ Joey....water through the nose moment.....

Good one Kiki.
Old 08-17-2005, 02:43 PM   #9
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Haven't seen this side of you guys in a while... it's almost like old times.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Old 08-17-2005, 03:22 PM   #10
Drbio
Banned

Wait til you see me b*tchslap murph again if keeps up the nonsense. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2005, 04:07 PM   #11
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

too many jokes....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 04:23 PM   #12
Drbio
Banned

I miss the redhead/pole jokes.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]