Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-19-2005, 11:13 AM   #1
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all
Default Guess the Flick!

With invisible peeps, yo! Paragraph left!

Click me or be molested by a sullen goat with onion breath!!
Old 08-19-2005, 11:39 AM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Guess the Flick!

2 out of 12. I only got Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph. I thought the third one was Harry Potter.
Old 08-19-2005, 11:55 AM   #3
mnmpeanut

mnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to all
Default RE:Guess the Flick!

3 outta 12

the first two and #10.

thought i had a 6, 7, & 11 right, but i guess not.
Old 08-19-2005, 02:59 PM   #4
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

I got 5 out of 12
1, 2, 3, 4, 8

I shoulda had 10 but accidently entered that answer for 9. Oh well [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 08-19-2005, 03:43 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I got 5 too....but I did get Deliverance and the Warriors. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 06:09 AM   #6
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Guess the Flick!

I got Rudolph, Frosty, Karate Kid, and Fat Bastard.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote