Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-30-2014, 10:00 AM   #1
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
Shout-out to all the people that used to confidently say that Dirk was a choker, soft and would never win a championship. I hope they all feel like morons at this point. I've always taken the image of Dirk hoisting the Larry O'Brien trophy as a gigantic F U to all of his haters and critics.

^^ That's just awesome. Do you know when that graphic was made though? I have a feeling that those numbers would look a little different now.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 10:10 AM   #2
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
^^ That's just awesome. Do you know when that graphic was made though? I have a feeling that those numbers would look a little different now.
I'm honestly not sure, Spiral. I got the image from db.com but I can't seem to remember the exact name of the thread title. If I can find it I'll post the link later on.
Old 07-30-2014, 10:14 AM   #3
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
It's been circulating around Twitter for the last few days, so I'm pretty sure it was made recently.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 07:42 PM   #4
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
It's been circulating around Twitter for the last few days, so I'm pretty sure it was made recently.
Actually, that's not the case. One of the MOR writers (Bobby Karalla) had it during the regular season.
Old 07-31-2014, 07:54 PM   #5
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Actually, that's not the case. One of the MOR writers (Bobby Karalla) had it during the regular season.
Have any of the numbers changed since the graphic was created?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 12-15 for 48 points, 3/25m - wow!, clutch nowitzki, clutchwitzki, dir30k, dirk, dirk = clutch...again, dirk goes to 11, dirk is my religion, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, dirk tea baggzz nba!!!!!, gay for dirk!!!, his clutchness, his hairness ?, playoff clutch, santa dirk, sir ghost face drillah, top-10 all time scorer, top-6 all time scorer