Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 01-25-2005, 10:16 AM   #1
jibikao

jibikao is on a distinguished road
Default Would Mavs trade Dirk for KG??

I was debating with my friends...

Is Dirk's trade value really that low? I know Dirk doesn't have KG's stats but Dirk consistently performs better in the playoffs.

What do you think?

www.keepshooting.com
jibikao is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2005, 10:29 AM   #2
endtroducing
Golden Member

endtroducing is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Would Mavs trade Dirk for KG??

go away.
Old 01-25-2005, 10:38 AM   #3
DwD

DwD is a jewel in the roughDwD is a jewel in the roughDwD is a jewel in the roughDwD is a jewel in the rough
Default RE: Would Mavs trade Dirk for KG??

I think that is a no-brainer - not one person I know will even entertain such thoughts.
Old 01-30-2005, 01:22 AM   #4
Phil Helmuth

Phil Helmuth is on a distinguished road

Dirk is a Mav for life.
Old 01-30-2005, 05:00 PM   #5
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: DwD
I think that is a no-brainer - not one person I know will even entertain such thoughts.
This makes no sense. Are you saying that you would not entertain the thought as a Dallas fan? As much as I love Dirk, to not even consider this is to be ignorant of basketball.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005, 06:08 PM   #6
poohrichardson

poohrichardson is on a distinguished road

Is there a single player in the league that I wouldn't trade for KG? No...
poohrichardson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005, 11:46 PM   #7
fin4life

fin4life is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: poohrichardson
What about Lebron???
fin4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 03:15 AM   #8
poohrichardson

poohrichardson is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: fin4life
Quote:
Originally posted by: poohrichardson
What about Lebron???
Until LeBron proves he can win ANYTHING.. I'm staying with KG, who's been to the playoffs in the Western Conference every year since he joined the league.. LeBron is great now, but Garnett is in his prime and is the surest bet to build a team around for a one-season push towards a title.
poohrichardson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 10:06 PM   #9
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Only player i'd trade Dirk for is Lebron and the Mavs nor the Cavs would do it.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 03:15 AM   #10
Phil Helmuth

Phil Helmuth is on a distinguished road

I love LeBron but I don't think Dirk can be replaced like LeBron can.
Old 02-01-2005, 04:03 PM   #11
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

I do it for Duncan. He's the only true low post scorer left, and makes it easier on everyone else.
not for KG though. He's terribly overated. He puts up great numbers, but usually doesn't impose his pressence on the game. It's wierd, but IMO it seems like it doesn't even matter that he's on the floor. Don't get me wrong he's good, but combine what I've already typed, and the fact he seems to have a bad attitude towards teammates, and It's a big NO for me.
Old 02-01-2005, 04:55 PM   #12
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I love you..everyone!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 11:12 AM   #13
coopster

coopster is on a distinguished road

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
coopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 01:21 PM   #14
StrikerV

StrikerV will become famous soon enough

LOOKS LIKE LAST YEARS MVP WONT MAKE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS, HAHA.
StrikerV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 01:36 PM   #15
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Minnesota still has a chance. They are two games behind and Memphis' schedule is the following

@San Antonio
San Antonio
Dallas

Minnesota has a little bit easier schedule and really should win the first two games which means if Memphis drops all three, Minnesota could be in the playoffs.

Seattle
@NO
San Antonio
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 02:42 PM   #16
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

OT, but I lover that quote on your sig, Erica.
Old 04-16-2005, 07:40 PM   #17
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

OT?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 08:01 AM   #18
dirks goatee

dirks goatee is on a distinguished road

ot = ot and minnesota is gone now...

By the way.. months after this thread began.. who who trade dirk for kg now?

I wouldn't have done it before, let alone now.

dirks goatee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 09:54 AM   #19
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

this thread is the reason why a new category just for trade talk was created. If you don't enjoy this type of speculation, then perhaps lurking in this category is ill-advised. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Just to weigh-in, I wouldn't trade Dirk for mere fact that I like the idea of a player being identified with one franchsie. I became a fan of the NBA in the age when Larry Bird was synonymous with Celtics and Magic Johnson with Lakers. I still only truly regard Jordan as a Bull. So, may Dirk forever be synonymous with Mavericks.

I realize KG's greatness, but at this point I believe the Mavs can win a title with Dirk, so why even make the trade?
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 12:29 AM   #20
Zack

Zack is on a distinguished road

I def. don't want to see KG or Lebron..

Hell I am just happy its playoff time and I don't have to read about Lebron every 5 min..
Old 04-21-2005, 12:43 AM   #21
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Zack
I def. don't want to see KG or Lebron..

Hell I am just happy its playoff time and I don't have to read about Lebron every 5 min..
Agreed. I take my hat off to him, because he's more than lived up to the hype, and he does have the potential to be the best ever, but MY GOD! I don't need to hear about how amazing Lebron is every time I turn on the tv.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 09:44 PM   #22
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Until KG shows the ability to take over games in the 4th like Dirk has both in the regular season and in the playoffs, this question is a no brainer. No, I wouldn't trade Dirk for KG. Dirk's still on the upswing, and he's a big game player. KG is at home counting his money.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 01:01 PM   #23
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

Dirk is a KG, Duncan Shaq type difference maker. Dirk always comes up clutch in the playoffs. This year he has carried that same intensity throughout the regular season. Look at where KG is now going fishing. The only player in the top ten in both rebounding and scoring. He is one of three players in the top 30 in both block shots and steals. Besides who can guard Dirk? KG relies on jumpshots and drives, who is better than Dirk at that. KG has only made it out of the first round once. Despite playing with good players like Guggliota, Marbury, Spreewell, and Cassel.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 11:56 PM   #24
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

^LMAO

bump...
Old 04-26-2005, 08:31 AM   #25
damador

damador is on a distinguished road

I would give up Dirk and Marquis in a heartbeat for Garnett. Garnett is always ready to play. Dirk will never have the balls necessary to win a championship, unlike Garnett, who has huge balls. Dirk's trade value has never been higher, and Minnesota is in a downward spiral. Strike while the iron is hot. Plus, I think that putting him Garnett with Harris, Josh Howard, and Dampier is perfect. Josh Howard has the same f-'em attitude that Garnett has, and Garnett could help bring out Pippen-esque qualities even more.
damador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 10:36 AM   #26
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

The Dirk-haters will be growing in number if he keeps playing the way he has been playing in these playoffs.

Let's give JVG and the Houston Rockets some credit. They've gameplaned against Dirk, and are really stifling him. His superstar designation is in jeopardy, but there are still more games to play.
Old 04-27-2005, 11:11 AM   #27
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

Screw that Dirk needs to kill the spares. He needs to gain deep post position and demolish the man known as Bowen. How many times has Kg been bounced out of the playoffs seven times or something. Kobe isn't even in the playoffs. Lebron is sitting at home. And no mav wants to win. We just need to stay out of foul trouble. Dirk's shot will come around.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 11:27 AM   #28
kingrex
Platinum Member

I agree jayc.

By NOT posting Dirk, you're playing right into Houston's hands. The reason you put a smaller, quicker defender on Dirk is to prevent him from driving the basket. So counter that strategy by posting Dirk deep in the post and use his superior size.
Old 04-29-2005, 11:39 AM   #29
kingrex
Platinum Member

Dirk's final shot in game 3 tells you all you need to know about what Dirk needs to do when TMac is on him defensively.
Old 05-03-2005, 05:13 AM   #30
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: damador
I would give up Dirk and Marquis in a heartbeat for Garnett. Garnett is always ready to play. Dirk will never have the balls necessary to win a championship, unlike Garnett, who has huge balls.
Mods, people with a lot more posts than me, please forgive me, but I have to say this. You sir, are a f*cking idiot. Garnett's only advantages over Dirk as a basketball player are his passing and his rebounding. Neither of which have anything to do with theirballs . In what way, shape or form does Dirk not have balls? I guess it doesn't take balls to be the 8th all time playoff scorer? I guess it doesn't take balls to take your team from the bottom of the gutter to 4 consecutive 50+ win seasons. I guess it doesn't take balls to play more minutes than anyone but Allen Iverson, despite being seven feet tall, which makes it very taxing to run up and down through a whole game. I guess it doesn't take balls to make your team into a championship contender, challenging Miami for possible homecourt advantage in the finals. Where have Garnett's "huge balls" gotten him? The certainly didn't get him to the playoffs this year.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 08:30 AM   #31
kingrex
Platinum Member

Kinda makes you wonder how damador knows so much about NBA players' balls? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2005, 11:34 AM   #32
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: damador
I would give up Dirk and Marquis in a heartbeat for Garnett. Garnett is always ready to play. Dirk will never have the balls necessary to win a championship, unlike Garnett, who has huge balls. Dirk's trade value has never been higher, and Minnesota is in a downward spiral. Strike while the iron is hot. Plus, I think that putting him Garnett with Harris, Josh Howard, and Dampier is perfect. Josh Howard has the same f-'em attitude that Garnett has, and Garnett could help bring out Pippen-esque qualities even more.
If Garnett has more "balls" it sure has hell doesn't seem to matter much. For instance, Dirk has made it out of the 1st round 3 times and is in a great position to make it 4. Garnett has made it out of the 1st round just once. Dirk is playing in the playoffs this year. Garnett is watching the playoffs while fishing this year. Dirk's Mavs swept Garnett's Twolves the one and only time they met in the playoffs. I'll take a big German heart over a swollen pair of underachieving testicles any day.
Old 05-23-2005, 11:09 AM   #33
vjz

vjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nice

Looks like pure speculation, but intriguing, nevertheless.

Link

Deal Nowitzki for Garnett? It may happen

By SAM SMITH

Chicago Tribune

PHOENIX - Would Mark Cuban trade Dirk Nowitzki?

Surely, the Dallas Mavericks owner isn't stupid enough to do that.

But you probably said the same thing last summer when Steve Nash said he wanted to stay and would if the Mavs matched the Suns' $66 million offer. Cuban refused, Nash went to Phoenix. And Cuban is sticking by his story that he did the right thing and that we'll all see the logic of it eventually.

If Nash breaks down in the next few years, Cuban will have been right. But so far Cuban's gamble looks miserable, especially the way Nowitzki erupted about Erick Dampier and Jason Terry in the conference semifinals loss to the Suns. Dampier and Terry were acquired with the money the Mavs wouldn't spend on Nash. Nowitzki admitted that he played poorly in the playoffs, and many around the league believe Nowitzki will have difficulty adjusting to new coach Avery Johnson. Johnson wants to implement a more defensive system and use Nowitzki more in the post, where Nowitzki admits he's uncomfortable. Plus, Nowitzki was close to former coach Don Nelson and an advocate of Nelson's style of play.

So what if the Mavericks could get Kevin Garnett for Nowitzki?

No one has said either team is interested, but the Timberwolves need assets to reconfigure and Cuban is forever tinkering with his team.

Who doesn't believe he'll make changes again? He practically broke up the team when it went to the conference finals two years ago. One of the reasons Nelson was so willing to leave (after he was assured he'd be paid) is Nelson couldn't believe the team let Nash go, something Nelson and Nowitzki bemoaned during the season.

According to an NBA coaching friend, "Nellie said, `Can you believe it? Shaq finally leaves and they don't keep Nash. If we had Nash and (Antawn) Jamison, we'd have been something.' "

Don't think Nowitzki has forgotten. He never said he wants to leave and has a solid work ethic. He promised to work on his post moves and be better next season. But Dallas always changes, and Minnesota is in need of a change.

The Timberwolves want Sam Cassell out and perhaps would be willing to do a sign-and-trade deal with Latrell Sprewell, who with Garnett would be the defensive-profile players that Johnson would seem to covet. The Timberwolves wouldn't exactly be breaking up a championship team.

Dallas has plenty of assets, and how would Garnett look in a more defensive group with Dampier and Josh Howard?

How about Garnett, Cassell and Sprewell and make the Mavs take Troy Hudson and his long contract for Nowitzki, Terry, promising rookie Devin Harris, Jerry Stackhouse and perhaps a throw-in or two like rookie Pavel Podkolzin and a No. 1 draft pick? Dallas seemingly would be in position to compete for a championship next season with better defense (something it might want to try against the Suns), while the Timberwolves would have some nice pieces to be competitive because they would still have Wally Szczerbiak, a star in Nowitzki and several good young players to develop.

Hey, if Shaquille O'Neal can be traded, anyone can be.
vjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 11:28 AM   #34
kingrex
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: vjz
Looks like pure speculation, but intriguing, nevertheless.

Link

Deal Nowitzki for Garnett? It may happen

By SAM SMITH

Chicago Tribune

. . . and Cuban is forever tinkering with his team.

Dallas has plenty of assets, and how would Garnett look in a more defensive group with Dampier and Josh Howard?

Hey, if Shaquille O'Neal can be traded, anyone can be.
Cuban hasn't had a team with this potential before. He needs to allow this team to grow together.

No doubt, Garnett would look great on this roster, but it doesn't guarantee a championship. Nor would Dallas necessarily be a better team. with Garnett as opposed to Nowitzki.

Nowitzki is tradeable, but I don't think it is necessary.
Old 05-23-2005, 12:13 PM   #35
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

sam smith is an asswipe

he's just another peter vecsey..throw random junk out there to start a controversy or a debate.

Cuban was right about him - Sam Smith, gossip columnist
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 12:35 PM   #36
kingrex
Platinum Member

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by: rakesh.s
Cuban was right about him - Sam Smith, gossip columnist
So true.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:36 AM   #37
Dalhoop

Dalhoop has a spectacular aura aboutDalhoop has a spectacular aura about

So that would be this:

Garrnet
Cassell
Sprewell
Hudson

For

Nowitzki
Terry
Harris
Stackhouse
A Draft pick
Throw-in player

Why would we do this?

Who would be our PG?

Cassell and Sprewell are WAY past thier prime. The players we would be giving up are all at their prime or have yet to reach that point.

The T-Wolves did not make the playoff this year for a reason, and there names are Cassell and Sprewell.

The Maverick did make the playoff this year for a reason, you know their names, and three of them are listed above.

Again WHY would the Mavs gut their second round playoff team for four players that could not make the playoffs?

JUST SAY NO
Dalhoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 09:39 AM   #38
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Its basically a trade of a starting lineup minus a center (unless a center is thrown in) that would make the playoffs, while the players we'd recieve would not make the playoffs for a second straight year. Its silly.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 10:05 AM   #39
kingrex
Platinum Member

If I were an impartial NBA arbritator that was asked to balance this trade, then it would look more like this:

MINNESOTA TRADES:
Kevin Garnett
Sam Cassell
Latrell Sprewell

DALLAS TRADES:
Dirk Nowitzki
Jason Terry
Jerry Stackhouse

New line-ups:

MINNESOTA:
PG: Jason Terry
SG: Jerry Stackhouse
SF: Wally Szerbiak
PF: Dirk Nowitzki
C: Olowokandi

DALLAS:
PG: Sam Cassel (until Devin Harris figures it out).
SG: Latrell Sprewell (until Daniels gets a perimeter game OR Finley just looks better)
SF: Josh Howard
PF: Kevin Garnett
C: Eric Dampier

Now that's an even trade. Minnesota gets younger and becomes a more perimeter-oriented team. Dallas gets older, but more athletic. Of course, this trade would NEVER happen, but that's how I would balance it out.
Old 05-24-2005, 05:31 PM   #40
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I'd seriously think about a KG for Dirk trade.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote