Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 08-10-2004, 11:30 AM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What the hell is Rick Fox thinking?????

ESPN.com is reporting that Rick Fox has filed for divorce from his wife Vanessa Williams.

What the hell is he thinking?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2004, 11:33 AM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Default RE:What the hell is Rick Fox thinking?????

Old 08-10-2004, 11:45 AM   #3
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
ESPN.com is reporting that Rick Fox has filed for divorce from his wife Vanessa Williams.

What the hell is he thinking?
Obviously not with his Johnson.
Old 08-10-2004, 11:48 AM   #4
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: What the hell is Rick Fox thinking?????

Wasn't he caught cheating in public not that long ago? I thought they were already seperated.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 12:15 PM   #5
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it's true what they say: no matter how good looking she is, there's some guy somewhere who is tired of putting up with her.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 12:17 PM   #6
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: mary
Wasn't he caught cheating in public not that long ago? I thought they were already seperated.
Obviously he's been hanging around Kobe way too long. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-10-2004, 12:20 PM   #7
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly, looks are not everything. I doubt he is shallow enough to stay with an incompatible counterpart because she looks really good.

I hope things work out between them.

Not sure if they have had children, but if so that is tragic news for their kids.
Old 08-10-2004, 12:20 PM   #8
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

All the nasty grease in his hair must have poisoned his brain slowly over time...
Old 08-10-2004, 12:24 PM   #9
LRB
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
Sadly, looks are not everything. I doubt he is shallow enough to stay with an incompatible counterpart because she looks really good.

Not sure if they have had children, but if so that is tragic news for their kids.
Seems he was reportedly shallow enought to cheat on her. And I do believe that they have kids.
Old 08-10-2004, 01:39 PM   #10
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Quote:

Seems he was reportedly shallow enought to cheat on her. And I do believe that they have kids.
Makes as much sense as Billy Joel cheating on Christi Brinkley.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 01:55 PM   #11
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

I guess some guys crave for some greasy chinese take-out after having fillet-mignon for so long.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 02:02 PM   #12
LRB
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dooby
Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Quote:

Makes as much sense as Billy Joel cheating on Christi Brinkley.
Or Tom Arnold cheating on Roseanne Barr.

Oh wait that last one made sense. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-10-2004, 03:05 PM   #13
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Rick Fox, Vanessa Williams and family......or what was.

Old 08-10-2004, 03:22 PM   #14
Drbio
Banned

Rick Fox is an idiot.
Old 08-10-2004, 04:33 PM   #15
Poindexter Einstein
Golden Member

Poindexter Einstein will become famous soon enough

The kids are mix-n-match.

From July 2000 article ....

In the last four years, Williams, 36, went through a difficult divorce, remarried, got pregnant and inherited a whole new family. After a whirlwind romance, Williams married 30-year-old Rick Fox last September. When we meet them, they are awaiting their first child, a girl, scheduled to arrive in May. She'll be Vanessa's fourth (her first three, Melanie, 12, Jillian, 11, and Devin, 7, are from her previous marriage) and Fox's second (his 5-year-old son, Kyle, is from a previous relationship)
Poindexter Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 11:19 AM   #16
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

I thought I heard something on Galloway and Co. that Rick is dating Kobe's lawyer.....If that is true, can you believe that?
Old 08-11-2004, 11:24 AM   #17
LRB
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: Maringa
I thought I heard something on Galloway and Co. that Rick is dating Kobe's lawyer.....If that is true, can you believe that?
LOL. If that is true, then it's made for Jerry Springer TV show.
Old 08-11-2004, 11:31 AM   #18
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I would suspect that Rick Fox is getting younger at that position.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 11:47 AM   #19
LRB
Guru

Rick Fox, Vanessa Williams divorcing

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Former Los Angeles Laker Rick Fox has filed for divorce from singer-actress Vanessa Williams.

The couple have been married for five years and have a 4-year-old daughter, Sasha, Fox's spokeswoman, Staci Wolfe, said Tuesday.

"They are both extremely devoted parents, so the most important thing to them right now is the welfare of their child," Wolfe said. "They are committed to working out what's best for her."

Wolfe declined further comment.

Fox, who played with the Lakers for seven years, was traded last week to the Boston Celtics. The 35-year-old may retire because of nagging injuries rather than play in Boston, according to Celtics director of basketball operations Danny Ainge.

Williams' publicist, Brad Cafarelli, declined comment.

Her film credits include 2000's "Shaft," 1997's "Soul Food" and this year's "Johnson Family Vacation." The 41-year-old has also appeared in Broadway musicals including "Into the Woods."

She won the Miss America pageant in 1984, but was forced to resign after nude pictures of her appeared in Penthouse magazine.

Williams has three children from her first marriage, and Fox has a son from a previous relationship. The two had been separated.

Old 08-11-2004, 03:51 PM   #20
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough

For entertainment purposes........what ended it all.