Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 07-30-2002, 03:43 PM   #41
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Webber

<< RECAP.....

1. Shaq
2. Duncan
3. Drama Queen
4. Dirk
5. TMac
6. Garnett
7. Pierce

(3 votes Pierce, 2 Webber)...update the list whoever is the deciding vote please...
>>

MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2002, 04:38 PM   #42
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

7. AI

When a 6 foot 150 pound player can average 30 points a game he has my vote tho I rank him higher than this. I Think alot of people dont like AI because of his personal problems off court but I put that aside and look at what he does for philly.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 05:42 PM   #43
LakerMania

LakerMania is on a distinguished road

7.JKidd

Shaq
LakerMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 05:42 PM   #44
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

7th place
4 votes Pierce - three votes at #7 and Just211 who voted for him at #6
2 votes Webber
1 vote AI
1 vote Kidd
Old 07-30-2002, 07:19 PM   #45
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

alot of people don't like AI because many players could do what he does in philly more effectively and efficiently than whathe does in philly

sorry, but 40% is pretty sh*tty
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 08:08 PM   #46
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Pierce

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 08:19 PM   #47
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< alot of people don't like AI because many players could do what he does in philly more effectively and efficiently than whathe does in philly

sorry, but 40% is pretty sh*tty
>>

Name a player who is Iversons size who can do waht IVerson has done for philly? Regardless if u dont like him which that basically what it is for u to only bring up the argument of 40% shooting from the field. AI is listed 6 foot and 165 but AI wishes those were his size. I see AI as about 5 10 aroudn 150. The guy is doing what Spud Webb or Damon Stoudmire never could do. Being a short guy and putting the game on ur shoulders. And plus he is an ex MVP.

1996-2005
Old 07-30-2002, 08:31 PM   #48
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

size has nothing to do with it... him scoring 25 points compared to fin scoring 25 points in a game in the same amount of shots.. guess what, just because AI is shorter and might have had to work harder to get his points means absolutely nothing.... they came up with the same result.

now, let's look a little closer. AI may score 28 a game and shoot 40%.. well, guess what, that percentage sucks ass. him being short doesn't make it any more effective or efficient.

there's several players that would do more in the same situation than what AI does.

i'm right, you're wrong.

I know it's just your &quot;opinion&quot;, but your &quot;opinion&quot; is wrong
Old 07-30-2002, 09:00 PM   #49
MFFL
Guru

<< Pierce >>

That gives the 7th place to Pierce.

1. Shaq
2. Duncan
3. Drama Queen
4. Dirk
5. TMac
6. Garnett
7. Pierce

2 votes Webber
1 vote AI
1 vote Kidd
Old 07-30-2002, 09:28 PM   #50
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

<< size has nothing to do with it... him scoring 25 points compared to fin scoring 25 points in a game in the same amount of shots.. guess what, just because AI is shorter and might have had to work harder to get his points means absolutely nothing.... they came up with the same result.

now, let's look a little closer. AI may score 28 a game and shoot 40%.. well, guess what, that percentage sucks ass. him being short doesn't make it any more effective or efficient.

there's several players that would do more in the same situation than what AI does.

i'm right, you're wrong.

I know it's just your &quot;opinion&quot;, but your &quot;opinion&quot; is wrong
>>

Your starting to piss me off with this im always right and everyoen else is wrong thought. Yes having a harder time to score your points does make a huge difference. It isnt that Allen isnt a good shooter its because he drives to the whole and has to take harder shots. Everyone knows that AI is the man on the team and he is gonna be the shooter in tough times. Down here in Dallas no one knows becuase Finlely could take it, Dirk, NAsh, or even Raef or Nick. AI is the one who is gonna take the shot. Maybe because I play ball I see how hard it is for AI to play being a shorter guy compared to everyone. Im right your wrong blah blah blah.

1996-2005
Old 07-30-2002, 09:29 PM   #51
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Webber
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 09:35 PM   #52
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

KIDD
Old 07-30-2002, 09:39 PM   #53
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

#8 - Webber
he's really got sweet game. if only he had heart, too....
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 09:46 PM   #54
Drbio
Banned

That gives 8 to Webber...

1. Shaq
2. Duncan
3. Drama Queen
4. Dirk
5. TMac
6. Garnett
7. Pierce
8. Webber

9. (2 votes Kidd, 1 for AI)

Old 07-31-2002, 12:24 AM   #55
Hoopsmeister
Platinum Member

Hoopsmeister has a spectacular aura aboutHoopsmeister has a spectacular aura about

AI
Corollary #1: If you put the ball through the hoop more than the other guy, you win.
Corollary #2: If you can't do that, get off the floor.
Hoopsmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2002, 12:35 AM   #56
DTL
Diamond Member

Al who?
Old 07-31-2002, 12:35 AM   #57
DTL
Diamond Member

#9 - Kidd
Old 07-31-2002, 06:43 AM   #58
MFFL
Guru

Kidd
Old 07-31-2002, 07:37 AM   #59
Murphy3
Guru

kidd
Old 07-31-2002, 07:39 AM   #60
Murphy3
Guru

1. Shaq
2. Duncan
3. Drama Queen
4. Dirk
5. TMac
6. Garnett
7. Pierce
8. Webber
9. Kidd

(2 votes AI)

Old 07-31-2002, 07:40 AM   #61
Murphy3
Guru

sorry filthy, we've already established this in several debates.. AI is overrated

just thought i'd let you know
Old 07-31-2002, 08:56 AM   #62
Drbio
Banned

murph- don't argue with the less intelligent.
Old 07-31-2002, 08:58 AM   #63
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Ease up doc. It's ok for you to not agree with him but let's not let it spill out into other threads.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2002, 09:21 AM   #64
Murphy3
Guru

ease up doc..being a hard-ass is my job
Old 07-31-2002, 11:13 AM   #65
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

<< murph- don't argue with the less intelligent. >>

Its okay Dj he can take shots and be a bigger joke then he is if he wants. He starts the namecaling and continues too. But im not trippin because I know that Doc is the type of person that if u dont agree with him he wines and bitches.

1996-2005
Old 07-31-2002, 11:15 AM   #66
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

<< sorry filthy, we've already established this in several debates.. AI is overrated

just thought i'd let you know
>>

I think it really comes down too if u like Iverson. I asked a friend of mine yesterday did he think Iverson was a top 10 player and he said well it matters if u like the guy but I dont so no. Im a fan of AI so maybe thats why I think he is a top 10 player.

1996-2005
Old 07-31-2002, 11:37 AM   #67
Murphy3
Guru

AI might be a 10-12 guy
Old 07-31-2002, 11:58 AM   #68
MFFL
Guru

10 - AI
Old 07-31-2002, 11:59 AM   #69
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

YAAAAYYYY maybe AI makes top 10 lol.

1996-2005
Old 07-31-2002, 01:54 PM   #70
MFFL
Guru

1. Shaq
2. Duncan
3. Drama Queen
4. Dirk
5. TMac
6. Garnett
7. Pierce
8. Webber
9. Kidd
10. ???

(3 votes AI)
Old 07-31-2002, 02:45 PM   #71
turbo.mav

turbo.mav has a spectacular aura aboutturbo.mav has a spectacular aura about

I'm gonna say Payton for 10
turbo.mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2002, 02:56 PM   #72
Drbio
Banned

Payton

and I will no longer argue with that dumbass
Old 07-31-2002, 03:16 PM   #73
Murphy3
Guru

payton
Old 07-31-2002, 03:38 PM   #74
MFFL
Guru

1. Shaq
2. Duncan
3. Drama Queen
4. Dirk
5. TMac
6. Garnett
7. Pierce
8. Webber
9. Kidd
10. ???

3 votes AI
3 votes Payton
Old 07-31-2002, 03:42 PM   #75
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

close call.

but payton brings it night in and night out, and he doesnt need 35 shots to help his team win.

i like ai, but i like payton more.

PAYTON, g-money
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2002, 03:46 PM   #76
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

<< 1. Shaq
2. Duncan
3. Drama Queen
4. Dirk
5. TMac
6. Garnett
7. Pierce
8. Webber
9. Kidd
10. ???

3 votes AI
3 votes Payton
>>

Didn't you vote for SheWebb twice?
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2002, 04:12 PM   #77
MFFL
Guru

I didn't but when I added the totals for a second time I got 4 votes for Webb

Murphy3
Elite Member
Tuesday, July 30, 2002 10:49 AM (NEW!)

7-webber
===
MFFL
Diamond Member
Tuesday, July 30, 2002 2:43 PM (NEW!)

Webber
===
Drbio
Guru
Tuesday, July 30, 2002 8:29 PM (NEW!)

Webber
===
DTL
Diamond Member
Tuesday, July 30, 2002 8:39 PM (NEW!)

#8 - Webber
Old 07-31-2002, 04:22 PM   #78
LakerMania

LakerMania is on a distinguished road

#10 Payton
#11 AI

Shaq
LakerMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2002, 04:43 PM   #79
MFFL
Guru

Do we have an additional vote for Webb at 8?
Old 07-31-2002, 04:49 PM   #80
MFFL
Guru

Payton is #10

AI has 4 votes for #11

===
FilthyFinMavs
Tuesday, July 30, 2002 3:38 PM (NEW!)

7. AI
===
Hoopsmeister
Platinum Member
Tuesday, July 30, 2002 11:24 PM (NEW!)

AI
===
MFFL
Diamond Member
Wednesday, July 31, 2002 10:58 AM (NEW!)

10 - AI
===
LakerMania
Wednesday, July 31, 2002 3:22 PM (NEW!)

#10 Payton
#11 AI