Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 07-31-2002, 04:54 PM   #81
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

The point was for us to generate a top 10. AI is out of luck. And NOT in the top 10. Even though he has to be close.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2002, 07:23 PM   #82
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i'm so proud of this board for keeping the highly overrated AI out of the top 10.

it's cool that we're not sucked in by the East Coast media bias
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2002, 08:07 PM   #83
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< i'm so proud of this board for keeping the highly overrated AI out of the top 10.

it's cool that we're not sucked in by the East Coast media bias
>>

How is AI overrated? Do u mean becuase he has a lot of fans that he is overatted? I never hear Espn or NBC or any sports station say AI is a top 10 player. I dont understand what u mean by that but anyway I think he is a top 10 player. And if u want to know overrated Webber is ur man. Terrific player but he is overrated. I guess ur just trying to piss me off Murph lol but im not that much of a AI fan to get mad lol. Now if u said something about Finley or Dirk thats a different storie.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2002, 08:15 PM   #84
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

AI won an MVP award.. that was b.s.

overrated...
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2002, 09:05 PM   #85
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

12. Carter

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2002, 10:06 PM   #86
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

12. Baron Davis

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2002, 03:26 AM   #87
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Can we revive this?

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2002, 05:04 PM   #88
mavs_afroman

mavs_afroman is on a distinguished road

12. Baron Davis
Old 08-03-2002, 05:11 PM   #89
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

Davis

1.Shaq
2.Duncan
3.Kobe
4.Dirk
5.T-Mac
6.KG
7.Pierce
8.WEbber
9.Kidd
10.Payton
11.AI