Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 06-05-2017, 09:41 PM   #1
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Honestly, it's pretty amazing to watch GS play. They really are an all-star team with their passing, game play, and even their defense. It's hard not to be mesmerized by them. I could be happy with either team losing or either team winning as I really don't care about either one of them.

But given that, I do like the fact that Lebron is getting beat at his own game of "let's build a super team" so I guess I'm rooting for GS in the end even if by a slim margin.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 07:06 AM   #2
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
Honestly, it's pretty amazing to watch GS play. They really are an all-star team with their passing, game play, and even their defense.
Sure, people are amazed by the talent level and how they spank lebrons ass. Thats why the ratings so far are on the same level.

Next season and beyond it will be boring allready.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote