Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-23-2013, 12:12 PM   #1
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Overanalyzing preseason probably isn't worth it...especially when you pick and choose your stats to prove a fallible point.

How about the fact that Ellis led the team in assists? In fact, any player that leads the team in assists is OK by me to take a few bad shots.
And, to be fair, it's not a bad shot. Wide open, so he can take it.
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:42 PM   #2
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
And, to be fair, it's not a bad shot. Wide open, so he can take it.
I'm defending Ellis, but it's not because I liked that shot. The right play there would have been to swing the ball to Dirk. The bigger picture, though, which I gather we agree on, is that most of his shots this preseason have been well-chosen and very much in the flow of the offense, and his playmaking for others has been first-rate.