Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-07-2015, 11:09 PM   #1
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default PGT: Mavs dismantle Blazers with pure mojo

Ellis and Harris were great down the stretch, Parsons was unstoppable in OT, but we mostly won the game because of this guy right here:

(honorable mention goes to 5-0)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-07-2015 at 11:10 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2015, 11:12 PM   #2
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

People who quit watching early will see this tomorrow and think you're a troll in terrible taste.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 11:13 PM   #3
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
People who quit watching early will see this tomorrow and think you're a troll in terrible taste.
Their loss - this game was amazeballs!

Old 02-07-2015, 11:14 PM   #4
Underdog

Now I need to make a Parsons squirrel... Dude deserves it after this game, especially his OT performance!

Parsons: 10
Blazers: 5

Last edited by Underdog; 02-07-2015 at 11:16 PM.
Old 02-07-2015, 11:17 PM   #5
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

That possession where Parsons played through the full court press and hit that nasty fade away was amazing. More of that please.
howdoesmydirktaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 11:18 PM   #6
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldnt say Harris was great down the stretch. Had that one three. Ellis was 9-25. Defensively they played well

Parsons and Dirk did the dang thang. And for the first time, I saw Dirk not looking to pass, but wanted the ball and wanted to shoot. For some odd reason, once they gave it to him at the top of the key, I knew he'd tie it up to push OT. Tyson always playing amazing as well.

FCK KAMAN. (Hate that guy after his stint with Dallas) GO MAVS.

Still have plenty of things to figure out but hopefully Parsons can be this aggressive more often and Dirk has found his stroke? Optimistic
Old 02-07-2015, 11:20 PM   #7
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I wouldnt say Harris was great down the stretch. Had that one three.
Are you one of those folks who turned off the game early?? Harris hit that 3-pointer, got a steal, then hit a two-pointer, then grabbed both a defensive and offensive rebound -- all in the last 1:43 of the game. He was absolutely a difference-maker down the stretch.

Quote:
Ellis was 9-25. Defensively they played well
I don't care what his overall stats were - Ellis had 4 assists on the last 5 baskets scored in the 4th quarter, then hit a big three in OT. He stepped up when it mattered most.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-07-2015 at 11:35 PM.
Old 02-07-2015, 11:23 PM   #8
Songbard

Songbard is just really niceSongbard is just really niceSongbard is just really niceSongbard is just really niceSongbard is just really niceSongbard is just really nice

Where's Parsons coconuts?
Songbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 11:26 PM   #9
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Harris was dumb for a while but he played great at the end(and he deferred/didn't jack bad shots when it mattered) the parsons rebound and then kick out for the 3 was a huge play.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 11:26 PM   #10
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbard View Post
Where's Parsons coconuts?
Too drunk to be messing with Photoshop tonight, but it's in the works!

Old 02-07-2015, 11:26 PM   #11
Vinsanity
Golden Member

Vinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant future

Mavs REALLY needed this one. What an exciting finish. Parsons and Dirk carried us down the stretch and Tyson played great defense on Aldridge to give us a chance. HUGE win.
Vinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 11:27 PM   #12
bilease

bilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to behold

I think I agree with what Romus said the other day, Parsons is absolutely worthless in the 4th quarter and OT. Should try to trade him as soon as possible.

Alright, time to be serious. Absolutely great win, was about to turn off but Im so glad I didnt. Great to see Dirk taking a few shots when the game is on the line, I love Monta but hes sometimes just throwing games away. Hope his rebounding will improve again though, last few games hes only averaging 4. However thats just nitpicking, great game by him. I hope we can get a backup for Tyson soon, dude is playing too many minutes.
bilease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 11:34 PM   #13
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

This was almost a must win especially with the Clippers coming up next.

I'm very happy about this win.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 11:35 PM   #14
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Are you one of those folks who turned off the game early?? Harris hit that 3-pointer, then a two-pointer, plus he grabbed a defensive and offensive rebound -- all in the last 1:43 of the game. He was absolutely a difference-maker down the stretch.

I don't care what his overall stats were - Ellis had 4 assists on the last 5 baskets scored in the 4th quarter, and hit a big three in OT. He stepped up when it mattered most.
I was there for the entire game. Check me complaining/kneejerking in the GDT, then doing my 180 when the team turned up the heat.

Harris was a big reason we were down so big in the first place with his untimely shot selection. He was horrible most of the game up until that 1:43. He had plays that brought us back, but Dirk/Parsons took us to the promise land. Rewatching the 4th again, youre right Monta was big on assists, but I still stand by my OP of Harris.

Unrelated but Tyson had 9 offensive boards. What a beast
Old 02-07-2015, 11:36 PM   #15
bilease

bilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Too drunk to be messing with Photoshop tonight, but it's in the works!
Im not great at this stuff but heres my try, if you dont mind

bilease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 11:38 PM   #16
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilease View Post

Looks like a winner to me!

Old 02-07-2015, 11:44 PM   #17
Underdog

Quote:
I was there for the entire game. Check me complaining/kneejerking in the GDT, then doing my 180 when the team turned up the heat.

Harris was a big reason we were down so big in the first place with his untimely shot selection. He was horrible most of the game up until that 1:43. He had plays that brought us back, but Dirk/Parsons took us to the promise land. Rewatching the 4th again, youre right Monta was big on assists, but I still stand by my OP of Harris.
That's why I qualified my original statement with "down the stretch."

Quote:
Unrelated but Tyson had 9 offensive boards. What a beast
Yeah, Tyson has been beasting so much lately that it's easy to overlook that he's been a regular double-double machine... Props:

Old 02-07-2015, 11:45 PM   #18
Oberon

Oberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of light

What a huge comeback in the last quarter! Didn't really expect that to be honest. Portland outplayed us most of the game and just made some dumb plays down the stretch that helped us getting back into the game. I don't think this comeback would have been possible without Dirk's clutch plays however. Yes, that was vintage Dirk at his best!

Defense also stepped up hugely. I don't remember the Mavs being THAT aggressive on the defensive end all season. And we didn't even have Rondo.

All in all it was just a crazy up and down game with a happy ending. Our guards were driving me crazy for most of the game though. I mean Ellis missed 16 shots, Harris 10 and Barea 9. Plus they had some stupid turnovers. But while I was starting to get really mad on Ellis and the others they suddenly made one clutch play after the other... crazy. So now I'm not really sure what to think about their performance, but at least they were there in the fourth/OT.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 11:50 PM   #19
Songbard

Songbard is just really niceSongbard is just really niceSongbard is just really niceSongbard is just really niceSongbard is just really niceSongbard is just really nice

Quote:
Looks like a winner to me!
Wow Underdog, that's great!
Old 02-07-2015, 11:58 PM   #20
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilease View Post

+1
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:02 AM   #21
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like the dirkster was pointing, talking at the blazers bench all night? Wonder if it was at the stotts or kaman.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:04 AM   #22
Songbard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbard View Post
Wow Underdog, that's great!
Sorry, credit goes to Bilease for that ParsoNuts!
Old 02-08-2015, 12:06 AM   #23
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

It cracks me up how critical Mavs fans are of players this season. I swear, if a Mav isn't absolutely perfect, then they had an "eh" game minus a few good plays.

Can't believe we won this one. Hopefully this is the start of something special and can build on it.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:17 AM   #24
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

So, were they force feeding Parsons the ball at the end there? It looked like they were intentionally using him as a facilitator for the overtime. Why haven't they tried this before?
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:22 AM   #25
Hansolo

Hansolo will become famous soon enoughHansolo will become famous soon enough

I could be completely wrong about what I am going to say here, so don't flame me.

Is there an elephant in the room named Rondo?

Are we better when he's not playing? It kind of seems like it. Maybe the trade was a bad one. Or maybe we just need a complete off season with Rondo to completely mesh with the rest of the guys play wise.

Again, I may be way off base here. I do miss Wrights dunks and soft touch on follow ups etc.

Last edited by Hansolo; 02-08-2015 at 12:25 AM.
Hansolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:25 AM   #26
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
So, were they force feeding Parsons the ball at the end there? It looked like they were intentionally using him as a facilitator for the overtime. Why haven't they tried this before?
Rick likes to play his cards close to the chest during the regular season.

Old 02-08-2015, 12:25 AM   #27
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansolo View Post
I could be completely wrong about what I am going to say here, so don't flame me.

Are we better when he's not playing? It kind of seems like it. Maybe the trade was a bad one.

Again, I may be way off base here.
This game looked like a Blazers win until a miracle finish. I wouldn't see how this game proves we're better without Rondo.

Old 02-08-2015, 12:29 AM   #28
Hansolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
This game looked like a Blazers win until a miracle finish. I wouldn't see how this game proves we're better without Rondo.
I hear you... I'm just saying that it seems like we do better with Barea. His passes and overall chemistry is better with the guys I think. I guess the team just needs more time with Rondo to get used to his crazy passes and overall style.
Old 02-08-2015, 12:30 AM   #29
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansolo View Post

Are we better when he's not playing? It kind of seems like it. Maybe the trade was a bad one. Or maybe we just need a complete off season with Rondo to completely mesh with the rest of the guys play wise.

Again, I may be way off base here. I do miss Wrights dunks and soft touch on follow ups etc.
Dirk and Barea have great chemistry together. You aren't way off. Don't be afraid to be outspoken.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:30 AM   #30
Fragism

Fragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to behold

There's no way in hell Barea is a better passer than Rondo
Fragism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:31 AM   #31
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

I do find it interesting that the starters played very heavy minutes. Monta looked like he was completely out of gas at the end there.

Old 02-08-2015, 12:34 AM   #32
Hansolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragism View Post
There's no way in hell Barea is a better passer than Rondo
I agree. I just think that Barea has better passing chemistry (thanks for the word I was looking for Mavsfan) with the rest of the team then Rondo.
Old 02-08-2015, 12:35 AM   #33
Fragism

Fragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I do find it interesting that the starters played very heavy minutes. Monta looked like he was completely out of gas at the end there.
Monta has looked like he's been out of gas at the end of a lot of games lately. Thank god the all-star break is coming up
Fragism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:35 AM   #34
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rick likes to play his cards close to the chest during the regular season.
Yeah. I heard BG ask Rick something about this in the post game, and his answer was something about Dirk.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 01:02 AM   #35
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
That's why I qualified my original statement with "down the stretch."

In that case, we're on the same page

Yeah, Tyson has been beasting so much lately that it's easy to overlook that he's been a regular double-double machine... Props:

In that case, we're on the same page
Old 02-08-2015, 01:07 AM   #36
Melonhead
Guru

Barea is a threat to make shots, unlike rondo. He has better chemistry with the team cause he's been around for awhile. I like that he doesnt try to make a simple pass as fancy as possible.

Overall, Rondo is better though. Barea is great when he's sparking 15ish minutes a game.
Old 02-08-2015, 01:19 AM   #37
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Barea is a threat to make shots, unlike rondo. He has better chemistry with the team cause he's been around for awhile. I like that he doesnt try to make a simple pass as fancy as possible.

Overall, Rondo is better though. Barea is great when he's sparking 15ish minutes a game.
Rondo is on the decline though. Since he never developed a consistent jumper. Once his speed declines, he will be useless. He was at his best a few years ago when he was one of the fastest in the league.

Last edited by mavsfan1000; 02-08-2015 at 01:21 AM.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 01:33 AM   #38
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Parsons was great. Dirk was vintage Dirk. Strange casino to switch though. Stotts should know better than anyone. Hope this gets Dirk into a good rhythm.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 01:36 AM   #39
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Not sure if I saw this correctly but I think Portland switched Lillard onto parsons at one point late and we simply ran a Parsons/Dirk p'n'r. Interesting wrinkle to file away for future use. I wonder if they'll use the all-star break to find more creative ways to get Parsons more involved
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 01:42 AM   #40
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
Dirk and Barea have great chemistry together. You aren't way off. Don't be afraid to be outspoken.
Jj was about as bad as you can be during regulation
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote