Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 03-08-2012, 06:58 PM   #1
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of
Default Josh Smith

Apparently he is requesting to be traded. Any takers?

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/0...uest-revealed/
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2012, 10:05 PM   #2
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Probably 28.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:14 AM   #3
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

I would trade anybody on this team but Dirk or Kidd for him. Only problem is, we probably don't have much that interests Atlanta beyond them. I absolutely love his game and I think he could play the 3 next to Dirk with no trouble.

Last edited by spreedom; 03-09-2012 at 12:15 AM.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:38 AM   #4
FromDownTown!

FromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really nice

Love his game! A front court of Dirk, Howard, and Josh, add an above average point guard that can penetrate and a two guard that can spread the floor. The front court would be unstoppable.

Howard and Josh have said in the past they would like to play together. However, I am with you, we just don't have the pieces.
FromDownTown! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:30 AM   #5
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Hate his attitude and shot selection, he would be a good fit certain places but certainly not in Dallas. The guy could be an effective offensive player if he wasn't taking 6 long 2s a game and only making 31% of them. I wouldn't pay him 5 digits.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:01 PM   #6
mavs531

mavs531 is on a distinguished road

I love Josh Smith. I'd take him over Dwight. The only thing is though, I'd take Deron ahead of both and we don't have enough to trade fro both Deron and Josh. If Deron became a free agent we could sign him and not give up anything and we could trade for Josh. Perfect.
mavs531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:02 PM   #7
mavs531

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Hate his attitude and shot selection, he would be a good fit certain places but certainly not in Dallas. The guy could be an effective offensive player if he wasn't taking 6 long 2s a game and only making 31% of them. I wouldn't pay him 5 digits.
Stfu
Old 03-09-2012, 01:48 PM   #8
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs531 View Post
I love Josh Smith. I'd take him over Dwight.
are you serius,man???

he is a SF without jump shot and a PF without size...i prefer Marion over him.
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:07 PM   #9
mavs531

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffViggiano View Post
i prefer Marion over him.

Are you serious man?? haha
Old 03-10-2012, 04:16 AM   #10
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

Smith is a good regular season player.
Marion is a NBA champion,he played amazing PO last year.

no way,now,i prefer marion over smith.
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote