Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2023, 02:43 AM   #11
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Yep

I'm with you on this.

In fact the only guy mentioned out of all the names being thrown out as a draft pick that even makes sense is the kid out of UCF.

If he there's not I'd support cuban 100% for trading this Pick. Guys like Turner, Siakam, Grant or Reid all fit this term perfectly at as C/PF options next to Luka.

The kid from UCF falls under that category amongst that group.

If it ain't him being drafted I'd move that pick in heartbeat for a win now vet. Just not impressed very much with all the other probable options there at 10.

One guy I'm happy they aren't considering is Grady Dick. Don't need anymore slow footed below avg defenders on this team regardless of their ability to space the fucking floor on offense.
Dick is more athletic than you think and is actually a good defender.
He'll be very good someday but doesnt fit our timeline.
OKC or Utah would be the perfect places for him.

Last edited by rimrocker; 05-31-2023 at 02:45 AM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote