Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-28-2006, 10:52 AM   #41
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

360 over PS3 is a nobrainer imho. Atleast right now.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2006, 03:17 PM   #42
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

360 - NCAA 07
Old 07-28-2006, 04:31 PM   #43
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

it's always been about the games. who has the most and the best.

the Xbox 360 is worth it just for Oblivion and Ghost Recon.
Old 07-30-2006, 01:09 AM   #44
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Civ 4 Warlords expansion pack
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 01:15 AM   #45
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonestarROB
360 over PS3 is a nobrainer imho. Atleast right now.
I'll keep that in mind. I just don't like Microsoft. I've actually been using Nintendo products since the Super Nintendo, so I'm kind of disappointed that the Nintendo Revolution, or whatever the heck it's called, is supposedly so bad.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 01:29 AM   #46
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
I'll keep that in mind. I just don't like Microsoft. I've actually been using Nintendo products since the Super Nintendo, so I'm kind of disappointed that the Nintendo Revolution, or whatever the heck it's called, is supposedly so bad.
How come? Not out yet and there are already many dissapointed prospectful buyers? INFO pls

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky

Last edited by mqywaaah; 07-30-2006 at 01:31 AM.
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 01:32 AM   #47
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

I thought the wii games got good reviews from that e3 or whatever it's called. That mario game looks fn sweet.

Last edited by FreshJive; 07-30-2006 at 01:33 AM.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 01:36 AM   #48
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I've heard that people think the next Nintendo product is not going to be even close to as good as the PS3 or the 360. That's what I've heard. I hope it's not true, because I like Nintendo systems more usually. But all the reviews I've seen have been bad for it.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 07-30-2006, 01:59 AM   #49
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Maybe theyre just being a little too optimistic. Dont let it bring you down. I got faith in Nintendo. Used to be a Nintendo-now turned Microsoft fan. Hate sony. But the ps2 was a hella damn good console. I effn worship my Xbox, plus my Snes system, N64.

Last edited by mqywaaah; 07-30-2006 at 02:00 AM.
Old 08-05-2006, 04:53 AM   #50
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Ok I'll admit it (there's a nerd somewhere inside my system!) DOTA Warcraft

Last edited by mqywaaah; 08-05-2006 at 04:54 AM.
Old 08-05-2006, 01:34 PM   #51
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Went to my cousin's (who's a game junkie):

360: Ghost Recon, Fight Night, Madden 06 (sucks on 360)

PS2: Marvel Nemesis (greatness), Godfather, Dragonball Z
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 09:50 AM   #52
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
I've heard that people think the next Nintendo product is not going to be even close to as good as the PS3 or the 360. That's what I've heard. I hope it's not true, because I like Nintendo systems more usually. But all the reviews I've seen have been bad for it.
What does "bad" mean to you?

If that means not compromising on their old-school japanese business model to compete with newer industry players then be prepared to watch the Wii underperform in the states. Nintendo is okay with doing what they do best - not selling out to Electronic Arts while conjuring up new ways to sell mario and the way you play with him.

Nintendo is obviously the apple computer in this race. And some people are "just never gonna get it" when it comes to their products and strategies. And so you end up with this-
Old 08-06-2006, 10:00 AM   #53
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity

If that means not compromising on their old-school japanese business model to compete with newer industry players then be prepared to watch the Wii underperform in the states. Nintendo is okay with doing what they do best - not selling out to Electronic Arts while conjuring up new ways to sell mario and the way you play with him.

Nintendo is obviously the apple computer in this race. And some people are "just never gonna get it" when it comes to their products and strategies. And so you end up with this-
Count me as excited about the Wii. Nintendo consoles are the only consoles worth owning, as they are the only consoles that can't be duplicated by a gaming PC.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 08-06-2006 at 10:01 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 02:07 PM   #54
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity

I'm not sure, but I love Nintendo products. I also love Apple computers, and I'm just hoping I won't be disappointed by the Nintendo system.

Old 08-07-2006, 01:46 AM   #55
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

I love my Snes and N64. Looking forward to owning atleast 2 out of the 3 Next gen consoles. Hopefully a 360 and a Wii. I'll leave the Ps3 buying to my brother as he is one hell of a Sony fan.

Last edited by mqywaaah; 08-07-2006 at 09:08 PM.
Old 08-07-2006, 08:35 AM   #56
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I bought a Gamecube this weekend. I haven't owned a nintendo since the orginial. I can count the number of game consoles I've owned on one hand.

Atari
the first Nintendo
PS2
Gamecube

I bought Smash Brothers. It was okay, but I think it'll be alot more fun when my nieces and nephews come to visit. This past weekend I bought Zelda: The Ocarina (sp) of Time and I'm having loads of fun with it. Zelda was always a favorite of mine and this one has all the basics from the original game.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 08-07-2006 at 11:19 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 08:47 AM   #57
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
I bought a Gamecube this weekend. I haven't owned a nintendo since the orginial. I can count the number of game consoles I've owned on one hand.

Atari
the first Nintendo
PS3
Gamecube

I bought Smash Brothers. It was okay, but I think it'll be alot more fun when my nieces and nephews come to visit. This past weekend I bought Zelda: The Ocarina (sp) of Time and I'm having loads of fun with it. Zelda was always a favorite of mine and this one has all the basics from the original game.
Smashbrothers is only fun when you have four people able to play. Then it's awesome, at least IMO.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 08-07-2006, 10:44 AM   #58
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary

Atari
the first Nintendo
PS3
Gamecube

Is it already out? Or did you mean PS2?

Old 08-07-2006, 11:19 AM   #59
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah
Is it already out? Or did you mean PS2?
Oops. I meant PS2 of course.

There's no way I'm spending $ 600 to play a game.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 02:27 PM   #60
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait for this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GWzmL05Ol...alves%20portal

which looks like it'll be included with episode 2 when TFC2 comes out.
Old 08-07-2006, 04:08 PM   #61
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

I'm, uhm, not very up to date in my gaming.

I had an Odysey (spelling), this funky orange console that played pong, hockey, volleyball etc etc etc (basically all pong, but some times there were goals, sometimes not, etc...)
<<I think I still have it somewhere.>>

A decade later I also had a commodore 64, ostensibly a computer, but it was only good for playing games (castle telengard, lode runner, or Jumpman --- anyone?)
<<I still have THAT one as well, at a friend from high school's house, we ripped apart our broken machines and together got one working version>>

and now I have a pc, that I occasionally play games on. I always loved civ, and now I have call-of-duty which is fun to play against other people on the internet.

<<question, what is the best first person shooter, for playing intercative on the net?>>
<<also, is there an answer to the "If you loved CIV, you will also love _______>>
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 05:57 PM   #62
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't talk about Civilization, I'm terrible at strategy games, but if you got a beefy enough system, I would STRONGLY recommend Battlefield 2 for online gameplay. It's based around capping control points, there are 6 classes per side, each with their own set of tools, and you can fly airplanes, choppers, drive tanks, buggys, hummers, boats, and all sorts of vehicles. It's the most fun to be had on an online shooting game. You can play it on slower systems, but this is a game that really benefits from a faster system. Check out the system specs before you pick it up, but if you play CoD at a good level of detail, you should have fun with BF2.
Old 08-07-2006, 06:23 PM   #63
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
I can't talk about Civilization, I'm terrible at strategy games, but if you got a beefy enough system, I would STRONGLY recommend Battlefield 2 for online gameplay. It's based around capping control points, there are 6 classes per side, each with their own set of tools, and you can fly airplanes, choppers, drive tanks, buggys, hummers, boats, and all sorts of vehicles. It's the most fun to be had on an online shooting game. You can play it on slower systems, but this is a game that really benefits from a faster system. Check out the system specs before you pick it up, but if you play CoD at a good level of detail, you should have fun with BF2.
There you go, another BF2 guy. Glad to see it. What a great game. I wish I had mroe time to play it.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 08-07-2006, 07:24 PM   #64
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

I'm playing Tiger Woods 06 on PC right now and NCAA 07 on PS2.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 09:13 PM   #65
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Portal hauls so much a**! Way cool game. Crackin

Old 08-08-2006, 12:42 PM   #66
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
cool !

thanks
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 03:01 PM   #67
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Rise of Nations is an awesome computer game too.

It has everything, from soldiers to tanks to nukes.

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 08-08-2006 at 03:01 PM.
Old 08-11-2006, 05:26 AM   #68
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

The Warriors on the Xbox. Supreme beat-em-up

Old 08-11-2006, 05:25 PM   #69
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

PS2: SOCOM II online was a blast until many players got the Code 9 cheats. SOCOM III is too wide open and spread out. Bought God of War to play, but it is just gathering dust. There is no substitute for playing online.

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.

Last edited by Mavs Rule; 08-11-2006 at 05:26 PM.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 06:49 PM   #70
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Just finished the regular season of my dynasty in Madden 05

I went 16-0 with these notable names making the Pro Bowl from my team: Vick, Alexander, Travis Minor, Steve Smith, Boldin, Clayton, Colbert, Shockey, Eric Johnson, Gallery, Kreutz, Peppers, Andre Carter, Suggs, Napolean Harris, Andre Dyson, Ed Reed

Ed Reed won the MVP award due to his 155 tackles, 21 sacks, 19 fumbles forced, 8 fumbles recovered, and 5 TD's

Old 08-12-2006, 09:06 AM   #71
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm, the system allowed those trades?

man, i traded for jonathan vilma in madden 05,cause he was a rookie (didn't take much to get him), but great speed at linebacker. i ended up getting something like 50 sacks with him. ridiculous.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 08-12-2006 at 09:07 AM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 01:31 PM   #72
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
hmmm, the system allowed those trades?

man, i traded for jonathan vilma in madden 05,cause he was a rookie (didn't take much to get him), but great speed at linebacker. i ended up getting something like 50 sacks with him. ridiculous.
Nah, I did a fantasy draft using the Niners, so I got draft position in the fantasy draft. The only guy I traded for was Peppers, and it took a first round pick and more. I could've gotten 50 sacks with some of my guys, but what I do is try to get as many guys into the Pro Bowl as possible, as you can see.

Old 08-30-2006, 10:42 AM   #73
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Don't they have any plans of releasing a FIBA WCOB game? Was there ever on out?

Old 08-30-2006, 03:33 PM   #74
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Battlefield 2 special forces..for my PC
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:14 PM   #75
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

I'm getting Madden 07 pretty soon. Does anyone have it yet?

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 08-30-2006 at 06:14 PM.
Old 08-30-2006, 09:08 PM   #76
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
Battlefield 2 special forces..for my PC
Ding ding. Another one!

Although I'm not sure how I feel about being associated with you....

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 08-30-2006, 09:45 PM   #77
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Quote:
I'm getting Madden 07 pretty soon. Does anyone have it yet?
360 version. Its GREAT!

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 09:51 PM   #78
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonestarROB
360 version. Its GREAT!
You jerk

Old 08-30-2006, 11:35 PM   #79
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

New games! Any tips on which to and which not to?
I'm getting a little curious about all this fuss on BF2. Might get a copy to see for myself.

Old 08-31-2006, 01:26 AM   #80
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Don't think, get it, thank me later.

I just recently got City of Villians (how recently? today). Couple of friends play it, I want to see what it's all about. I was so glad about the 15 dollar price tag on the game that I dropped $99 on a new mouse. Yes, I am a computer hardware whore.

Tags
got a bit fluffy in here