Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-31-2008, 05:02 PM   #1
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm 99% sure neither got thrown out, that alone will probably make it likely that neither misses any time.

It just further shows Garnett can be a pr!ck.
Old 12-31-2008, 05:05 PM   #2
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I'm 99% sure neither got thrown out, that alone will probably make it likely that neither misses any time.

It just further shows Garnett can be a pr!ck.
yeah Garnett has been one since he has come to Boston. when do the mavs play Boston? maybe the can like punch the Celtics players. Mavs are really one of the only teams I can see standing up to the Celtics, not beating, them but fouling them hard I can see that
basketballgirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 05:10 PM   #3
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballgirl25 View Post
yeah Garnett has been one since he has come to Boston. when do the mavs play Boston? maybe the can like punch the Celtics players. Mavs are really one of the only teams I can see standing up to the Celtics, not beating, them but fouling them hard I can see that
Uh, he's been one well BEFORE he went to Boston. I remember there would be times where he'd try to pick on Josh Howard and get under his skin, but Josh didn't flinch and he'd get up in Garnett's face and Garnett really didn't do anything else. He'd try that move in a couple of games and Josh didn't back down any time it happened.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 12-31-2008 at 05:10 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:58 PM   #4
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Written by Art Garcia: Link

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:13 PM   #5
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
Written by Art Garcia: Link
Nice, stay in there Dirk.
Shows that he's not going to be soft anymore.
Also Smith should be suspended for that bloody nose.
Old 01-03-2009, 06:42 PM   #6
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler View Post
Nice, stay in there Dirk.
Shows that he's not going to be soft anymore.
Also Smith should be suspended for that bloody nose.
Are you kidding..the nba has downgraded that from a flagrant 1 to a normal foul.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote