Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 05-17-2003, 05:58 PM   #1
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Mods,

Can the time be changed for the post. It looks like the time for the last post is atleast 1hr behind the actual time of the post.
Old 05-17-2003, 06:05 PM   #2
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

If it is not possible to change the time its okay. I just love to be in this forum.
Old 05-18-2003, 09:36 AM   #3
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

The time is set for Central Time since our team is in Texas.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 12:10 PM   #4
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Actuallly the time is closer to Mountain Time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Old 05-18-2003, 12:33 PM   #5
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

You can change your time settings under the profile tab. In order to get the correct time for me (cst), I selected "Central Time" and entered -05.0 in the Time Zone Adjust box.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 12:59 PM   #6
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Thanks DJ. I had mine set to Central time, but had -0.6 instead of a -0.5. Your fix worked to perfection. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-18-2003, 11:55 PM   #7
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Poop.

If I update my time I lose my icon again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 08:44 AM   #8
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

<< Poop.

If I update my time I lose my icon again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
>>

I lost mine this way too. But now I have the time on time.