Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-20-2001, 09:57 PM   #41
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

Mavs stunk it up in the fourth bad. They still havent proven that they can beat any of the big forces ahead of them in the west.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2001, 09:59 PM   #42
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

They were shooting it pretty badly the whole night. Those missed free throws (including the techs) REALLY hurt.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2001, 10:02 PM   #43
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

No effort, no energy, no enthusiasm what so ever. The only thing good about that, is that they'll have plenty of it left for tomorrow's game in Minn.

Not mad about tonight though. About what I expected. Can win'em all. Even the greatest teams have bad games.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2001, 10:02 PM   #44
Hoover

Hoover is on a distinguished road

Damn I wanted that one![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2001, 10:04 PM   #45
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Ya I agree Rob. I really didn't know what to expect for tonight's game, and quite frankly I'm not too disappointed. Anytime you have a 5-1 homestand you have to be happy. The Mavs shot the ball incredibly poorly tonight yet still managed to keep it close.
Old 03-20-2001, 10:05 PM   #46
Mavs#1Fan

Mavs#1Fan will become famous soon enoughMavs#1Fan will become famous soon enough

Very rough, very physical game. We didn't get any calls, but we need to get used to it. The new kid never gets calls in the playoffs.

Nellie probably should have drawn a T, maybe the refs would have started calling a foul or two.

Oh well! We went 5 & 1 on this homestand! GO MAVS!!!
Mavs#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2001, 10:07 PM   #47
djb
Administrator

No kidding! I mean, Wells should have gotten a tech for hanging on the freakin rim! Oh well..can't blame anyone for the poor shooting and missed free throws. Also, I really don't think Maxwell should have gotten so much pt before the half. The guy did nothing but heave bricks.
Old 03-20-2001, 10:10 PM   #48
Mavs#1Fan

Mavs#1Fan will become famous soon enoughMavs#1Fan will become famous soon enough

You brought up Maxwell and that leads to a sore subject with me. Our 8 man rotation has 5 guards. We haven't got any size that we bring off the bench on a regular basis. Maybe Harvey can take Maxwell's minutes next year.
Mavs#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2001, 10:10 PM   #49
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

yah, Maxwell is really strugling. We need him to get on track to give Finley some rest.

Old 03-20-2001, 10:13 PM   #50
djb
Administrator

Booth should be playing in less than two weeks. I hope he's as good as everyone says. Everytime Bradley got in foul trouble tonight, Nellie subbed in Buck. That definitely hurt (too much small-ball).
Old 03-20-2001, 10:20 PM   #51
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

i saw on sportscenter when pippen got ejected, did he already have a previous tech??
Old 03-20-2001, 10:21 PM   #52
djb
Administrator

Yup he got it at the very end of the third.
Old 03-20-2001, 10:22 PM   #53
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

ok
Old 03-20-2001, 10:24 PM   #54
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

For kicking the ball. Wallace got one in the first half too for throwing the ball in the air.