Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 05-21-2003, 11:20 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I put murph on my blocked list because he is being such a total buttdart in his pm's and I got another pm. Is the feature working?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2003, 09:45 AM   #2
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

He is in my ignore list since months ago. I haven't received a PM from him since then, thus the feature has to be working; although I rather would prefer to think that he desisted.
Old 05-22-2003, 10:35 AM   #3
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

<< buttdart >>

LOL

btw.. I didn't even know we had an ignore function :-/
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 10:41 AM   #4
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Can mods use the ignore funtion too?

Old 05-22-2003, 03:46 PM   #5
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Do we have a buttdart function as well? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2003, 06:23 PM   #6
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

You obviously do!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 07:37 PM   #7
Drbio
Banned

I figured it out. I forgot the 3.
Old 05-22-2003, 08:18 PM   #8
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

<< I figured it out. I forgot the 3. >>

Did you forget the other alias's too? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2003, 08:27 PM   #9
Chiwas
Guru

<< Can mods use the ignore funtion too?

>>

Are you thinking in someone in specific? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2003, 08:34 PM   #10
MavsFanFinley
Guru

I do have someone in mind Chiwas, but believe me, your cleared of that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2003, 08:43 PM   #11
Chiwas
Guru

<< I do have someone in mind Chiwas, but believe me, your cleared of that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] >>

Then I'm going to start the harassment. Hihihihi. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2003, 08:48 PM   #12
MavsFanFinley
Guru

<< Then I'm going to start the harassment. >>

Hope my finger doesn't slip on the ban function.

Old 05-22-2003, 08:51 PM   #13
Chiwas
Guru

<<

<< Then I'm going to start the harassment. >>

Hope my finger doesn't slip on the ban function.

>>

Hey hey hey, the community standars don't mention &quot;harassment to mods via PM's&quot; for banning! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2003, 08:55 PM   #14
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Is that what goes on in our pm's, harassment? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2003, 08:57 PM   #15
Chiwas
Guru

<< Is that what goes on in our pm's, harassment? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] >>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

I give up.

(6 minutes, not bad)
Old 05-22-2003, 09:01 PM   #16
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Awwww, Chiwas, I'm just teasing you. No need to go blushing like that.

For the rest of the board, I'm just teasing him. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2003, 09:30 PM   #17
Drbio
Banned

<<

<< I figured it out. I forgot the 3. >>

Did you forget the other alias's too? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
>>

There are so many....sheesh....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-24-2003, 12:45 AM   #18
Chiwas
Guru

Just for the memories. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-24-2003, 12:59 AM   #19
MavsFanFinley
Guru

I'm sorry, Chiwas, I didn't think you'd be so broken up over my icon change.

You know I'll always be your lioness. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-27-2003, 11:03 AM   #20
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Doc, don't worry about putting me on ignore for your PM's...for the most part, I PM people when talking basketball. You'd be one of the last people I'd go to when looking for a well thought out basketball opinion
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 01:13 PM   #21
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

oh, we have an igonore function already? i should've guessed. but i thought it would be used discretely. surprise, surprise.
Old 05-27-2003, 04:06 PM   #22
Drbio
Banned

<< Doc, don't worry about putting me on ignore for your PM's...for the most part, I PM people when talking basketball. You'd be one of the last people I'd go to when looking for a well thought out basketball opinion >>

aahhhhh.....the sourpuss whines again.