Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 03-18-2005, 10:53 AM   #1
Azn_Baller101

Azn_Baller101 is on a distinguished road
Default LeBron: Jermaine,I am you father...

Is A Current NBA Player Jermaine O'Neal's Father?
[LOCKER TALK] - 17th March, 2005 - 5:19 am

A highly respected Portland doctor has told Locker Talk that his colleagues ran tests on Jermaine O’Neal that extended beyond his injured shoulder.

There have been rumors circling since his days with the Trail Blazers that O’Neal is actually quite a bit younger than his given age. He was reportedly born in 1978, but by looking at him, one would speculate that he was actually born in 1988…at the earliest.

Rogue doctors in Portland decided to conduct a secret paternity test on the young Pacers’ forward.

The results have not yet been released to the public, but I have learned that LeBron James is the father.

Not only does this confirm the long suspected rumor that O’Neal is younger than his given birth date, it also validates the suspicion regarding the true age of LeBron James. He is listed as being born in 1984, but by the appearance of his body, face and game, he appears to be at least 30 years old.

Both players declined to make an official statement when asked about these undisclosed findings, but both father and son shared a very similar sentiment.

“Did he say that?” asked O’Neal, committing the faux pas of answering a question with a question. “He dunked on me pretty bad late last season, but I ain’t his Pedro Martinez.”

And after the Cavaliers’ loss at Milwaukee on Wednesday, I asked James how he felt about having a son in the NBA, he said, “Who let you in here anyway?”

Attempts to speak to O’Neal’s mother were quickly thwarted by her protective son.

A congressional hearing is scheduled for the week following this year’s Draft.
Azn_Baller101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links