Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 06-13-2005, 04:15 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default College World Series!!!!

Congrats to the Baylor Bears who are heading to Omaha for the first time since 1978.

Good luck to the Horns tonight. We want to go 5-0 against them. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Seriously....Good Luck Horns!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2005, 09:29 PM   #2
mavs413
Golden Member

mavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:College World Series!!!!

Go Sun Devils!!
mavs413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 11:55 PM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Default RE: College World Series!!!!

t.u versus Baylor on Saturday. I'll be there.

Da' Bears go 5-0 versus those shorthorns.
Old 06-14-2005, 12:16 AM   #4
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

We will see, Doc. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] GO HORNS!
Old 06-14-2005, 12:24 AM   #5
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

hook 'em.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 01:47 AM   #6
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold

You horn fans should go to hell, just kidding. But being an Ole Miss alum, I was really hoping our over 30 year drought of the CWS was going to end. I guess the rich get richer, what's it like 6 straight for the Horns, damn you all!!!!
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 07:41 AM   #7
AnMan21

AnMan21 will become famous soon enough

4 straight appearances in the CWS for my beloved horns....hopefully this stint will end the same way the 2002 one did!
AnMan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 08:34 AM   #8
Drbio
Banned

t.u.'s run will end the game after they play the Baylor Bears. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-14-2005, 10:04 AM   #9
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

man, i was hoping the ragin' cajuns would make it. they've been great all year, but got stuck in the same regional as Tulane... that's tough.
Old 06-14-2005, 10:03 PM   #10
Drbio
Banned

Got my tickets today. WHOOO HOOOO!!!!
Old 06-20-2005, 07:24 PM   #11
Drbio
Banned

It is awesome here people!!!!

Sadly, the Bears allowed those pesky wittle wonghorns off the hook 5-1. Fortunately, we took Oregon State in todays game. Man it is great atmosphere, great fans, great everything. If you ever get the chance....you must come to Omaha!

Greatness in progress. I love this wireless thing at Rosenblatt too!!!!

Here is your game two update....Texas leads Tulane 2-0. My tix today were for both games. Gotta scout tomorrows game. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Sic' em Bears!
Old 06-20-2005, 08:49 PM   #12
Drbio
Banned

Congrats to Texas it seems. 5-0 victory over Tulane.

Looks like we get Tulane tomorrow.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 06-21-2005, 10:51 PM   #13
AnMan21

WOW! total choke job by Tulane - gives baylor another shot at the longhorns......one more win Horns, one more and then it's a best of 3 for the championship!
Old 06-22-2005, 01:29 AM   #14
mavs413
Golden Member

mavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the rough

Anyone watch the Arizona State vs. Nebraska game today? It was the best game of the CWS so far.

Go Sun Devils!
mavs413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 11:33 PM   #15
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

man, his 3rd homerun looked like it was going to be a fly out to center. the announcer was even like "Nebraska looking to wrap this up." then it just kept going and going...
Old 06-23-2005, 12:32 AM   #16
Drbio
Banned

Congrats Horns. I am a Horn fan for the rest of the tournament. Go Big 12!

I must admit this tournament was awesome. I left after the Bears game today, but I will watch the rest via ESPN. What a totally great experience. I'm very proud of the Bears.
Old 06-23-2005, 09:58 PM   #17
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

UT/Florida for the championship. Big deal at my house, my dad went to Florida & obviously I went to UT. They didn't win a single major championship the whole 3 years I was there, so this would be great to see. HOOK 'EM HORNS!
Old 06-23-2005, 10:46 PM   #18
Drbio
Banned

Sounds like ames is bad mojo. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Go Horns.
Old 06-24-2005, 07:36 AM   #19
AnMan21

GO HORNS!!! I haven't seen a lot of Florida, so I don't know what we're up against. I have faith my Horns can pull it out though - they're sure a talented bunch.
Old 06-26-2005, 12:11 AM   #20
ames7
Diamond Member

Kinda edgy there for a little while in Game 1. Good thing Cox pulled it together at the end. Alaniz was outstanding.

One to go!
Old 06-26-2005, 01:35 AM   #21
Drbio
Banned

I hope t.u. wins it. If so, Baylor would be the only school in NCAA history to have beaten the champion 4 times. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-26-2005, 04:40 PM   #22
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

hook em

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 05:11 PM   #23
ames7
Diamond Member

Yes! Oh, HELL YES!!

Texas Longhorns: 2005 College World Series Champions! Hook em!
Old 06-26-2005, 11:12 PM   #24
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

YESSSSSSSSSS!
Old 06-27-2005, 10:10 AM   #25
AnMan21

Hook 'Em!
Old 06-27-2005, 12:52 PM   #26
Speedy

Speedy is a jewel in the roughSpeedy is a jewel in the roughSpeedy is a jewel in the roughSpeedy is a jewel in the roughSpeedy is a jewel in the rough

Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 11:15 AM   #27
Phil Helmuth

Phil Helmuth is on a distinguished road

I was there. TEXAS LONGHORNS!!! 2005 Champs!!!