Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 09-30-2002, 11:51 PM   #1
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

I think, since we have a chat section, we should put it to use. I say some of us go on the chat line every friday night, or friday afternoon.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2002, 09:21 AM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

we've tried this before. It works for about ten minutes and everyone busts back out into the forum.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 09:27 AM   #3
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

I'd be up for it.

Friday afternoon works best for me.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 09:33 AM   #4
Drbio
Banned

actually, we did have it rolling pretty good once that I recall. We had about 15 people in there. But then a game started or something and everyone went to the gameday thread.
Old 10-01-2002, 09:37 AM   #5
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

I don't remember us having a chat since I've been here, so it's been a little while at least.

I think it's worth a try to see how it works.
Old 10-01-2002, 12:19 PM   #6
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Nah, chats suck. How in the world are you supposed to pad your post count in a chat? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-01-2002, 01:03 PM   #7
Drbio
Banned

sweets- it was during last season.
Old 10-01-2002, 01:20 PM   #8
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

ok, then I wasn't here. In that case, there's never been a real chat (lol).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-01-2002, 01:28 PM   #9
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Well, I'm on vacation. So i'll be up there anytime during the day. I know i'll be up there friday afternoon about 2:30pm eastern time.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Old 10-04-2002, 10:47 AM   #10
Nash13
Diamond Member

I'll be in the chat at 12:30 eastern time

~The Salesman
Old 10-05-2002, 03:20 AM   #11
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

<< Nah, chats suck. How in the world are you supposed to pad your post count in a chat? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] >>

Cyborgs seem to think alike
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote