Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-27-2009, 11:45 PM   #1
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute
Default Official: Tim Thomas to Dallas - A part of me dies inside.

Quote:
Agent: Thomas heading to Dallas

By Marc Stein
ESPN.com

Free-agent forward Tim Thomas is scheduled to be in Dallas on Tuesday for a face-to-face meeting with Mavericks officials that will likely lead to a contract offer for the 12-year veteran.

No deal has been finalized, but the Mavericks have coveted Thomas as an off-the-bench shooter all summer to add some perimeter punch to their second unit.

"We're hoping to complete a deal soon," Bob Myers, Thomas' agent, told ESPN.com.

The Mavericks initially thought they were acquiring Thomas earlier this month in the four-team trade that netted Shawn Marion. The Chicago Bulls, according to sources with knowledge of the talks, had agreed to be part of the trade involving Toronto and Memphis -- with Thomas bound for Dallas -- but changed their minds and pulled out. The Bulls were replaced in that trade by Orlando and later bought out Thomas' contract when they couldn't plug him into another deal.

Thomas was due to make $6.5 million next season in the final year of his contract before the buyout. He was traded twice last season, going from the Los Angeles Clippers to the New York Knicks in a trade for Zach Randolph in December and from New York to Chicago in February as part of the Larry Hughes deal.

Thomas has averaged 11.6 points and 4.1 rebounds for his career. He has hit 37 percent of the 3-pointers he has taken in his career and ranks 63rd all-time with 946 made from beyond the arc.

Thomas has made numerous stops in the NBA. Drafted in the first round by the Nets, he was traded to Philadelphia before playing a game for New Jersey. He went on to play for the Bucks, Knicks, Bulls, Suns and Clippers.

After striking a one-year deal for a guaranteed $4.5 million Sunday with free-agent forward Drew Gooden, Dallas has roughly $1.4 million left of its midlevel exception to spend on free agents as well as its $1.9 million bi-annual exception.

Marc Stein is a senior NBA writer for ESPN.com.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4360351

Thought this now deserved at thread, which can be edited if/when he ultimately signs. Discuss amongst yourselves.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2009, 11:47 PM   #2
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

No.

No no no no no no no no no.

No no no no no...no no no.

We've got to draw a line somewhere. Holy freaking crap, no. He's useless. He is completely useless, and Dirk hates him. Either one of those reasons should be enough to say N O.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:48 PM   #3
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
No.

No no no no no no no no no.

No no no no no...no no no.

We've got to draw a line somewhere. Holy freaking crap, no. He's useless. He is completely useless, and Dirk hates him. Either one of those reasons should be enough to say N O.
This is the truest post in the history of the Internet.

Last edited by LonghornDub; 07-27-2009 at 11:48 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:48 PM   #4
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Crap.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:50 PM   #5
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
This is the truest post in the history of the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
Crap.
I don't know, mary's might be truer.

Either way, how in the hell am I supposed to root for my own team next year? How?
Old 07-27-2009, 11:55 PM   #6
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Can Thomas play the 3? Or else where is he gonna get his minutes?
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:55 PM   #7
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

I'm speechless.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:55 PM   #8
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Do we really need another forward? What do we expect to gain here besides Dirk getting fired up every warmup when Thomas tries trash talking him?

This can't end well without a trade of some sort.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:55 PM   #9
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Me feelings summed up in this 16 second clip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:57 PM   #10
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41 View Post
This can't end well without a trade of some sort.
Maybe that's the plan to use him in trade in December or before the trade deadline to get us a player we need.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:57 PM   #11
Trapper

Trapper will become famous soon enough

Maybe it's a super-secret strategy to increase scoring from Dirk by having Thomas blow kisses at him from the bench so he'll score 50 a game... ... probably not.

-Shakes Magic 8-Ball- Reply: There is no God. ... see? Even IT knows the score.

I don't like this signing, no I don't.
Trapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:57 PM   #12
LonghornDub

I just want to say that it's been really, really fun getting to know you guys and chatting Mavs with you over the past few years. I'm going to go pop on some Blink 182 - Adam's Song and down a bottle of Drain-o, but before I depart, please know that I have enjoyed my time here. This isn't your fault.

Old 07-27-2009, 11:59 PM   #13
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41 View Post
What do we expect to gain here besides Dirk getting fired up every warmup when Thomas tries trash talking him?
If he can irritate Dirk into regular 50-point outings, that'd totally be worth the BAE.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:00 AM   #14
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

As I said in the off season thread it's a terrible signing. I can't even begin to digest this.

Is this the shooter they were talking about? Please nooooo!!
Old 07-28-2009, 12:01 AM   #15
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Tim Thomas > McCants or Wafer?

I entered that into my T-84 graphing calculator just now. It exploded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!

Last edited by Nowitzki4President; 07-28-2009 at 12:01 AM.
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:02 AM   #16
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

"Hey Cuban, you should sign a bunch of me-first douche bags to your team, who the f&ck needs chemistry!"

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:03 AM   #17
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I just want to say that it's been really, really fun getting to know you guys and chatting Mavs with you over the past few years. I'm going to go pop on some Blink 182 - Adam's Song and down a bottle of Drain-o, but before I depart, please know that I have enjoyed my time here. This isn't your fault.
You might want to hold on for a little bit LD. Too many players on this team.. There's got to be a big trade coming up to unload some of these contracts....

And look at the bright side. Mavs get Gooden and Thomas and the Hornets trade Chandler for Okafor. I mean which team would you rather be???
Old 07-28-2009, 12:04 AM   #18
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

Edit: rofl, didnt see someone else had the same feelings

Last edited by sefant77; 07-28-2009 at 12:09 AM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:08 AM   #19
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
You might want to hold on for a little bit LD. Too many players on this team.. There's got to be a big trade coming up to unload some of these contracts....

)
"We're working right now on some end-of-the-roster business, moving out some things, nothing earth-shattering"

That makes it sound like were done. So bottoms up LD!

BEAT LA
Old 07-28-2009, 12:11 AM   #20
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

So where are we going to be rooting for Dirk from in 2010? my money is on L.A.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:13 AM   #21
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
"We're working right now on some end-of-the-roster business, moving out some things, nothing earth-shattering"

That makes it sound like were done. So bottoms up LD!
Perhaps their keeping something big under wraps? I know it is wishful thinking but I will support my team until my dying breath I refuse to be Randy Quaid's character from Major League 2.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:14 AM   #22
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Marion was great and then everything else blowed up.

Gooden instead of Gortat

Thomas instead of everyone else

Okafor for Chandler trade

Old 07-28-2009, 12:14 AM   #23
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

All this Tim Thomas hate is funny as hell......it's not like he going to be starting he's gonna be on the bench and most games he might not even play at all, the Mavs where almost ranked last in the NBA in 3-point shooting and last time I checked Tim Thomas was a good 3-point shooter, Rick Carlisle was proably pushing for Tim Thomas not just Cuban and Donnie.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:15 AM   #24
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Jon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to all

lol there is a report going around that he just twittered dirk a kiss, don't think that's true but funny.

But yea NO NO NO, why!!!!!!! whatever though. So let's speculate on the buck chip again.

Last edited by Jon Avalon; 07-28-2009 at 12:18 AM.
Jon Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:17 AM   #25
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

I think Rick is smart enough to play Tim Thomas as needed.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:18 AM   #26
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:18 AM   #27
badfish22
Golden Member

I hate this lineup. If we let Hollins and Singleton go (which we probably have to now), who the f*ck are the hustle players? we need glue guys, all we got are me-first douches and Gooden wondering around thinking about his facial hair.

BEAT LA
Old 07-28-2009, 12:19 AM   #28
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Like I posted in the other thread, it's not like the mere presence of Drew Gooden or Tim Thomas on this roster is going to hurt. And neither of them can suck more than Devean George.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:19 AM   #29
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

I want to know what makes anyone think Dirk hates Tim Thomas. Dirk doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that hates anyone. You KNOW they consult Dirk before they do anything.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:20 AM   #30
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Think positive thoughts people think trade value.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:21 AM   #31
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

my cat >>>>> tim thomas
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:22 AM   #32
sefant77
Guru

So where exactly is Tim Thomas more versatile than Carroll?
Old 07-28-2009, 12:22 AM   #33
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Jon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack View Post
Like I posted in the other thread, it's not like the mere presence of Drew Gooden or Tim Thomas on this roster is going to hurt. And neither of them can suck more than Devean George.
meh you got a point there.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:23 AM   #34
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Can play a couple different positions.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:25 AM   #35
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I seriously doubt that Dirk hates Tim Thomas any more than Kobe hates Artest. Most on court stuff like that doesn't linger. Just something that happened in the heat of battle. Dirk laughed it off at the time so it's unlikely that he harbors any ill will towards Thomas now.

Besides the fact that our roster seem really crowded with forwards I don't have a problem with the signing. He's not a player you want to depend on but he has the ability get hot and carry the offensive load for a quarter or two at any given time. That's not bad for your 9th or 10th man.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:26 AM   #36
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

How long can an FA be signed before they can be traded?

Also, this better be for the remainder of the MLE or else I'm going to be upset. BAE for McCants or Wafer would still be nice..

Our roster, she is fatter than Rosie.. The trade(s) coming up better be worth it.
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:26 AM   #37
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

I like his stats from the three point range but, still would keeps his minutes on the floor limited.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:27 AM   #38
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack View Post
Can play a couple different positions.
Carroll can play 2 and 3 and sucks on the 3 the same Thomas sucks on the 4.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:28 AM   #39
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk View Post
my cat >>>>> tim thomas
Yea but that cat has a killer up and under move.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:30 AM   #40
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
He can actually make a shot? He's black?
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh, bitchfest, emo overreaction, flaco's purple niples, kill me now, kiss of death, no funeral, noogod!nogodpleaseno!nono, noooooooooooooooooooooooo, now cue office theme