Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 12-15-2005, 06:36 PM   #41
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, Murph. The lone star's got me a bit ornery last night...
Old 12-17-2005, 06:05 AM   #42
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

And go ahead and tally my yearly subscribtion total at five...
Old 02-02-2006, 10:52 AM   #43
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

And now call it six...
Old 02-02-2006, 11:00 AM   #44
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

nm

Last edited by Drbio; 12-25-2006 at 04:56 PM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 10:43 PM   #45
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

how incredibly petty and childish.

this site has provided all of us with pleasure, with fun, with some great information on our team, with some viewpoints we like and with viewpoints we don't like.

and most of all a wonderful venue to waste a ton of time...

financial support of the site should not be held as hostage to anyone's selfish aims.

I'll make up for the withdrawl of the promised underwriting. I'll commit to 5 memberships for those who cannot afford them.

that is a small price to pay in support of the moderator's decision to stop abuse of the board by some members.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 10:56 PM   #46
Drbio
Banned

mavie blows....

Last edited by Drbio; 12-25-2006 at 04:57 PM.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:04 PM   #47
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

make that 10 memberships i will underwrite.
you can have all the "free speach" you want.
happier now?
Old 02-02-2006, 11:06 PM   #48
Drbio
Banned

mavdog blows.

Old 02-02-2006, 11:12 PM   #49
Mavdog
Diamond Member

if being a "jerk" is showing you for the total juvenile that you are, then yes I will gladly wear the crown.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:16 PM   #50
Drbio
Banned

nm

Old 02-02-2006, 11:21 PM   #51
Mavdog
Diamond Member

no, I'm supporting the leadership of the board in preventing abuse by a member.

hurling obscenities and vulgar language at others is not a right. withholding promised support as a result of being disciplined for hurling obscenities and vulgar language is not a mature action either.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:22 PM   #52
Drbio
Banned

nm

Last edited by Drbio; 12-25-2006 at 04:58 PM.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:27 PM   #53
Mavdog
Diamond Member

I unfortunately know the facts.

that is why I support the decisions by the mods.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:28 PM   #54
Drbio
Banned

No as a matter of fact you do not. The issue had nothing to do with your receiving bad rep, but you are too stupid to understand that so there really is no need to further it.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:36 PM   #55
Mavdog
Diamond Member

I could care less if I get bad rep. i have never given any rep either.

the mods were right. that is why I will make up your withdrawn support.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:38 PM   #56
Drbio
Banned

nm

Last edited by Drbio; 12-25-2006 at 04:58 PM.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:52 PM   #57
Mavdog
Diamond Member

keep telling yourself that you are not at fault. eventually you might just actually believe it to be true.

edit: that's all I am going to say about this. except one: thank you mods for your efforts in keeping this a great site.

Last edited by Mavdog; 02-02-2006 at 11:54 PM.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:55 PM   #58
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Ugh.......

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 11:57 PM   #59
Drbio
Banned

Whatever mavdog...you are ignorant to the facts....as usual..but insist on injecting your false crap into it anyways....as usual

Last edited by Drbio; 12-25-2006 at 04:59 PM.
Old 02-19-2006, 06:39 AM   #60
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

And just for the gosh-darned heck of it, lets subscribe again !
Old 03-23-2006, 05:49 AM   #61
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Nobody else is going to subscribe?
Old 03-23-2006, 01:09 PM   #62
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

I did.
Old 03-24-2006, 09:09 PM   #63
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Just donated $12.00.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 03:17 PM   #64
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

This is donation, not subscription, right?
Old 03-25-2006, 11:28 PM   #65
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
This is donation, not subscription, right?
I meant to subscribe for the account upgrades. I just clicked on the paypal link at the bottom. I didn't realize there was a link to subscribe in the control panel.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 11:15 AM   #66
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

I was wondering that myself, because I did pay for a subscription, but not a donation yet.
Old 04-01-2006, 06:09 PM   #67
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Just updated the list. Of course subscriptions are considered donations Thanks again to everyone for helping support the site!
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 01:24 PM   #68
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Finally got around to not being a cheap bastard. Now just a bastard.

Last edited by orangedays; 04-17-2006 at 01:27 PM.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 02:37 AM   #69
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbacklash
Just updated the list. Of course subscriptions are considered donations Thanks again to everyone for helping support the site!
if we just hit the donate button...will we still get the subscription perks? ...if not...I'm cool

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 10:14 PM   #70
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
if we just hit the donate button...will we still get the subscription perks? ...if not...I'm cool
still waiting to know this...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 08-02-2006, 10:40 PM   #71
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

No, the subscription status (and perks that come along with it) are only applied to your user account when you go through the subscription form. But I'll go ahead and upgrade you anyway seeing as how you're a Guru and all
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 10:16 AM   #72
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbacklash
No, the subscription status (and perks that come along with it) are only applied to your user account when you go through the subscription form. But I'll go ahead and upgrade you anyway seeing as how you're a Guru and all
yay!! I'm updated....I feel...so......updated

thanks dj. I love you like a fat kid loves cake

Last edited by sike; 08-04-2006 at 10:16 AM.
Old 11-27-2006, 07:25 PM   #73
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Just subscribed
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 01:32 AM   #74
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yay!! I'm updated....I feel...so......updated

thanks dj. I love you like a fat girl loves half limp "wang"
waiiit... what thread is this?
Old 12-04-2006, 02:32 AM   #75
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

I will make another donation after Christmas. This is the site that I read the most and I will support it financially as much as possible.

The people here are really friendly--I have really gotten to enjoy getting to know Mav fans.

If our teams meet up this year in the WCF (Mavs look great; Spurs look grim right now), I will help any Mav fans find their way around the city if they decide to come into town for the game. I myself usually can't afford tickets if the Spurs get that far in the playoffs, but I will help any Mav fan who wants to come into SA to do so and to help them get around in town once they arrive.

Last edited by Big Shot Rob; 12-04-2006 at 02:32 AM.
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 03:10 AM   #76
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Just made my donation : )
Old 12-04-2006, 01:08 PM   #77
sike
The Preacha

do half the people who've given money to the site....actually "contribute"....well...do they?

Old 12-04-2006, 04:54 PM   #78
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I just want my name on the list
Old 12-04-2006, 05:15 PM   #79
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
do half the people who've given money to the site....actually "contribute"....well...do they?
not me. I don't
Old 12-25-2006, 04:16 PM   #80
fluid.forty.one

I never do Sike